Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,318 members, 7,916,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 02:22 PM

The Republican Whyte Biotch Lied - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Republican Whyte Biotch Lied (749 Views)

Donald Trump Will Be The Republican Nominee And Could Win It All In November By / The Republican Presidential Debate! / Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Republican Whyte Biotch Lied by Cayon(f): 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2008
PITTSBURGH (Oct. 24) - Pittsburgh police say a McCain campaign volunteer made up a story of being robbed, pinned to the ground and having the letter "B'' scratched on her face in a politically inspired attack.
Maurita Bryant, the assistant chief of the police department's investigations division, says 20-year-old Ashley Todd is being charged with making a false report to police.

To read more, click on link below

http://news.aol.com/elections/article/mccain-volunteer-ashley-todd/224764?icid=200100397x1212096728x1200754854
Re: The Republican Whyte Biotch Lied by MrCrackles(m): 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2008
what wont muppets do to derail Obama's campaign?!

bloody biaaaaaaaaaaaatch!! cheesy
Re: The Republican Whyte Biotch Lied by RichyBlacK(m): 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2008
Most Republicans are liars! Everybody knows that.
Re: The Republican Whyte Biotch Lied by Cayon(f): 12:23am On Oct 25, 2008
mr crackles(funny name) and Richyblack

I lke your answer.

Check out this video (see below) and please send it to your family and friends and tell them to vote for Obama on November 4. we don't want Obama to lose by one single vote. EVERY VOTE COUNT. Well, i figure if i get ban now i'll be unbanned by the time i get back. take care as i have a plane to catch in the morning.

http://www.cnnbcvideo.com/index.html?nid=dwiMQpuf5mftSKHTmL0NXjQwNDM2NTI-&referred_by=11306857-tCLw7gx

Peace and love
Re: The Republican Whyte Biotch Lied by McKren(m): 12:29am On Oct 25, 2008
this further tells you how erratic John McCain is.

He tried to cash into this story . . . . . called the phony victim in an attempt to stir up the controversy. . . . . . lets see if he applogises now that the supposed victim has been charged by the police for deception.
Re: The Republican Whyte Biotch Lied by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 25, 2008
Cayon:

mr crackles(funny name) and Richyblack

I lke your answer.

Check out this video (see below) and please send it to your family and friends and tell them to vote for Obama on November 4. we don't want Obama to lose by one single vote. EVERY VOTE COUNT. Well, i figure if i get ban now i'll be unbanned by the time i get back. take care as i have a plane to catch in the morning.

http://www.cnnbcvideo.com/index.html?nid=dwiMQpuf5mftSKHTmL0NXjQwNDM2NTI-&referred_by=11306857-tCLw7gx

Peace and love

How about??

"You can vote however u like"

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj5eWRzDhNI
Re: The Republican Whyte Biotch Lied by davidif: 9:59am On Oct 25, 2008
she used to go to my former school. She was probably seeking attention.
Re: The Republican Whyte Biotch Lied by McKren(m): 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2008
I have a feeling that this so called Ashley Todd is as honest as Joe the Plumber.

They are just distractions conjured by McCain. The troubling issue is not the girl but that McCain and Palin personally called this girl in an attempt to stir it up.
Re: The Republican Whyte Biotch Lied by Bastage: 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2008
I don't think it was wrong of the Republicans to contact her. It would be natural to talk to someone who has been attacked because of their political affiliation. They weren't to know what a crack-pot liar the girl is. I support Obama but even I can't blame McCain for this.

The blame rests solely on Ashley Todd's shoulders. Not only that, but the dumb bitch couldn't even carve the letter B on her cheek the right way. Didn't anyone tell her that if you use a mirror, the image is always reversed?
Re: The Republican Whyte Biotch Lied by kaypumpin2(m): 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2008
Bastage:

I don't think it was wrong of the Republicans to contact her. It would be natural to talk to someone who has been attacked because of their political affiliation. They weren't to know what a crack-pot liar the girl is. I support Obama but even I can't blame McCain for this.

The blame rests solely on Ashley Todd's shoulders. Not only that, but the dumb bitch couldn't even carve the letter B on her cheek the right way. Didn't anyone tell her that if you use a mirror, the image is always reversed?

rotflmfao

(1) (Reply)

Exchanges Of Fire Puncture Fragile Gaza Truce / Europe, Asia, South America, Russia . . . What's Going On? / Say what?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.