Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,484 members, 7,881,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

Operation Expose Names Of Wellness Groups That Place Job Adverts Online - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Operation Expose Names Of Wellness Groups That Place Job Adverts Online (2600 Views)

Job Adverts: Nigerians Blast The Guardian Newspaper / GE And Their Trickish Recruitment/job Adverts / Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operation Expose Names Of Wellness Groups That Place Job Adverts Online by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:40am On Aug 27, 2014
It's no longer news that wellness groups operating under various names have flooded job sites with numerous adverts with the sole aim of getting graduates to appear at their facilities.They have resorted to this fradulent practice because their true identity won't make anyone move a muscle let alone come to their "offices".The reasoning is that there are chances that they'lld get a new "convert".
After reading through this thread, https://www.nairaland.com/1874554/plain-truth-gnld-marketers#25786253 I felt compelled to create an avenue for people with personal experience or firsthand information about these groups to post names they operate with on the internet.
Some people have lost their lives in auto accident in a bid to attend "interview/briefings of these groups.
We are experiencing though times in Nigeria-no doubt.It shouldnt make us resort to fraud.
Be your brothers' keeper...expose them.
#SanitizeNigeria
God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Operation Expose Names Of Wellness Groups That Place Job Adverts Online by olajobsmaster(m): 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
Wow, this is quite upsetting to know. embarassed These fraudulent groups are creating trust issues here on the internet, quite painful.

With http://jobsmaster.com.ng/ though, all you get known company job postings with no personal contact details. Just browse through the listed postings and choose interested choice (which then takes you directly to the posting company's website). cheesy
Re: Operation Expose Names Of Wellness Groups That Place Job Adverts Online by Royalejr(m): 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
Are you a talented individual with an entrepreneurial spirit that loves web businesses and interested in learning and growing an online business? Vibe Web Solutions Limited is recruiting for a business development position for its online business. The business development position involves building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.

Benefit: 35,000 Naira + 10% Commission and opportunity to learn and gain valuable experience in running an online business.

Requirement: Bachelors Degree and completed NYSC with passion for web technology.

Interested candidates should come for interview on Thursday, 28th August 2014 with CV, 2 Passport Photograph and other supporting document to Vibe Web Solutions Limited, Suite 82, Asucon Plaza, 515 Ikorodu Road, Opposite General Patrol Station, Ile le Bus Stop, Ketu, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Operation Expose Names Of Wellness Groups That Place Job Adverts Online by Pweetymoi1: 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
Their lead man is that retard fellow that calls himself MEDPRO . shit GNLD folks ....
Re: Operation Expose Names Of Wellness Groups That Place Job Adverts Online by Lero15(m): 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
Those guys have polluted jobberman & 3W jobs.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Expose Names Of Wellness Groups That Place Job Adverts Online by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
Diamond garden concept is another one.Seen them in Ado-ekiti.They claim to operate in other states across the federation.
They put out adverts for HR personnel,Auditor,Business manager,Cleaner and all sorts.When you get to the "interview" they start telling you stories. angry
Re: Operation Expose Names Of Wellness Groups That Place Job Adverts Online by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 28, 2014
Lero15: Those guys have polluted jobberman & 3W jobs.

Exactly! "Nnpc jobs in Osogbo"

2 Likes

Re: Operation Expose Names Of Wellness Groups That Place Job Adverts Online by Lero15(m): 8:11am On Aug 28, 2014
tobiflink:

Exactly! "Nnpc jobs in Osogbo"
lolz...and Banks graduate trainee jobs in Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Operation Expose Names Of Wellness Groups That Place Job Adverts Online by ednut1(m): 11:18am On Aug 28, 2014
people will still fall, what they need is for pple to gather dem and beat hell out of dem, i witnessed LASRAA scrapping off der mumu posters one evening near lekki, d next morning dey have pasted new ones, dis guys are pure evil o. october last year Toyin street gnld were sendin me txt like cray, i den sent msg dat dey shud remove my details from their database o, the fools replied this year has finished nothing to show for it, u will die jobless cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Operation Expose Names Of Wellness Groups That Place Job Adverts Online by ochrisu1: 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
Re: Operation Expose Names Of Wellness Groups That Place Job Adverts Online by Mayday87: 8:26am On Aug 29, 2014
what about this one....
Hi, come with your CV & Passport to 77 Opebi Rd 1st floor, salvation B/Stop Opebi Lagos State. Be prepared to undergo 2weeks training before proper job begins. Job placement opportunity after 2weeks intensive training .Call Chinwe on 08128693392 1st come,1st serve.
Re: Operation Expose Names Of Wellness Groups That Place Job Adverts Online by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:34am On Aug 29, 2014
D only criterion na "first come first serve"? even if d person get pass for university?cheesy...smh.Pple av stopped falling for their tricks.
Mayday87: what about this one....
Hi, come with your CV & Passport to 77 Opebi Rd 1st floor, salvation B/Stop Opebi Lagos State. Be prepared to undergo 2weeks training before proper job begins. Job placement opportunity after 2weeks intensive training .Call Chinwe on 08128693392 1st come,1st serve.
Re: Operation Expose Names Of Wellness Groups That Place Job Adverts Online by oluwarantimi(f): 8:38am On Aug 29, 2014
ednut1: people will still fall, what they need is for pple to gather dem and beat hell out of dem, i witnessed LASRAA scrapping off der mumu posters one evening near lekki, d next morning dey have pasted new ones, dis guys are pure evil o. october last year Toyin street gnld were sendin me txt like cray, i den sent msg dat dey shud remove my details from their database o, the fools replied this year has finished nothing to show for it, u will die jobless cheesy
Loool. This is hilarious. Those peeps are just plain relentlessly it's almost fanatical. For me Google has always been my best friend. Once I get any text, I Google it. Their messages don't always have a company name too. It's usually hr:13:d4 or just plain interview has the header too. Their addresses also gives them away like ogunlana drive surulere, Lanre Shittu motors onipanu, and so many others like that

3 Likes

Re: Operation Expose Names Of Wellness Groups That Place Job Adverts Online by Alice07: 9:03am On Aug 29, 2014
Mayday87: what about this one....
You are so right about this one. I was there ones and that day, I was so broke but I went with faith anywhere ay. On getting there, I was attended to by this chinwe and she said I had to register with #8000 and the cert is #40,000 that I will become a certified call Centre agent. She said I can deposit some money and pay balance later right there claiming they have 5 seats left and she won't want me to miss out and I thought to myself you want my money after all. She kept disturbing by phone line till I told her to stop calling me. They call themselves BIDAX COMMUNICATION. run for your life my people.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Expose Names Of Wellness Groups That Place Job Adverts Online by sleekytoolz(f): 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
Opposite Propel filling station along lagos Ibadan Express way,Iyana Ipaja.....I can't remember d address,bt I think Dats GNLD new office....Stay off dat place!!

1 Like

Re: Operation Expose Names Of Wellness Groups That Place Job Adverts Online by coolgeny1(f): 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
Sequel to ur application as Client Service Executive, you are invited for job interview on Tuesday 2nd Sep'14 by 10 A.M. at New Nation Close off Chike St, Opp NEPA, NTA Rd, Mgbuoba, PH. Come with copies of ur CV and confirm attendance by SMS to 08142834951

What of this one?
Re: Operation Expose Names Of Wellness Groups That Place Job Adverts Online by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
Well,I can't really say but I'll point out two tinz from d msg
1.D identity of d organization stated
2.Confirm attendance by sms
I am not too confortable based on the two points stated above.
I'll advise u call d said number.If they still don't reveal their identity den it's def fake.A reputable organization shuldnt hide her identity.Glo no go wan recruit make dem dey do dis kind tin.
I hpe dis helps.smiley
coolgeny1: Sequel to ur application as Client Service Executive, you are invited for job interview on Tuesday 2nd Sep'14 by 10 A.M. at New Nation Close off Chike St, Opp NEPA, NTA Rd, Mgbuoba, PH. Come with copies of ur CV and confirm attendance by SMS to 08142834951

What of this one?
Re: Operation Expose Names Of Wellness Groups That Place Job Adverts Online by ednut1(m): 11:55am On Aug 31, 2014
a friend who is still serving jst told me he fell for gnld dis month. toyin street. he paid 10k for der mumu training befor his eye open. many pple were in attendance according to him. nawa o. a common google of d address will expose dem . but well i guess not every one is sharp
Re: Operation Expose Names Of Wellness Groups That Place Job Adverts Online by MissIndependent(f): 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
grin
ednut1: a friend who is still serving jst told me he fell for gnld dis month. toyin street. he paid 10k for der mumu training befor his eye open. many pple were in attendance according to him. nawa o. a common google of d address will expose dem . but well i guess not every one is sharp
Eeya dem don chop I'm 10k...
Re: Operation Expose Names Of Wellness Groups That Place Job Adverts Online by coolgeny1(f): 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Well,I can't really say but I'll point out two tinz from d msg
1.D identity of d organization stated
2.Confirm attendance by sms
I am not too confortable based on the two points stated above.
I'll advise u call d said number.If they still don't reveal their identity den it's def fake.A reputable organization shuldnt hide her identity.Glo no go wan recruit make dem dey do dis kind tin.
I hpe dis helps.smiley

I did ooooo but the guy is saying when I come for the interview.
Re: Operation Expose Names Of Wellness Groups That Place Job Adverts Online by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
I'll advise u shun dem;don't bother wasting your time and money going.Reputable organizations do ask questions relating to their organizations during interviews to ascertain if ther prospective employee is research minded.Questions like "what do you expect in terms of remunerationn,where do you see yourself in the nxt 5 years,hw do u hpe to advance dis organization?"
The above questions cannot be said to av been properly answered if u've not done so in context of d organization.
If you don't know dem,u cannot answer these question.If they refused to reveal their identity,they are probably not planning on asking you these questions.If the aren't gonna ask these questions they are prolly not a serious outfit...#MyLogic
coolgeny1:

I did ooooo but the guy is saying when I come for the interview.
Re: Operation Expose Names Of Wellness Groups That Place Job Adverts Online by may448(f): 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
coolgeny1: Sequel to ur application as Client Service Executive, you are invited for job interview on Tuesday 2nd Sep'14 by 10 A.M. at New Nation Close off Chike St, Opp NEPA, NTA Rd, Mgbuoba, PH. Come with copies of ur CV and confirm attendance by SMS to 08142834951

What of this one?
NEW NATION..O BOY RUN OOO..they wil iniciate u in a nite induction party n make u go and dupe pple on their behalf in the name of sell yet to be imported goods.na dem own olx job section,jobberman etc.they hav branches even in abj.
Re: Operation Expose Names Of Wellness Groups That Place Job Adverts Online by coolgeny1(f): 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: I'll advise u shun dem;don't bother wasting your time and money going.Reputable organizations do ask questions relating to their organizations during interviews to ascertain if ther prospective employee is research minded.Questions like "what do you expect in terms of remunerationn,where do you see yourself in the nxt 5 years,hw do u hpe to advance dis organization?"
The above questions cannot be said to av been properly answered if u've not done so in context of d organization.
If you don't know dem,u cannot answer these question.If they refused to reveal their identity,they are probably not planning on asking you these questions.If the aren't gonna ask these questions they are prolly not a serious outfit...#MyLogic

my dear you re right. can we talk more ? hope you dont mind. thank u

My dear u re right.
Re: Operation Expose Names Of Wellness Groups That Place Job Adverts Online by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sure...i'm all ears
coolgeny1:

my dear you re right. can we talk more ? hope you dont mind. thank u

My dear u re right.
Re: Operation Expose Names Of Wellness Groups That Place Job Adverts Online by coolgeny1(f): 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Sure...i'm all ears

Send me a mail on rowlandgeny@yahoo.com
Re: Operation Expose Names Of Wellness Groups That Place Job Adverts Online by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
done!
coolgeny1:

Send me a mail on *******@yahoo.com
Re: Operation Expose Names Of Wellness Groups That Place Job Adverts Online by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
u can encrypt your email addy just like i did...for privacy
coolgeny1:

Send me a mail on rowlandgeny@yahoo.com
Re: Operation Expose Names Of Wellness Groups That Place Job Adverts Online by coolgeny1(f): 7:29am On Sep 01, 2014
Thank you.
Re: Operation Expose Names Of Wellness Groups That Place Job Adverts Online by yomalex(m): 7:35am On Oct 08, 2015
Alice07:

You are so right about this one. I was there ones and that day, I was so broke but I went with faith anywhere ay. On getting there, I was attended to by this chinwe and she said I had to register with #8000 and the cert is #40,000 that I will become a certified call Centre agent. She said I can deposit some money and pay balance later right there claiming they have 5 seats left and she won't want me to miss out and I thought to myself you want my money after all. She kept disturbing by phone line till I told her to stop calling me. They call themselves BIDAX COMMUNICATION. run for your life my people.
BIDAX e be lyk say dem don dey do advert for nairaland o

(1) (Reply)

Daily Job Vacancy Updates / Graduate Teller Vacancy, Stanbic IBTC / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Urgent Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.