Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,083 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:54 PM

Tinubu To Ribadu: I Wish You Luck With Goodluck - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Ribadu: I Wish You Luck With Goodluck (509 Views)

APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size / PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna / Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu To Ribadu: I Wish You Luck With Goodluck by easyresearch(m): 6:29am On Aug 27, 2014
Former governor of Lagos State and leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has wished the former chairman of the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) good luck in Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Ribadu, who was the presidential candidate of the defunct Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) one of the parties that fused into the APC, defected to the PDP recently.

In his first reaction to Ribadu’s defection, Tinubu said in a twitter message that he wished the former EFCC czar luck with President Goodluck Jonathan.

Said he: “Ribadu remains a friend and a brother. He is matured. He remains one who believes in http://www.secret2020.com/tinubu-to-ribadu-i-wish-you-luck-with-goodluck/
Re: Tinubu To Ribadu: I Wish You Luck With Goodluck by justphillips(m): 6:39am On Aug 27, 2014
H...

(1) (Reply)

The Opposition Nigeria Needs By Nkannebe Raymond / Boko Haram War: Air Force Acquires Latest Fighter Jets / Nigeria Tested By Rapid Rise In Population

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.