Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,527 members, 7,905,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 02:17 AM

What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys (4728 Views)

10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! / Top 10 Love Words U'll Love 2 Hear Ur Man Or Babe Tell U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys by justyinka(m): 10:31am On Aug 27, 2014
Dear All,

please assist me to answer this question, what do i do when a lady tell me go straight to the point.

different opinion are welcome.
Re: What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys by ctrlunlimited: 10:50am On Aug 27, 2014
justyinka: Dear All,

please assist me to answer this question, what do i do when a lady tell me go straight to the point.

IMO she doesn't sound welcoming; jus walk away.
Re: What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys by femi4: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2014

Expecting you to be bold enough to ask her out!

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 27, 2014
Cut her off.
Re: What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys by Dubby6(m): 10:59am On Aug 27, 2014
Go Straight To The Point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys by hushmail: 11:19am On Aug 27, 2014
an Igbo adage say only a fool will be shown his father's land twice

a lady says go straight to d point

my brother its either IS or WAS

dont waste any more time just go straight to d point

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 27, 2014
Funny topic. grin
Re: What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 27, 2014
i like u & will like to take u out for a drink
Re: What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys by hannesy(f): 11:48am On Aug 27, 2014
U go straight to d point nah
Re: What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys by vizkiz: 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
hannesy: U go straight to d point nah

come take away my virginity undecided
Re: What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys by Blockus: 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
@ Topic::

You have caught my attention and I am very interested in getting to know you. #THATS ALL. cool

1 Like

Re: What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys by hannesy(f): 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
vizkiz:

come take away my virginity undecided

Re: What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys by vizkiz: 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
hannesy: .
Re: What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys by Ksslib(m): 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
It means--------- She already knows what you want to say to her, but she's irritated by how you're beating around the bush like she's dumb and doesnt know already..

1 Like

Re: What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys by Decale: 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
She's trying to help your confidence. You can't be sure if she's gonna say yes or no when you do go straight to the point....

1 Like

Re: What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
It simply means "Oga you and I know I'm not stupid and we both know where you are going with this. So save both our time and go straight to the point"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys by rioemmanuel(m): 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
just tell her you want to move the ministry forward
Re: What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys by justyinka(m): 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
i really enjoy the comment coming from here.
more comments are welcome.
Re: What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys by 100Cents: 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
She means you should not waste her time.

Ladies embarassed

Better keep quiet. That's what I would do in your shoes.
Re: What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys by 3DCYCLOPS: 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2014
last time a lady told me to go straight to d point..i simply grabbed her nash n told her ''o baby since d day yhu waka pass me 4 mama ochukwo bar,na so this yhur nash just dey waka round my mind everyday..n i promise say i must grab am wen next i see am.'' cry and since that day she's been giving her nash to hold in mah private room..

1 Like

Re: What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys by Sagamite(m): 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2014

Then beat about the bush.

Yep! That is what you do.

Never take what girls say seriously. Most of the time, it is an indirect, sub-conscious test. They want to see if you are a lapdog and if you fail the test, you get sacked.

Do the opposite of what they are telling you, and you will have them hooked and intrigued.

If she says "Go straight to the point", then jovially "Beat about the bush" teasing her for a while. Show her she does not dictate or tell you what you should do.

It might sound crazy and illogical, but it is the illogical that normally works with girls.

The younger the girl, the better the opposite reaction to her request works.

If you don't believe me, do a quick reminiscent analysis:

1) Look at your past and analyse the outcome of the times you have ever done what a girl wants you to do or you think she would want (that is, your typical logical approach to trying to woo or please a woman).

What was the outcome? Where you not sacked in the end? If you were not sacked, did you not work harder than you should?

2) Now look at the response of most guys on this thread.

Are they not taking the logical approach? Does that not give you a hint of why only a few select guys tend to pull all the women while most blokes are jonesers till the girls become pass their peak and then offer them the remnants to marry?

Some guys spend a major part of their lives chasing and working hard to get girls, while the same girls are working hard and chasing a guy.

Lesson: Do what majority of guys would not do and you will pull more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys by Sixix: 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
Sagamite:

Then beat about the bush.

Yep! That is what you do.

Never take what girls say seriously. Most of the time, it is an indirect, sub-conscious test. They want to see if you are a lapdog and if you fail the test, you get sacked.

Do the opposite of what they are telling you, and you will have them hooked and intrigued.

If she says "Go straight to the point", then jovially "Beat about the bush" teasing her for a while. Show her she does not dictate or tell you what you should do.

It might sound crazy and illogical, but it is the illogical that normally works with girls.

The younger the girl, the better the opposite reaction to her request works.

If you don't believe me, do a quick reminiscent analysis:

1) Look at your past and analyse the outcome of the times you have ever done what a girl wants you to do or you think she would want (that is, your typical logical approach to trying to woo or please a woman).

What was the outcome? Where you not sacked in the end? If you were not sacked, did you not work harder than you should?

Are they not taking the logical approach? Does that not give you a hint of why only a few select guys tend to pull all the women while most blokes are jonesers till the girls become pass their peak and then offer them the remnants to marry?

Some guys spend a major part of their lives chasing and working hard to get girls, while the same girls are working hard and chasing a guy.

Lesson: Do what majority of guys would not do and you will pull more.

angry angry angry angry angry angry

You will meet your match someday
Re: What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys by Sagamite(m): 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ksslib: It means--------- She already knows what you want to say to her, but she's irritated by how you're beating around the bush like she's dumb and doesnt know already..

This might be another possibility.
Re: What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys by Sagamite(m): 5:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
Sixix:

angry angry angry angry angry angry

You will meet your match someday

Not possible now. grin

As I get older, I have gone pass that point and keep on going further away wey some girl fit dey shakara me. grin grin grin

Na when I dey young wey all that fit happen.

My philosophy now is: If I am not in control, she can fck off. cool

I am not a real man and I look after No 1 very well. I am not on this Earth to live my life pleasing anyone like it is a duty.

If she is not making me happy, she gas to go! grin

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys by goalburner(m): 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
justyinka: Dear All, what do i do when a lady tell me go straight to the point.
Tell her how good you are on bed. She's ironically asking of ur f.ucking strategy. She needs to know how skillful you are in maintaining her hot bakery. Trust me, it worked for me many times.
Re: What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys by djeezy(m): 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
What else than to go straight to the point with a straight face. lol No girl has ever done that to me though.
Re: What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
You proceed to the point immediately.
Re: What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys by chic2pimp(m): 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
Sagamite:

Are they not taking the logical approach? Does that not give you a hint of why only a few select guys tend to pull all the women while most blokes are jonesers till the girls become pass their peak

grin grin grin grin grin

Eyin Boyz Dem talk say most of una be jonesers? grin grin Nah 3rd rate chics most of una dey pull grin grin grin. Shey nah true? grin grin
Re: What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys by baralatie(m): 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2014

look her in the eye ball and say
"young lady I wan give you belly,money is not a problem"
Re: What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys by Zikyke(m): 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
I wil pul off my boxer,nd bring out my d***#
Re: What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys by baralatie(m): 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
Justosaus: i like u & will like to take u out for a drink
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
offenceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys by OmoEziokwu: 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
Lol! One important bit to take away is the attention seeking instinct of women.

You know how it is when you're getting bombarded by obnoxious, terrible advertisements all over the place, and all you can think is "ugh, who thought it would be a good idea to market their product this way? No one's going to buy that if they use that irritating sale technique."

The point isn't to make you like it. The point is to get your attention, get the product's name in your brain, make sure you know it exists, etc.

That's exactly how women are. When you see women being dramatic sluts saying and doing all the insane and irrational things they do, all they're doing is saying "LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!", hoping that a f-u-c-k---hungry alpha will see something he likes.

As they say in the marketing world, there's no such thing as bad publicity.

It's difficult for me to quote first before typing when I'm doing so on a mobile phone just like now. Just thought I should point that out. wink

Sagamite:

Not possible now. grin

As I get older, I have gone pass that point and keep on going further away wey some girl fit dey shakara me. grin grin grin

Na when I dey young wey all that fit happen.

My philosophy now is: If I am not in control, she can fck off. cool

I am not a real man and I look after No 1 very well. I am not on this Earth to live my life pleasing anyone like it is a duty.

If she is not making me happy, she gas to go! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Awesome Tips For Making Him Cum With Just Your Hands / Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) / Are Tall Ladies Sexier Than Short Ladies? Why Do Nigerian Men Like Tall Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.