Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,243 members, 7,947,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (98666 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (180) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2008
siiiiiiwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeet kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2008
u try wella ds tym, bee cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by thomp4pal(m): 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2008
I.C.P.C eyes cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2008
fruustrated of shit
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by naijababe2(f): 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2008
feeling cool in a black inflated cap,
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by naijababe2(f): 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2008
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by naijababe2(f): 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2008
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2008
:-x :-x
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Morenike3(f): 11:48pm On Nov 11, 2008
How nice, he's getting drunk. . . . . again
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Tgirl4real(f): 11:50pm On Nov 11, 2008
u can run but u cant hide grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 11:51pm On Nov 11, 2008
*Morenike:

How nice, he's getting drunk. . . . . again

i dont drink tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by lalaboi(m): 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2008
amugbo omo
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 11:54pm On Nov 11, 2008
Tgirl4real:

u can run but u can't hide  grin
Yes O.Pls interview Morenike.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Morenike3(f): 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2008
Missy B:

Yes O.please interview Morenike.
After you, and I mean it cool tongue wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 12:06am On Nov 12, 2008
Oh Pls!!!
Stardom will not permit me . . . so do yours and lemme face ma journals. tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 12:09am On Nov 12, 2008
kiss kiss oops, not again
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 12:10am On Nov 12, 2008
lalaboi:

amugbo omo

ori e ti yi danu tongue onisekuse omo
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Morenike3(f): 12:11am On Nov 12, 2008
Missy B:

Oh please!!!
Stardom will not permit me . . . so do yours and let me face ma journals. tongue
stardom ko condom ni.

No interviewing you, no interviewing me.

Plz na, do your interview kiss kiss

@post
smoking again
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by lysaa(f): 12:13am On Nov 12, 2008
erm, missy u wan faint ppl   y did u have to upload that 'one'?  angry  wink

u're too mush.  cheesy

*morenike how far? shay u go beep dre  sad
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 12:15am On Nov 12, 2008
I would
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by lysaa(f): 12:20am On Nov 12, 2008
erm yes u fine, we know.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Morenike3(f): 12:21am On Nov 12, 2008
Am fine and fabulous. Just got naturally tanned this noon, feeling good.

Yeahhhhhhhhh, actually he beeped me. Almost got my phone in the water. Why don't you just beep him. You and j-girl needs to stop making me do your romantic messages. jeez angry angry tongue

Cheiii!!!!!!!!!! Missy B, I didn't even see that one.

my my my, the next italian model in the house. Take it easy mami, you're giving me a heart throb grin grin grin Lovely pix kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 12:24am On Nov 12, 2008
lysaa:

erm, missy u wan faint people   y did u have to upload that 'one'?  angry  wink

u're too mush.  cheesy

Nne . . na you too mush O.
I saw on YIM ur backside on DC's avatar yesterday and I waited for
you to come online but you didn't . . . I for flog you badly for giving to DC
what belongs to ma brotha. grin
*Morenike:

stardom ko condom ni.

No interviewing you, no interviewing me.

Plz na, do your interview  kiss kiss
Condom?Lmao!!!
please I swerrigawd . . after you then me. grin
chamotex:

kiss kiss oops, not again
kiss kiss Me sef dey make the same mistake. grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Morenike3(f): 12:27am On Nov 12, 2008
Goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 12:27am On Nov 12, 2008
*Morenike:

Cheiii!!!!!!!!!! Missy, I didn't even see that one.

my my my, the next italian model in the house. Take it easy mami, you're giving me a heart throb grin grin grin Lovely pix  kiss kiss
Don't make me pee on ma pant . . .I'm shy. embarassed tongue angry
Sista . . . I told you before . . I'm inlove with your profile pix. kiss kiss
*Morenike:

Goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
WERIN? grin cheesy grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Morenike3(f): 12:30am On Nov 12, 2008
In love with my pix or my best friend's pix grin grin grin

@post
Definition of hot wink

Now I know why Chamotex has his heart in his mouth when he sees u grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dreeldee: 12:34am On Nov 12, 2008
@post

nothing positive, negative as usual cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 12:35am On Nov 12, 2008
Apologies to all Chamotex's wivesssssssssssssssss.
She didn't mean that. cool

Moren
Mind yaself O. angry angry
Mehn that piksure is stunning.Likey it wella. kiss grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Morenike3(f): 12:38am On Nov 12, 2008
dreeldee:

@post

nothing positive, negative as usual cheesy cheesy
Who asked you to come here. olodo tongue

Still in class?

Missy B:

Moren
What pix? woman, if you don't stop trying to divert the attention from your pix

Missy B, YOUR PIX IS HOT!! grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 12:39am On Nov 12, 2008
hehe. . .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dreeldee: 12:39am On Nov 12, 2008
Missy B:

Apologies to all Chamotex's wivesssssssssssssssss.
She didn't mean that. cool

Moren
Missy B kiss kiss
*Morenike:

Who asked you to come here. olodo tongue

Still in class?
What pix? woman, if you don't stop trying to divert the attention from your pix

Missy B, YOUR PIX IS HOT!! grin grin grin
i'm out olodo 2 cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Morenike3(f): 12:40am On Nov 12, 2008
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (180)

Look at the person's username above you and think of a nickname / Owe L' Esin Oro, Oro L'esin Owe / Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.