Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,181 members, 7,890,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 04:33 AM

How To Know You Are Dealing With The Genuine Land Owners? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Know You Are Dealing With The Genuine Land Owners? (536 Views)

Which Are The Genuine Real Estate Companies In Lagos? / Platinum Regal Estate By Ambassage Group - Land Owners / Be Very Circumspect When You Are Dealing With Land Matters — Experts Warn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know You Are Dealing With The Genuine Land Owners? by tunji09(m): 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
I can help you verify a land you are interested in buying and register your land as well. All i need is just the land coordinate. Tell the owner to provide you the land coordinate, I will take it to alawusa,Ikeja.At General Surveyor office for you and you will have all details you need and that will help you identify the true owner and what ever title the land has on it.

You need my services, Call me.

Tunji: 08188227231 or tunji@pacismultiplex.com

Regards
Tunji
Sales Consultant
Pacis multiplex Limited

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Flat For Sale In Ilorin / Plot Of Land At Unity Bus Stop, Ofin, Ikorodu / Tastefully & En Suit 3bedroom Terrace House + BQ To Let @ Lekki Phase 1 For 3.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.