Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,255 members, 7,967,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 11:49 PM

APC States Awash In Debt, 15 APC States Owe More Than 19 PDP +APGA & LP States. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC States Awash In Debt, 15 APC States Owe More Than 19 PDP +APGA & LP States. (2551 Views)

250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari / Politics: Bukola Saraki, 15 Apc Senators To Defect To Pdp – Spy Nigeria / Nigerian States Owe $3.3 Bln (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC States Awash In Debt, 15 APC States Owe More Than 19 PDP +APGA & LP States. by kel4soft: 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: As usual, you jes want to remove our mouth from the fed's incredible debt profile!!

Like I used to say, fish brains are sold for cheap at shoprite for those who are too foolish to knw that most of those states u claimed are APC were PDP until late last year or early this year.

So, did they jes enter the debt this year, or it was being accumulated since they were PDP?

Jes like APC govnrs being impeached for crimes perpetrated while as a PDP govnr when much corruption goes with impunity!

Ask the OP, how many PDP states owe more than Rivers State. Infact in Niger Deltan as a whole. Rivers is the 3rd least state out of nine indebted states.

#Abia State - $35.5m
#AkwaIbom State - $59.9m
#Bayelsa State - #33.5m
#Cross River State - $120.2m
#Edo State - $48.4m
#Imo State - $51.2m
#Ondo State - $51.4m
#Rivers State - $45.8m

Honourable mentioned
#Enugu State - $60.3m
#Ebonyi State - $43.3m
#Anambra State - $41.5m

How will States like Enugu and Cross River pay up?
Re: APC States Awash In Debt, 15 APC States Owe More Than 19 PDP +APGA & LP States. by Atouke: 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
kel4soft:

Ask the OP, how many PDP states owe more than Rivers State. Infact in Niger Deltan as a whole. Rivers is the 3rd least state out of nine indebted states.

#Abia State - $35.5m
#AkwaIbom State - $59.9m
#Bayelsa State - #33.5m
#Cross River State - $120.2m
#Edo State - $48.4m
#Imo State - $51.2m
#Ondo State - $51.4m

#Rivers State - $45.8m

Honourable mentioned
#Enugu State - $60.3m
#Ebonyi State - $43.3m
#Anambra State - $41.5m

How will States like Enugu and Cross River pay up?

you should be wondering how APC states will pay off the huge debt they plunged their state in. APC governors are debtors who motgage the future of their citizens on loans that go into their private accounts
Re: APC States Awash In Debt, 15 APC States Owe More Than 19 PDP +APGA & LP States. by kel4soft: 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
Atouke:

you should be wondering how APC states will pay off the huge debt they plunged their state in. APC governors are debtors who motgage the future of their citizens on loans that go into their private accounts

You are bigger than what you are doing? An elementary school pupilwho wants to score cheap political points wont even open a terrible thread like this. Like I said, Cross River and Enugu are owing more than Rivers and Edo States. The forners are PDP while the latter are APC states. Compare with their financial strengths. Rivers and Edo States can comfortable pay up while that cannot be siaid of the aforementioned PDP States.
Re: APC States Awash In Debt, 15 APC States Owe More Than 19 PDP +APGA & LP States. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
Atouke: you mean the kind of debt the nyako of APC accumulated for Adamawa state before PDP came to the rescue?

No, the kind which i give a damn about since I'm from Nassarawa.
Re: APC States Awash In Debt, 15 APC States Owe More Than 19 PDP +APGA & LP States. by Atouke: 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
kel4soft:

You are bigger than what you are doing? An elementary school pupilwho wants to score cheap political points wont even open a terrible thread like this. Like I said, Cross River and Enugu are owing more than Rivers and Edo States. The forners are PDP while the latter are APC states. Compare with their financial strengths. Rivers and Edo States can comfortable pay up while that cannot be siaid of the aforementioned PDP States.

I have looked up your history on nairaland you are an APC and Amaechi paid piper. I have news for you read this:http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/07/rivers-assembly-approves-200m-water-project/

Your principal wants to borrow $200 million just 9 months before he leaves office! what do you think he will do with that loan amount with just 9 months left? steal it and park it in his Ghana and mexico foreign Account. just like his fellow APC governors are doing?.

This is the loan that will guarantee he recieves Ibori's treatment once his immunity expires. Since i know you have his ears tell Amaechi that the big eyes are watching him and the rivers state commonwealth under his care and that he will account for every kobo he has stolen & planning to.

Unlike his former boss whom he now treats with contempt he should be warned that in His case his wife is not at the supreme court to shield him from prosecution.

1 Like

Re: APC States Awash In Debt, 15 APC States Owe More Than 19 PDP +APGA & LP States. by mogentle(m): 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
shizzleStar:
OK, I know I'm silly!

Alright, You're forgiven. Go and sin no more.
Re: APC States Awash In Debt, 15 APC States Owe More Than 19 PDP +APGA & LP States. by kel4soft: 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
Atouke:

I have looked up your history on nairaland you are an APC and Amaechi paid piper. I have news for you read this:http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/07/rivers-assembly-approves-200m-water-project/

Your principal wants to borrow $200 million just 9 months before he leaves office! what do you think he will do with that loan amount with just 9 months left? steal it and park it in his Ghana and mexico foreign Account. just like his fellow APC governors are doing?.

This is the loan that will guarantee he recieves Ibori's treatment once his immunity expires. Since i know you have his ears tell Amaechi that the big eyes are watching him and the rivers state commonwealth under his care and that he will account for every kobo he has stolen & planning to.

Unlike his former boss whom he now treats with contempt he should be warned that in His case his wife is not at the supreme court to shield him from prosecution.

Then, you are what? You are PDP card carrying member. You create articles to attack APC states, so people should all agree with you Now FYI, the Governor wont touch that money that money. He is only securing the loan. Infact for you to access that kind it takes time. If FG (Abuja) and other states who don't can go for World Bank. Why not Rivers State.

For the water project read http://www.thetidenewsonline.com/2014/08/25/amaechi-defends-200m-water-loan-says-itll-benefit-rivers-people-in-future/ of interest “ …Many people were shouting ‘don’t take the loans’, the train they are building in Lagos is $500million from World Bank and we are only borrowing $200million to give Port Harcourt water which will not even be done by my government. What I am doing is trying to get the money out.”
The loan, according to the governor, will be paid back in 40 years and will not be a strain to the next administration considering the repayment scheme.

“ The loan goes for 2.4 per cent for 40 years. So, even though we are paying t$2 per day for 40 years, we would have finished paying the loan and that will give Port Harcourt water and reduce death from water-borne disease,” he said.[i][/i]

I rather be an Amaechi paid piper than be a fool like you. I rather you concentrate your energy on Bayelsa State and stop reading profiles cos none gave a toss what you think about me. I am proud Rivers man, who will keep supporting the state when I see it going on a right path. Rivers State is bigger than Abuja or Aso Rock for me. Please go through my posts, they are pro-Amaechi I agree, but show me one of your post that isanti-PDP? Please go through my post once more and you will see I am proud Cinematographer. I am not like you who is desperate for your boss to remain in office cos you know once he is out; labour market beckons.

Meanwhile, why have you refused to furnish me on how Enugu and Cross River will pay those huge sums on their heads?
Re: APC States Awash In Debt, 15 APC States Owe More Than 19 PDP +APGA & LP States. by Atouke: 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
kel4soft:

Then, you are what? You are PDP card carrying member. You create articles to attack APC states, so people should all agree with you Now FYI, the Governor wont touch that money that money. He is only securing the loan. Infact for you to access that kind it takes time. If FG (Abuja) and other states who don't can go for World Bank. Why not Rivers State.

For the water project read http://www.thetidenewsonline.com/2014/08/25/amaechi-defends-200m-water-loan-says-itll-benefit-rivers-people-in-future/ of interest “ …Many people were shouting ‘don’t take the loans’, the train they are building in Lagos is $500million from World Bank and we are only borrowing $200million to give Port Harcourt water which will not even be done by my government. What I am doing is trying to get the money out.”
The loan, according to the governor, will be paid back in 40 years and will not be a strain to the next administration considering the repayment scheme.

“ The loan goes for 2.4 per cent for 40 years. So, even though we are paying t$2 per day for 40 years, we would have finished paying the loan and that will give Port Harcourt water and reduce death from water-borne disease,” he said.[i][/i]

I rather be an Amaechi paid piper than be a fool like you. I rather you concentrate your energy on Bayelsa State and stop reading profiles cos none gave a toss what you think about me. I am proud Rivers man, who will keep supporting the state when I see it going on a right path. Rivers State is bigger than Abuja or Aso Rock for me.

Meanwhile, why have you refused to furnish me on how Enugu and Cross River will pay those huge sums on their heads?

Am just putting you and your master on notice that the oga at the top is watching that $200 million loan. If Amaechi touches that money ghana and mexico will not be large enough to hide him. Be warned!

1 Like

Re: APC States Awash In Debt, 15 APC States Owe More Than 19 PDP +APGA & LP States. by kel4soft: 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
Atouke:

Am just putting you and your master on notice that the oga at the top is watching that $200 million loan. If Amaechi touches that money ghana and mexico will not be large enough to hide him. Be warned!

The same way I am begging you to help tell your boss in Bayelsa to try and develop the state. Thanks
Re: APC States Awash In Debt, 15 APC States Owe More Than 19 PDP +APGA & LP States. by Atouke: 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
kel4soft:

The same way I am begging you to help tell your boss in Bayelsa to try and develop the state. Thanks
Amaechi has built 2 mansions in ghana and bought a mansion in mexico where he has retrofitted with all sort of gadget that money can buy Using his rivers state money with the aid of the fake banana farm mexican investor who is fronting for his loot in mexico and goes around telling Rivers people that he has not built a single house since he became governor, He dosent have a house in port harcourt because he dosent plan to live in PH after his tenure, he intend to abscond, but the big eyes are watching his every move. Tell him his secret is not that secret afterall.
Re: APC States Awash In Debt, 15 APC States Owe More Than 19 PDP +APGA & LP States. by kel4soft: 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
Atouke: Amaechi has built 2 mansions in ghana and bought a mansion in mexico where he has retrofitted with all sort of gadget that money can buy Using his rivers state money with the aid of the fake banana farm mexican investor who is fronting for his loot in mexico and goes around telling Rivers people that he has not built a single house since he became governor, He dosent have a house in port harcourt because he dosent plan to live in PH after his tenure, he intend to abscond, but the big eyes are watching his every move. Tell him his secret is not that secret afterall.

Please provide the pictures of the mansions in Ghana and him seated inside or forever remain silent. Please it seems you have miss so much. This propaganda of refinery and mansions in Ghana doesn't work again. Find another story
Re: APC States Awash In Debt, 15 APC States Owe More Than 19 PDP +APGA & LP States. by lincolnj88: 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
sayemma: Only Lagos, kano and river state economy and weight exceed all PDP state so you can't expect their running cost to be the same. Wake up brother and be rational please dump clue less ness
Funny kano gat a sound economy.....Mr clueless
Re: APC States Awash In Debt, 15 APC States Owe More Than 19 PDP +APGA & LP States. by Atouke: 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
kel4soft:

Please provide the pictures of the mansions in Ghana and him seated inside or forever remain silent. Please it seems you have miss so much. This propaganda of refinery and mansions in Ghana doesn't work again. Find another story

Am speaking from a vantage position! this thread is not about amaechi loot thats a story for another day proofs will feature when his imunity is gone, at the moment we are discussing APC debt.
Re: APC States Awash In Debt, 15 APC States Owe More Than 19 PDP +APGA & LP States. by arresa: 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
Atouke:

Am speaking from a vantage position! this thread is not about amaechi loot thats a story for another day proofs will feature when his imunity is gone, at the moment we are discussing APC debt.

You said APC states. Is Amaechi no longer a member of APC? We all know what your ignorant thread is about.

Its nothing but bigotry...
Re: APC States Awash In Debt, 15 APC States Owe More Than 19 PDP +APGA & LP States. by kel4soft: 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
Atouke:

Shut up!!! What vintage point? Hasn't he challenge anyone who care to expose him if they care? What will the perpetrators of this lies not piint one asset he has in Nigeria? Why Ghana? You think i am gullible? The energy you spend on Amaechi can help your state progress. On leaving the state with debt, Peter Obi left a debt of $43m for Anambra State but was hailed as a standard for managing resources. Since Cross River has a debt of $120m on her head. Then, don't bother about Rivers State. Meanwhile, it seems you are daft.
Re: APC States Awash In Debt, 15 APC States Owe More Than 19 PDP +APGA & LP States. by Atouke: 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
kel4soft:

Shut up!!! What vintage point? Hasn't he challenge anyone who care to expose him if they care? What will the perpetrators of this lies not piint one asset he has in Nigeria? Why Ghana? You think i am gullible? The energy you spend on Amaechi can help your state progress. On leaving the state with debt, Peter Obi left a debt of $43m for Anambra State but was hailed as a standard for managing resources. Since Cross River has a debt of $120m on her head. Then, don't bother about Rivers State. Meanwhile, it seems you are daft.

You hate the truth rivers state currently owes $45.8m if you add the $200m ADB loan which will be reflected in 2015 debt stock thats $245m which will put rivers state in Number 2 position of the most indebted states in Nigeria. These is the legacy that amaechi will leave for rivers state people. A legacy of debt!
Re: APC States Awash In Debt, 15 APC States Owe More Than 19 PDP +APGA & LP States. by kel4soft: 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
Atouke:

You hate the truth rivers state currently owes $45.8m if you add the $200m ADB loan which will be reflected in 2015 debt stock thats $245m which will put rivers state in Number 2 position of the most indebted states in Nigeria. These is the legacy that amaechi will leave for rivers state people. A legacy of debt!

Which truth? Is Rivers state the only state that is at debt? The State has not even seen the $200m talk much of owing it. Please, talk about your clueless State and leave Rivers State alone.
Re: APC States Awash In Debt, 15 APC States Owe More Than 19 PDP +APGA & LP States. by ejiro2130(m): 10:10am On Aug 27, 2014
eejo: you are easily brainwash by media the army is winning this war if not you will be a refugee in Ghana , and if you think is funny go to borno state as i write some army personel had not had time to take just water due to sustain fighting

Which war is the army wining??
The war cannot be won in borno
That war can only be won in aso rock
As soon as the president decides to reform they army
Overhaul the military, then nigeria will win this war in 4 weeks

As long as nigerian Generals prefer looting money to by houses in America instead of protecting our boarders
We won't win this war
Re: APC States Awash In Debt, 15 APC States Owe More Than 19 PDP +APGA & LP States. by eejo(m): 11:44am On Aug 27, 2014
ejiro2130:

Which war is the army wining??
The war cannot be won in borno
That war can only be won in aso rock
As soon as the president decides to reform they army
Overhaul the military, then nigeria will win this war in 4 weeks

As long as nigerian Generals prefer looting money to by houses in America instead of protecting our boarders
We won't win this war
Talk is cheap if boko haram is strong they should take over maiduguri then i know they are winning for your information america fought jihadist from 2001 till date and yet with modern military hard ware they cannot win in afghanistan
Re: APC States Awash In Debt, 15 APC States Owe More Than 19 PDP +APGA & LP States. by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 27, 2014
eejo: Talk is cheap if boko haram is strong they should take over maiduguri then i know they are winning for your information america fought jihadist from 2001 till date and yet with modern military hard ware they cannot win in afghanistan
You guys mention of afghanistan is drawing me here. What political issue are you talking about. I wanna join the party.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Another Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State / Why Tinubu Is Scared Of Jimi Agbaje / Obasanjo Decamp To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.