Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,874 members, 7,933,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 11:10 PM

Titans Of The East, T.A Orji Included:photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Titans Of The East, T.A Orji Included:photos (995 Views)

Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun / These Titans Of Oil Are Experts At Making Bold Predictions / T.A Orji For Senate - His Son For The Assembly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Titans Of The East, T.A Orji Included:photos by onyfrank: 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
just this pix at Umuahia, near Tower. Which reads, "Titans of the East." the funny part is when i saw t.a orji(Ochendo). I cant stop laughn.

Re: Titans Of The East, T.A Orji Included:photos by onyfrank: 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
lol

Re: Titans Of The East, T.A Orji Included:photos by Blockus: 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1658238_titan_jpeg939e1e98de2778d21783a07ef93cf8d3

Na either him or one of ehn guyses pay for the advert na. grin
Re: Titans Of The East, T.A Orji Included:photos by hushmail: 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
so cos T A moblize pple wey go Tan rally 4 Awka him don become Titan of d East?

Anyway b4 i go talk, Op abeg who else dey dat poster?
Re: Titans Of The East, T.A Orji Included:photos by meforyou1(m): 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
That "jesus-shaking" clown can never be a titan of the east. Not even in a thousand years
Re: Titans Of The East, T.A Orji Included:photos by chinasaekperem: 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
that's in umuahia, not any other place, that yeye hediot governor.

1 Like

Re: Titans Of The East, T.A Orji Included:photos by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
Theodore Ahamefule Orji looks so out of place in that picture. It looks almost like a poor photoshop grin

Igbo "leaders" today are not worthy to tie the shoe laces of even the likes of Sam Mbakwe not to mention Zik.

1 Like

Re: Titans Of The East, T.A Orji Included:photos by egift(m): 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
Sycophancy. Someone is just playing Point-And-Kill on the Governor's Wallet.

1 Like

Re: Titans Of The East, T.A Orji Included:photos by IGBOSON1: 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
HNosegbe: Theodore Ahamefule Orji looks so out of place in that picture. It looks almost like a poor photoshop grin

Igbo "leaders" today are not worthy to tie the shoe laces of even the likes of Sam Mbakwe not to mention Zik.

^^^Look at the motley crew lined up in the name of Igbo leaders! sad

90% of those so called leaders are visionless, greedy, self-serving knobheads!.....Not fit to be anything more than local gov't chairmen! In the time of Zik, M I Okpara and Akanu Ibiam, this lot wouldn't even be allowed anywhere near them!

Leadership in the South East has been hijacked by pirates, thugs and semi-illiterates; this is why we're finding it hard to bring about a new socio-economic rebirth in the region!

3 Likes

Re: Titans Of The East, T.A Orji Included:photos by onyfrank: 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
hushmail: so cos T A moblize pple wey go Tan rally 4 Awka him don become Titan of d East?

Anyway b4 i go talk, Op abeg who else dey dat poster?
Zik,Okpara, Ibiam,Ojukwu, Ekwueme, Mbakwe and Ochendo.
Re: Titans Of The East, T.A Orji Included:photos by OneNaira6: 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
Really? SE there's no way una see TA orji as a titan do you?

1 Like

Re: Titans Of The East, T.A Orji Included:photos by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
That fool can't be a southeast titan.
Re: Titans Of The East, T.A Orji Included:photos by hushmail: 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
onyfrank:
Zik,Okpara, Ibiam,Ojukwu, Ekwueme, Mbakwe and Ochendo.

thanks for d info
Re: Titans Of The East, T.A Orji Included:photos by hushmail: 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
fear n shame no dey catch ochendo to compare himself with great igbo legends

if i may ask what will ochendo be remembered for?
Re: Titans Of The East, T.A Orji Included:photos by Collynzo16: 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
Umuahia looks good, I have no idea why the man abandoned Aba.
Aba residents also share some blame with their habit of dropping refuse indiscriminately.
Abia needs Ihejirika
Re: Titans Of The East, T.A Orji Included:photos by eaglechild: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
Collynzo16: Umuahia looks good, I have no idea why the man abandoned Aba.
Aba residents also share some blame with their habit of dropping refuse indiscriminately.
Abia needs Ihejirika

Any governor that neglects Aba is a joker.

Aba is the most important city in Abia and has the potentials to boost the state and indeed the region's economic status.

Look at what Obi/Obiano is doing to Onitsha, if you put a task force in place, and provide dumpsters in every vicinity. No one will dump refuse indiscriminately.

Please anyone who has time should scratch off T. A. Orji's face from that poster. angry

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

2015 Election: Buhari's Top 3 Most Likely Running Mates / Nweze To Be Sworn In As New Supreme Court Justice Wednesday / Defection: Tambuwal Has Become An Ordinary Citizen- AGF, IGP Insist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.