Stats: 3,172,191 members, 7,884,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 03:27 AM

My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe (37513 Views)

Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef / Home Made Bread Recipe / Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by nikkyshyne(f): 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
debbie: NOTE-i said this was my HOME-MADE method used...thanks
It is home made quite alright but so incomplete and below par. My home made shawarma is better than yours tongue

Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by debbie(f): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
OK ooo, i av hear smiley
SME1: Yea we know. But all we are saying is ur HOME MADE shawama does not contain the complete ingredients and publishing such might mislead those who might want to try this out at home or start a shawama business. In other news, this was not to make a fuss about ur HOME MADE shawama it was only to add more info to what u know initially and try something new. Anywayz enjoy d Debbie home made shawama Lool. Just joking ooo. Prolly I could try it out someday but I already know the end result of it and i'd rather keep the remark to myself. Ok bye
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by experimentist: 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
IHate9ja1:
abegi shutup
Ok lipsrsealed
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by experimentist: 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
nikkyshyne: It is home made quite alright but so incomplete and below par. My home made shawarma is better than yours tongue
come to my place.. Lemme test ur shawama skills.. And maybe other natural skills too cheesy
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
debbie: Time to give the recipe and all the steps i used.....
Note-THIS IS MY METHOD

Ingredients-
Dough ( which you can get in a bakery or big shops where they sell bread)
Hot dog(canned),
cabbage(small size)
chicken( broiler preferable,cos its softer and fast to cook.....i prefer the breast side which is boneless and easy to cut out)
Some shops sell minced chicken which makes it easier for you to just cook and use.
spice cubes,onions,vegetable oil(small quantity)
pepper(fresh for the natural taste and aroma),
mayonnaise,ginger,salt,nutmeg and thyme..........

1. Boil your chicken with the seasoning,ginger and onions till its very soft( add very little water while doing this,so that the chicken will not be water,but creamy-like when done.

2.Wash and cut your cabbage into tinny strands,either with knife and chopping board or with a grater....depending on the one you have.

2a.Wash the cabbage after cutting it with water and salt and put in a sieve to drain the water.

2b.Cut the hot dog into tinny round pieces,some prefer to cut theirs into cube form( set it aside when done).

2c. Mix the cabbage with little mayonnaise( you can make it to be creamy as much as you want),but don't make it look too sleepy.

3.When the chicken is done, put it in a flat plate and take time to cut them into very tinny pieces and keep aside.

4.Put very little oil in a frying pan and set on fire to heat for few minutes.Then add the chicken and hot dog with the pepper,ginger and onions.Stir for some minutes till you get the aroma and the taste you want.

Note- if you have just one frying pan,you can use a small pot to fry it..this is because you will be using a dry pan later and there is no need pouring out the content inside it,so its better you use something else.but if you have another pan....good too.

Now that your chicken,cabbage, and every other thing is set.....get your dough which will be used in wrapping all these together
5.take two flat dough put them in a flat plate or tray,one placed closely on top the other.With your spoon,put small quantity of the chicken and then the vegetable,make sure the are all balanced and well spread in the middle.Dont put too much to avoid finding hard to wrap.
Now wrap the dough with its content ( roll it in a smooth way so that the content can balance well inside).

6. If you notice that the content is not staying put after wrapping,you can use a toothpick to hold the ends together like in the picture i posted.Repeat step 5 with all the dough you have and ensure you wrap it well.
7.Set your pan on fire and allow it dry up a little.Then put each of the wrapped dough inside the frying pan to heat up and give it the brownish color...allow for few minutes,until you think its warm.
8.If you have a microwave,then you don't need STEP 7,from 6. put the wrapped dough inside the microwave ( two at a time),set to heat up for 2 minutes or less.....

NOW YOUR HOME MADE SHARWAMA IS SET......SERVE WITH A GLASS OF CHILLED DRINK,JUICE OR WHAT HAVE YOU

THANK YOU.
ALL THESE FOR SHARWAMA??...haha

Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Jennydoris(f): 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
50calibre:

Really? Care to send some.

So your weight is of no concern to you?

Keep eating!!

So with just making and eating sharwama maybe once or twice will add to my weight? Well, weight is not all about what you eat it's about watching what you eat, eating appropriately, maintaining a healthy diet and not eating too much. So if you don't have better things to do then keep on watching other people's weight.
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by LordReed(m): 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
debbie: There is no food one can not prepare,only learn and follow the steps needed.
So on a bright Saturday evening i prepared this sharwama and it was yummy.....everyone in my house enjoyed it..

Oya hang on for the recipe and the steps

Small correction, the bread used is called FLAT BREAD (Chapati as the Indians call it) not dough. Dough is bread that has not been baked yet.
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by duni04(m): 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
Luks good cheesy
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
Looks yummy bt its bad for weight watchers like me
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by dimdim001(m): 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
Note-THIS IS MY METHOD

Ingredients-
Hot dog(canned),
cabbage(small size)
chicken( broiler preferable,cos its softer and fast to cook.....i prefer the breast side which is boneless and easy to cut out)
Some shops sell minced chicken which makes it easier for you to just cook and use.

1. Boil your chicken with the seasoning,ginger and onions till its very soft( add very little water while doing this,so that the chicken will not be water,but creamy-like when done.

2.Wash and cut your cabbage into tinny strands,either with knife and chopping board or with a grater....depending on the one you have.

2a.Wash the cabbage after cutting it with water and salt and put in a sieve to drain the water.

2b.Cut the hot dog into tinny round pieces,some prefer to cut theirs into cube form( set it aside when done).

2c. Mix the cabbage with little mayonnaise( you can make it to be creamy as much as you want),but don't make it look too sleepy.

3.When the chicken is done, put it in a flat plate and take time to cut them into very tinny pieces and keep aside.

4.Put very little oil in a frying pan and set on fire to heat for few minutes.Then add the chicken and hot dog with the pepper,ginger and onions.Stir for some minutes till you get the aroma and the taste you want.

Note- if you have just one frying pan,you can use a small pot to fry it..this is because you will be using a dry pan later and there is no need pouring out the content inside it,so its better you use something else.but if you have another pan....good too.

Now that your chicken,cabbage, and every other thing is set.....get your dough which will be used in wrapping all these together
5.take two flat dough put them in a flat plate or tray,one placed closely on top the other.With your spoon,put small quantity of the chicken and then the vegetable,make sure the are all balanced and well spread in the middle.Dont put too much to avoid finding hard to wrap.
Now wrap the dough with its content ( roll it in a smooth way so that the content can balance well inside).

6. If you notice that the content is not staying put after wrapping,you can use a toothpick to hold the ends together like in the picture i posted.Repeat step 5 with all the dough you have and ensure you wrap it well.
7.Set your pan on fire and allow it dry up a little.Then put each of the wrapped dough inside the frying pan to heat up and give it the brownish color...allow for few minutes,until you think its warm.
8.If you have a microwave,then you don't need STEP 7,from 6. put the wrapped dough inside the microwave ( two at a time),set to heat up for 2 minutes or less.....

NOW YOUR HOME MADE SHARWAMA IS SET......SERVE WITH A GLASS OF CHILLED DRINK,JUICE OR WHAT HAVE YOU

THANK YOU.

Chai! My mouth is watering oo...ur husband go njoy wink
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
debbie: OK ooo, i av hear smiley
nice recipe u had up dere cheesy ....dont mind those oversabis its only on nl dey can speak all deir grammar grin

so debbs i dont like mayonnaise which is why i detest shawarma..,..,what can be put in place of that ? undecided
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by deavicky(m): 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
U need to give me the steps in preparing this Sharwama make I for the prepare for my girlfriend if not she go reck me very soon. Any day I see her 2 sharwama. But if I sabi prepare I for just make them keep in fridge, they submit am small small.BABY U KNOW WHAT, WHEN U ARE COMING BY ME SHARWAMA.
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by poiZon: 11:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
Note-THIS IS MY METHOD

Ingredients-
Hot dog(canned),
cabbage(small size)

THANK YOU.

what about kunu or ogogoro?
shebi u knw say weather is not friendly a bitn
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 27, 2014
Liamm: I just saved this page. Will prepare mine once I get those ingredients. Debbie, I'll need your physical presence wink
person show you pics tell you her recipe and how to make am, you still want her physical present.guy you wan cut her buest join?
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by thomasdareal(m): 6:55am On Aug 27, 2014
Note-THIS IS MY METHOD

Ingredients-
Hot dog(canned),
cabbage(small size)

THANK YOU.
I like women that likes food,are u married?.
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by jujunaty(m): 12:45am On Aug 28, 2014
holyboss: Shawarma undecided I hate that shit

D first nd only one I ever tasted, had a weird tastein my mouth undecided

Shawarma can go to hell for all. I care
na rotten one u chop grin
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by holyboss: 12:51am On Aug 28, 2014
jujunaty: na rotten one u chop grin
whimpy dey produce RUM? shocked
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by MrsChima(f): 3:14am On Aug 29, 2014
I see lord Reed.
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by LordReed(m): 11:07am On Aug 29, 2014
MrsChima: I see lord Reed.

Hey sugar pie wats cooking?
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Duchaello(f): 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
IHate9ja1:
na for yaba left u waka comot
guy I don't understand ,do I know you?
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by woky: 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
jnrbayano: Debbie,

Now I see why Woky nwokeoma can't let you be.

hahaha.... her delicacy no get part two grin
Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Swiftgrp: 11:28pm On Nov 12, 2023
debbie:
There is no food one can not prepare,only learn and follow the steps needed.
So on a bright Saturday evening i prepared this sharwama and it was yummy.....everyone in my house enjoyed it..

Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Swiftgrp: 11:29pm On Nov 12, 2023
debbie:
Time to give the recipe and all the steps i used.....
Note-THIS IS MY METHOD

Ingredients-
Hot dog(canned),
cabbage(small size)

THANK YOU.
Bump. Just like that.

Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by Konquest: 5:27pm On May 26
debbie:
There is no food one can not prepare,only learn and follow the steps needed.

Bump.

Looks mad cool.

5 Surprising Risks Of Beans / Made This Nsukka Local Delicacy Today! / Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94