Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:55 AM

Gossip - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gossip (1124 Views)

How Does One Deal With A Gossip Addict Wife? / Gossip Night / What Is Gossip Between Husband And Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gossip by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
Let's look at 'gossip at the work place'. Some justify it, others frown at it, especially when it hurts
them. But, how harmful is it?
What really is it aimed at? You remember one
saying, 'don't talk to me about others, because
you will talk to others about me'.
Oya, start confessing. Have you formented a
fight with the stories of others you have said?
WHY?
Re: Gossip by Kanwulia: 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
I hate am ehn?
Me and my FEMALE co-workers dey KWATA SERIOUSLY! angry
Dem nor like me for dat one atol atol! cheesy

Once they start bad-mouthing another who is always ABSENT. . . . I tell them to please TAKE THAT [size=20pt]"CHICK SHYTE"[/size] outside. I find it offensive.

When they want to gossip. . . . .they AVOID my presence!
Fine with me! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Gossip by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
...Its very common among women....especially old women....
...also common in teenage or girls in their early twenties....
.....i hate gossips....it wont enrich my pocket, so y shud i invlve myself in it??....
Re: Gossip by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
hmmm
Re: Gossip by SAMBARRY: 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
Nothing puts me off like gossip. Once you come to talk about someone else to me that is the end of our friendship but when guys do that crap, it's always irritating and more offensive undecided
Re: Gossip by Dygeasy(m): 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
This is the thread where everybody pretends they don't talk about others in their absence.

6 Likes

Re: Gossip by greatgod2012(f): 6:44am On Aug 26, 2014
Unfortunately, men are very good at it, even if not better than women, but they like feighing innocense.

As for me, i listen to it very well, especially at my place of work, it makes me know the kind of every individuals involved in it, and when i want to do mine, i make sure the concerned person is present there, that way, there won't be "she said, they said", thereby adding to or reducing what is said or even changing the whole concept entirely.

Nobody should claim perfectionist here jare.

4 Likes

Re: Gossip by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2014
temigracie: ...Its very common among women....especially old women....
...also common in teenage or girls in their early twenties....
.....i hate gossips....it wont enrich my pocket, so y shud i invlve myself in it??....
It's very common among men too . The only difference is that men leave theirs behind and forget immediately but women will carry the matter for head.
Re: Gossip by crackhaus: 9:25am On Aug 26, 2014
I have an aunt who's capable of causing disagreements between angel Michael and Jesus in heaven...yes o, that's how serious her trouble-gossiping-tongue can be, eishhh....
I avoid her like hell, and also advise those I can to do the same.

5 Likes

Re: Gossip by egopersonified(f): 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
Nairaland=Gossipland

1 Like

Re: Gossip by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 18, 2015
egopersonified:
Nairaland=Gossipland
Na so
Re: Gossip by tpiar: 8:38am On Dec 18, 2015
Dygeasy:
This is the thread where everybody pretends they don't talk about others
Re: Gossip by tpiar: 8:40am On Dec 18, 2015
Topic

That is food for some folks .

Maybe it makes them feel better about themselves.

Much of the gossip is extremely malicious sha, thank God for not being man, the world for don pare one more time.

(1) (Reply)

See What Alcohol Did To This Girl / Why Do They Ask This Question On wedding Day / The Thing We Do For The Kids(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.