Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,555 members, 7,972,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:35 PM

Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race (16388 Views)

Fintiri Spends N22bn In 86 Days As Governor – APM / Adamawa Governorship Election: Ribadu Gets Support From Christian Group / ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 26, 2014
Watching in 7D

1 Like

Re: Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race by Magicc: 6:56am On Aug 26, 2014
nairaman66: Fintiri has the right to contest! Just like GEJ has the right to contest for the 2015 general elections!

I suppose this is a case of not looking before you leap for Sanusi. These are the realities of politics in Nigeria. Gulak, Sanusi et al should deal with it and stop crying wolf!
Yes Fintiri has the right to contest but he must first resign from the Adamawa house of assembly. If you have been involved in politics in anyway even at school, you should have known this.
Re: Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race by LMAyedun(m): 6:57am On Aug 26, 2014
nairaman66: Fintiri has the right to contest! Just like GEJ has the right to contest for the 2015 general elections!

I suppose this is a case of not looking before you leap for Sanusi. These are the realities of politics in Nigeria. Gulak, Sanusi et al should deal with it and stop crying wolf!
What has Sanusi got to do with this again..

1 Like

Re: Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race by gbaskiboy: 6:57am On Aug 26, 2014
Na wa oo, 2015 unfolding
Re: Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race by mu2sa2: 6:58am On Aug 26, 2014
After using fintiri to get rid of Nyako, they now want to get rid of fintiri himself !
Re: Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 26, 2014

Is Nuhu Ribadu's name Sanusi? Guy,read before commenting and not the other way round.

@post,its PDP wahala! Absolutely none of ma business!

*sips lipton tea*

2 Likes

Re: Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 26, 2014
The two of them are physically, psychologically, emotionally and mentally stuupiid.

Ribadu is sure set to be the biggest loser.

2 Likes

Re: Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race by naijame(m): 7:01am On Aug 26, 2014
author=nairaman66]Fintiri has the right to contest! Just like GEJ has
the right to contest for the 2015 general elections!

I suppose this is a case of not looking before you leap for Sanusi.
These are the realities of politics in Nigeria. Gulak, Sanusi et al
should deal with it and stop crying wolf![/quote] Where is the sanusi you are talking about ?

1 Like

Re: Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race by ironheart(m): 7:01am On Aug 26, 2014
I pray he contest, and I also pray he wins. that will give David Mark the opportunity go impeach n contest.
Re: Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race by Akalia(m): 7:02am On Aug 26, 2014
Become a tranformation ambassador of Nigeria(TAN) and be well rewarded by mr president,'Dr Ebele Goodluck Jonathan' just visit the link to join the moving train:- http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=169176
Re: Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race by Magicc: 7:02am On Aug 26, 2014
egift: If Fintiri cannot contest, Jonathan cannot contest as well. Let him "Mid-wife" the election too. BTW, none of them mentioned any constitutional reservation. As we all moral hindrance is not a problem in the evil party.

Go Fintiri - share the money! grin grin grin
Though Fintiri has the right to contest for the election, he must first resign from Adamawa House of Assembly. Nobody's saying he can't contest. For example, those ministers that had governorship ambitions first resign from their ministerial position to contest- simple.
Re: Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race by msmon(m): 7:05am On Aug 26, 2014
Space booked! Brb
Re: Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race by seedorfg(m): 7:09am On Aug 26, 2014
Fintiri no wan carry last grin
Re: Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race by persie98: 7:11am On Aug 26, 2014
Re: Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race by nairaman66(m): 7:12am On Aug 26, 2014
Toktee: what a bad analyst,how does fintiri case related ebola jonathan case?
Or are you looking for an avenue to advertise ur lame dock president?
Anyway,there is only one way thru which jonah will be thrown overboad from the ship of this nation to avoid it sinking,and that is thru ballot box.
Jonah we are waiting 4 you,nw you hav a pam not sleepass.

Sorry, I meant to write Ribadu!
Re: Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race by nairaman66(m): 7:13am On Aug 26, 2014
naijame:
author=nairaman66]Fintiri has the right to contest! Just like GEJ has
the right to contest for the 2015 general elections!

I suppose this is a case of not looking before you leap for Sanusi.
These are the realities of politics in Nigeria. Gulak, Sanusi et al
should deal with it and stop crying wolf! Where is the sanusi you are talking about ?

Meant to write Ribadu !! Sorry
Re: Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race by nairaman66(m): 7:14am On Aug 26, 2014
berem: Is Nuhu Ribadu's name Sanusi? Guy,read before commenting and not the other way round.

@post,its PDP wahala! Absolutely none of ma business!

*sips lipton tea*

My bad.., meant to write Ribadu dude
Re: Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race by nairaman66(m): 7:15am On Aug 26, 2014
LMAyedun: What has Sanusi got to do with this again..

Meant to write Ribadu! Really sorry
Re: Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race by natureblack(m): 7:15am On Aug 26, 2014
the difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limit.

@dady12 you never cease to prove me right that you are a very stuppid person.

mods,enjoy the stupidity of @dady12 while it last and do nothing to it
Re: Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race by disloman(m): 7:17am On Aug 26, 2014

Seems like u didn't read d news.just post ur comment.Was GEJ d speaker b4 he contested d president position?Pls go back,read n make sure u comprehend what u read b4 u comment.
Re: Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race by shizzleStar: 7:18am On Aug 26, 2014
I kinda agree being the speaker he ought to resign before contesting since the constitution isn't precise on that, let them all prove their popularity at the polls cool
Re: Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race by DesChyko: 7:21am On Aug 26, 2014
Gulak has a valid point. The 'remove to succeed' strategy is just another brand of corruption, especially if the law is against it.
But man, you just have to commend the speaker's creativity.
Genius if gone undetected.
Re: Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race by shizzleStar: 7:23am On Aug 26, 2014
aboyaji: kai ma pren. Why i d cafet am po fitiri kwo?
lwkmd gringrin
Re: Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race by size38: 7:23am On Aug 26, 2014
Which means fintiri's spear heading of the impeachment of Nyako was done in bad light. because if he had known that his own situation will be like this where his eligibility to contest the bye election, am sure he wouldn't have spearheaded Nyako's impeachment. So Hon. fintiri, PDP don play u wayoo!
Re: Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race by aumeehn: 7:28am On Aug 26, 2014
u pipul shuld jus shut up!!! Yola residents are very few here!! Gulak hahhahaah dat slowpoke who's pipul exiled....or Ribadu Ribadu is a photocopy of Nyako cus he would do exactly what Nyako did...forget about Gulak even his people hate him he is going nowhere...........FINTRI is the man ADAMAWA sai FINTRI!!!!!
Re: Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race by nairaman66(m): 7:29am On Aug 26, 2014
disloman: Seems like u didn't read d news.just post ur comment.Was GEJ d speaker b4 he contested d president position?Pls go back,read n make sure u comprehend what u read b4 u comment.

It all boils down to politics/interest man!!
Re: Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race by egift(m): 7:45am On Aug 26, 2014
Magicc: Though Fintiri has the right to contest for the election, he must first resign from Adamawa House of Assembly. Nobody's saying he can't contest. For example, those ministers that had governorship ambitions first resign from their ministerial position to contest- simple.

Will the President also resign if he wish to contest 2015 presidential election?
Re: Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race by simplynola(m): 7:52am On Aug 26, 2014
No wonder they have been eager to impeach the Governor. Why does he want to be governor? He's eyeing the state coffers i guess.Its time the Governorship and senatorial seats be made an internship position where you pay the state every month to serve. Then we will know the true patriots.

1 Like

Re: Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 26, 2014
They should leave the guy to contest
Re: Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race by Btruth: 8:24am On Aug 26, 2014
I hoped Ribadu never enter one chance bus so oooo?
Re: Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race by ballydan37: 8:56am On Aug 26, 2014
I pray dt fintiri shud win d election sef...if him gt d power to impeach gulak nd ribadu sef make he do am ooooo...gridy people after dey make him impeach nyako dey no wnt make him enjoy him hard labour abi...bad bele dem...vote fintiri for Governor of adamawa!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Liberates Bauchi Forest From Insurgents (photos) / Vincent Ekene Ofumelu: Anambra State University Alumni, NANS Celebrate / Kolawole Lawal Of APM Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.