Stats: 3,201,064 members, 7,977,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:26 PM

Sleeping With Ur Girl At Nite And Ur Fone Rings: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping With Ur Girl At Nite And Ur Fone Rings: (3003 Views)

(photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing / My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sleeping With Ur Girl At Nite And Ur Fone Rings: by JazzyJ(f): 8:14am On Oct 31, 2008
c'mon stop it
putting the blame on each oda dun do any good
the onli reason girls cheat is bcoz they knw their guy is cheating
so we do d same
but we r labeled bitch, cheap, slut n so many more
but if a guy has many girls, he is cool, hot, has money n all sort of nonsense.
izzit nt true?
juz accept the fact
cheating is in the blood of every guy
if a guy says he nvr cheats it is a damn big lie
but it is in the hands of the girls on how to handle it
wen my guy was cheating on me, i stood by him, giving more affection, lovign him more n all
he felt bad for doin it that he came bak n now he loves me more than anything

so girls play ur cards rite n see him floating bak to you
Re: Sleeping With Ur Girl At Nite And Ur Fone Rings: by adekennis(m): 8:59am On Oct 31, 2008
@topic,datz why i just like my sony ericson phone cheesy
u only need to restrict incoming call.datz all grin grin grin wink
Re: Sleeping With Ur Girl At Nite And Ur Fone Rings: by Tonyet1(m): 9:15am On Oct 31, 2008
hey adekennis,

what model of sony erricsson my brother?,
Re: Sleeping With Ur Girl At Nite And Ur Fone Rings: by plappville(f): 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2008
plappville:

All the male are just giving him their best advice, birds of same feather flocks together, does it means 80 per of Nigeria guys are doing this so the virus of having plenty wifes still circle them hummm!!!!
tonye-t:

sister plappville, don't you think that 80% of Guys do it because 80% of girls are just too curious to know everything about their guy, "CURIOSITY THEY SAY KILLED THE CAT" grin grin

THEY ARE CURIOUS BECOS OF LOVE, ITS NOT ENOUGH REASON TO BE TAKEN FORGRANTED.
Re: Sleeping With Ur Girl At Nite And Ur Fone Rings: by kingsots(m): 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2008
you have violated the law if you find yourself in such a situation. ALWAYS switch off your phone.
Re: Sleeping With Ur Girl At Nite And Ur Fone Rings: by adekennis(m): 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2008
@tonye t,I'm using w810i and w950i wink
Re: Sleeping With Ur Girl At Nite And Ur Fone Rings: by 190: 1:30am On Nov 01, 2008
adekennis i am usin sony eriscon w800i how do i restrict incomin calls on it,
Re: Sleeping With Ur Girl At Nite And Ur Fone Rings: by victorian(f): 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2008
when my guy was cheating on me, i stood by him, giving more affection, lovign him more n all
he felt bad for doin it that he came bak n now he loves me more than anything

@ JazzyJ, Its not in all cases, babe. Some guys will just be tired of being with a particular babe, what can she do nothing, no matter how much loving and understanding impressions , she gives out cool.
He's tired, simply plain tired of her, she can love and understand till tomrrow, he is gone, So, Jazzy J forget that theory, it worked for you but not for everyone.
Re: Sleeping With Ur Girl At Nite And Ur Fone Rings: by JazzyJ(f): 4:07am On Nov 04, 2008
fine
but dun u think guys shud stop flirtin
if u r tired of a girl juz tell her
not cheating
if u wan her so much dat u dun wanna loose her den STOP CHEATING!!!!!!! angry
I JUZ GET PISSED OFF BY THE IDEA STUPID JERKS CAN CHEAT WEN THEIR GIRLS TRY DOIN EVERYTHING FOR THEM
dun they have any sense of responsibility?
dun they have a heart?!!!
Re: Sleeping With Ur Girl At Nite And Ur Fone Rings: by aAK1(m): 8:55am On Nov 04, 2008
Long story.All u need to do is get a symbian phon and instal a black lister.Put the number of the other chik in it, when she try's to cal she get's a busy tune.I do it all the time.
Re: Sleeping With Ur Girl At Nite And Ur Fone Rings: by aAK1(m): 8:59am On Nov 04, 2008
Long story.All u need to do is get a symbian phon and instal a black lister.Put the number of the other chik in it, when she try's to cal she get's a busy tune.I do it all the time. cool
Re: Sleeping With Ur Girl At Nite And Ur Fone Rings: by aAK1(m): 8:59am On Nov 04, 2008
Long story.All u need to do is get a symbian phon and instal a black lister.Put the number of the other chik in it, when she try's to cal she get's a busy tune.I do it all the time. cool
Re: Sleeping With Ur Girl At Nite And Ur Fone Rings: by Tonyet1(m): 10:23am On Nov 04, 2008
hey 10ks a.A.K , i will check out that software online and install it on my nokia phone too
Re: Sleeping With Ur Girl At Nite And Ur Fone Rings: by Boslo: 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2008
@ Poster.

Simply tell her you love her back too.

Must your girl friend think you sleep with every woman you say you love?

You simply tell the lady on your bed it was your kid or big sister. Simple, that way everybody is happy

How can your sister be calling to say i love u in d middle of the night?think now.
Re: Sleeping With Ur Girl At Nite And Ur Fone Rings: by 190: 8:47am On Nov 05, 2008
forget e, notin dey happen
wen im arund i off my fones, but anyway wot u do is
u either put ur fone on speaker and tell her u love her too and face
ur main chick and u are likely 2 get acid bath or u find a nearest bridge and
jump from it in2 the river, chicks arent worth the stress, although i have a serious die hard chick
who i fit kill 4 sha, bt as 4 the rest dem nor worth am so wot im sayin in essence is dat u simply tell dis
2nd girl dat he is sleepin dis is his younger broda after all u shud knw her voice wen u pickup, 1 tin abt cheatin is always expect the worst and be prepared so wen it happens u can easily bail out, u nor go get rest of mind sha bt trust me it works, i have been cheatin 4 the past 27yrs and havnt been caught 1day, abeg na lie o, 27yrs ko 27yrs ni, how old i b,,[flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Sleeping With Ur Girl At Nite And Ur Fone Rings: by sammyjl(f): 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2008
Depends on whose clln u

Breakup Thread For D Fake Nl Valz / Nigerian Black Woman Gets Exposed After Bashing Black Men (link Inside) / Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case.