Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,288 members, 7,947,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 05:49 PM

International Education Exhibition In Lagos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / International Education Exhibition In Lagos (740 Views)

Anambra Students Win Science Exhibition:To Represent Nigeria in Croatia & Mexico / Wanna Study Abroad??? The MOD International Education Fair 2015 Is Here!!! / Scholarship : International Education Fair 2015 (apply Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

International Education Exhibition In Lagos by adegorilla(m): 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2008
Dear All,

Please be informed that our team of international education consultants will be in Nigeria first week of November, 2008.

We're representing Top World Class Institutions of learning and focused countries for interested candidates for now would be; Malaysia. Singapore and South Africa. All featured universities run top UK, US, Canadian and Australian Universities programs. The advantages of running for instance, a UK degree in these Asian Universities includes:

1.To save cost of running the same program in the UK (approximately spending just 40% of what you would spend in UK and this inclusive of accommodation and feeding)

2. There is an opportunity to transfer to the main campus in UK. Students are normally required to go to the UK for their final year. In the case of US/Canadian programs, its 2years in Asia, 2years in US/Canada. Another good news here is that getting UK/US visas is way easier than from Nigeria. I feel this should be an exiting opportunity for genuine students who are aspiring to succeed

I attended LASU for my undergraduate and The National University of Singapore(NUS) for my Masters. Coming to Singapore has changed my life, I now work for one of Fortune Global 500. And seriously speaking, Asia is fast catching up with the western nations, living in Singapore is like living in the US, this I can confirm I finished in 2005 and 've visited more than 7 countries including USA & UK despite an history of several visa refusals in Nigeria

As soon as our team arrives, we'll give you more information on meeting them. But know that our office is located in G.R.A. Ikeja, Lagos.

Do not hesitate to contact me at: oladosu20002000@yahoo.com should you require further information.

Kind regards,

Ola

(1) (Reply)

Unical B.sc Consultancy Admission Come 2009 Yet To Comense: / Oau Admission List 2 / Part Time Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.