Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,852 members, 7,966,177 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 10:21 AM

1873a's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1873a's Profile / 1873a's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike by 1873a: 6:17am On May 02, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
I'd advice you keep your plate clean and desist from responding to these people. They'd drag you down into dirt you'd find very difficult to pull yourself out of.

Just continue the good citizen campaign you've been know for.

Let us do the dirty work. We know how best to handle them. Quit responding to them.
[/s]
Crime / Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by 1873a: 6:17am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
You cannot see that liar that called himself Peter Obi condemning this, rather he will start blaming Buhari,trying to play politics with everything.
[/s]
Crime / Re: Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) by 1873a: 6:17am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
Ipob
[/s]
Politics / Re: "It Is My Turn Is Not A Right"- Pastor Reno Omokri by 1873a: 6:14am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mazisimonekpa:
you're erieri efulefu
We are Biafrans not Nigerians

Mazi Simon Ekpa from Finland
[/s]
Politics / Re: In Any Nation Only Majority Demand for Power; minority will negotiate - Omokri by 1873a: 6:14am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mazisimonekpa:
don't let us deceive ourselves we Igbos have been rejected in this zoo

Mazi Simon Ekpa from Finland
[/s]
Family / Re: How Do You Avenge The Death Of Your Father, Killed By Wicked Relatives? by 1873a: 6:13am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

Two things you can do

1: avoid them and leave them to God to judge, if they can kill your father then you are nothing to them , they sold their soul to these world and they don't care about heaven, they live to inflict maximum sorrow

2: Join a very powerful Occultic group to seek power and revenge.... Remember power comes with a very difficult task , price and sacrifice

The reason why you need to let God handle it is that, once your father was killed, his killers already inherited and acquired all his sins, curses and misfortune.. if you kill such person and don't wait for karma then you inherit the sins and curse

[/s]

is that why you raped your nephew
Politics / Re: Deputies Lose Out As Governors Anoint Other Aspirants As Successors by 1873a: 5:56am On May 02, 2022
[s]
post=112431161:
In our darling Nigeria, incumbents more often than not influence who emerges as their parties’ candidates and oftentimes the winners of elections.
It explains why aspirants jostle to be the governors’ choice.
Naija youths wake up and use your brain.
#WeDidOurPart.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by 1873a: 5:56am On May 02, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Dead on arrival.

My simplyleo account is neither blocked nor banned, I lost log-in details and therefore created this account. The rule says if you are banned, not when you can't access your account.

You created this account barely a month ago, yet you claim you have made my simplyleo account blocked, pls with which account? Because I stopped logging into that account almost a year ago, mods can confirm from the backend if the account is blocked.

The mentioned mods, pls ban this member for using multiple accounts to access this forum and attempting to derail threads

Rule 1 & 19
[/s]
Politics / Re: Joe Anatune Dead! Soludo’s Media Manager Dies 11 Days After Appointment by 1873a: 5:56am On May 02, 2022
[s]
naijapips02:
How is this advanced man a social media handler?
[/s]
Politics / Re: Nigeria Eastern,Northern And Western Regions 1960's by 1873a: 5:53am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
Nice video

Even though I neva watch am cheesy
[/s]
Celebrities / Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by 1873a: 5:53am On May 02, 2022
[s]
post=112430233:
Some jobless and nonsensical people go just carry people marriage for head like gala.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by 1873a: 5:53am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Which Nairaland member was qouted?!
[/s]

Politics / Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by 1873a: 5:32am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

It's for people with common sense that understand how loans tenure works and maturity works
[/s]

Crime / Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦1.1billion Travellers’ Cheques, Cocaine At Lagos Airport by 1873a: 5:32am On May 02, 2022
[s]
post=112425453:
Don't abuse drugs, it kills.
[/s]
Crime / Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦1.1billion Travellers’ Cheques, Cocaine At Lagos Airport by 1873a: 5:32am On May 02, 2022
[s]
post=112425452:
SAY NO TO FRAUD.

SAY NO TO DRUG ABUSE.

When you fight crime, drug abuse and corruption, those evil vices always fight back.

But the thing is that at the end, good will ALWAYS prevail.

God bless Buba Marwa.
God bless the new NDLEA.
GOD BLESS all good, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria.

SAY NO TO DRUG ABUSE GUYS.

We Rise
[/s]
Politics / Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: Lagos, Ogun Likely Decided, Battle Line Drawn In Others by 1873a: 5:28am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:

I will look over the swearing.
You are just an idealist. You are not realistic at all
When you wake up call me.

In the meantime
Enter market in the southwest and campaign for Yoruba nation

Don't ever use such words on me again.

A word...
[/s]
Politics / Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: Lagos, Ogun Likely Decided, Battle Line Drawn In Others by 1873a: 5:28am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
you're very stupid
[/s]
Politics / Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by 1873a: 5:28am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
let's bet 100k
He will not win cheesy
[/s]

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.