Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,727 members, 7,918,235 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:19 AM

1875bol's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1875bol's Profile / 1875bol's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Crime / Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by 1875bol: 7:41am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
At least we no blame Fulani DSS? We face up, unlike our brethren across the bridge.
[/s]
Politics / Re: We’ll Defeat Buhari In This Battle Nnamdi Kanu Started’ – IPOB by 1875bol: 7:41am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
What is Incoherent and disjointed gibberish devoid of logic, The Terrorism Prevention Act 2017, or the 20 years prison sentence for been a member of a proscribed organization under the Law?
[/s]
Politics / Re: We’ll Defeat Buhari In This Battle Nnamdi Kanu Started’ – IPOB by 1875bol: 7:41am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Kanu must be extremely foolish, or the daft ipobians that support him must be far worse brainwashed mumus? I thought your stupid leader told you President Buhari was deceased, you mean Jubril from Khartoum?
[/s]
Romance / Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by 1875bol: 7:38am On May 09, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

It is not about blaming someone for your predicament but about taking caution when doing things.

Society do not want to hear what happen and how it happened, society will blame you for the actions you took.

The op went " redpill" but ended up shooting his foot,
[/s]
Politics / Re: The Army Couple Were Beheaded In Cameroon - IPOB PHOTOS by 1875bol: 7:38am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Amen including emergingnation & minasi484.
[/s]
Politics / Re: The Army Couple Were Beheaded In Cameroon - IPOB PHOTOS by 1875bol: 7:38am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Odumegwu Ojukwu will be in a better position to answer you.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by 1875bol: 7:16am On May 09, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Nice one

Nothing bad in him trying his luck
[/s]
Politics / Re: I Am Modest - My Son Who Is Over 30years Old Don’t Own A Car - Peter Obi by 1875bol: 7:16am On May 09, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

He even said that his daughter who just got married last Easter period is a secondary school teacher who teaches literature and she dosen’t own a car too. He said why does she need a car.

I think this man get mental problem. How can you brag with stinginess and poverty? How much is a car that you think it will be luxury to buy your children one?

How can the man children self not afford to buy a car at 30 considering their dad status and his numerous offshore Pandora business in his daughter name? Don’t they get dividends from those as shareholders? Are they planing to buy a Bugatti?
[/s]
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Visit Belewa's Tomb In Bauchi State: Pictures & Video by 1875bol: 7:16am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Peterobiisathie:
unfortunately ibo like you killed Tafawa Balewa
[/s]
Politics / Re: Thank God Other Southern Politicians Are Seeing Through The Hypocrisy Of SW by 1875bol: 7:13am On May 09, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

Let me ask you a question. Can a Yoruba man win the presidential primaries of PDP currently? How many Yorubas have shown serious interest in PDP primaries?

That shows you that you can’t reap where you have not sown enough. So why do you Ibos think you have a right in APC?

Fight for the southern ticket in PDP and let’s the Yorubas fight for it in APC, then we meet at the polls.

But if you’re scared of defeat to the Yorubas at the polls, say it with your full chest and stop behaving like cowards!
[/s]
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Visit Belewa's Tomb In Bauchi State: Pictures & Video by 1875bol: 7:13am On May 09, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

Capital LOL.

Even Obi Pandora himself will laugh at your nonsense. A man that owed workers salaries like Obi Pandora cannot be advising sane mind.

I don’t even think Obi got network like that even in other Ibo states let alone outside Iboland.

See him in Bauchi today, is that how a presidential material should be welcomed?
[/s]
Politics / Re: Wedding Invitation Of Slain Military Couple! by 1875bol: 7:13am On May 09, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

Zombie.

You must be high on meth
[/s]
Politics / Re: APC Under Pressure To Throw Presidential Contest Open by 1875bol: 6:49am On May 09, 2022
[s]
post=112627800:
The truth of the matter lies in the below...........

Children of Hate,
Argue with your Atiku
[/s]
Politics / Re: UK: Only IPOB Members Involved In Violence Will Be Denied Asylum by 1875bol: 6:49am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
They are worse than brainless. Malus.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by 1875bol: 6:49am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Bravery without common sense is stupidity that leads to genocide, Mumu I am not a senseless ipobian, make Russia bomb me the way Federal Government bombard Biafra 1967-70, wey make Odumegwu Ojukwu flee, abandon your Ancestors for Eastern Nigeria?
[/s]
Celebrities / Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by 1875bol: 6:46am On May 09, 2022
[s]
post=112626867:

Resist the Devil and he will flee from you...
YES, You can do it!
[/s]
Politics / Re: Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by 1875bol: 6:46am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
A stupid daft Mumu one to be precise.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Who Are The IPOB? by 1875bol: 6:46am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Peterobiisathie:
how can somebody recognize IPOB if we see one?

Cc
Gidgiddy
[/s]

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.