Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,914 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:03 AM

How Important Is Money In A Relationship? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Important Is Money In A Relationship? (24993 Views)

How Important Is Sex To You?,,? / How Important Is Genotype In A Relationship / How Important Is Religion In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Richy4(m): 11:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
etochi11: Like the one I am into right now.. Meh,! Its not funny at all.. 1yr+ without a job..SMH. I will miss my gf mom burial cos of "money" embarassed

How much will take you to your gf's place and back?
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by 1mobile: 9:40am On Aug 29, 2014
money shudnt be key in a relationship but love.what happens if the money disappear,its obvious that the love will follow.Money love no they last oooooo
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by winner01(m): 11:44am On Aug 29, 2014
bustyhelen: very, if you want there to be a future.i would immediately dump a guy if he had a gambling problem also i would tend not to even start anything with a guy without a steady job or tertiary eduction or good business prospect. you gotta think long term when the honeymoon period wears off
I hope u also av a stead job or tertiary education and all dose good qualities ur expecting a man to possess. Or are you just willing to present your body alone, ur body saggs off on d long run u know and that's wen insecurity rubs off on yhu.
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by winner01(m): 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
kimberluge:
Bt d guys can always say no to d 'punny'. It's actually not food! grin
so d punny is d only thin dey got to offer....smh
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Elkewwty(f): 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
Money = Relationship

if a relationship lack money, ut will definitely collapse
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by 2aces(m): 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
diksucker: We all need money to live. We need money to have fun. If you are truly in love with someone, money will not matter. I am 27, not married and I've dated men of all statuses...broke, rich, in between (my level). I will be completely honest, I had the best relationship with the broke guy. We were really in love, we had great sex and always had fun. Enjoyed his company the most and I still think about him. Other factors played a part and we broke up, but I always think of him as the one who got away.. In my opinion if you love someone, you love someone. If money is important to you, then you will find it to be important in relationships. If you have money and your partner doesn't, that can cause stress. And vice versa... At the end of the day, what is important to you? I say this all the time, but if you are happy, truly happy then that is ALL that matters : ) good luck!
I bet the broke guys will like this
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by 2aces(m): 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
Just as blood is the life of the body so is money in any relationship, like when a broke guy is dating a damsel with all the right features, he always feel insecure every now and then that she will eventually leave him for a fat pocket someday!
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Yinyin1(f): 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
Money is important o! I can testify to that. Learnt from a bitter experience!
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by neyur: 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
diksucker: We all need money to live. We need money to have fun. If you are truly in love with someone, money will not matter. I am 27, not married and I've dated men of all statuses...broke, rich, in between (my level). I will be completely honest, I had the best relationship with the broke guy. We were really in love, we had great sex and always had fun. Enjoyed his company the most and I still think about him. Other factors played a part and we broke up, but I always think of him as the one who got away.. In my opinion if you love someone, you love someone. If money is important to you, then you will find it to be important in relationships. If you have money and your partner doesn't, that can cause stress. And vice versa... At the end of the day, what is important to you? I say this all the time, but if you are happy, truly happy then that is ALL that matters : ) good luck!

so u tink mony aint matter in rlshp?
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by neyur: 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
edozie04: My previous gf left me bcus of a mere penny of 5k,How I wish she knows how much am worth today

Anyway bak 2 d topic,2 me if she can nt love u wen u ar broke,she does nt deserve ur wealth

ur own view
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by neyur: 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
U don there show nigerian women love without mony.....

Mony makes rlshp grow n look as if both couple are perfect match. Ladies gat notin to do with ur love,show dem small mony,n c many love in returns
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by havilla(f): 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
Money is very important because without it the relationship gets very boring and all u keep hearing is I love u. After a while it gets tiring, that's just the reality embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by samuelkingz(m): 12:35am On Aug 30, 2014
I neva wanted to comment but let me say a bit of my mind..i hav a gf....she is older dan me,guys chyke her daily,but she truly loves me...a penniless std.she has dated a guy for 4 yrs...oil worker oh b4 dey broke up.d guy stil dey beg but she tells him she is wit me...look if love is dere...though money matters may arise but,it will supercede all...
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:32am On Apr 22, 2018
scribble:
Money shouldnt be that important but society has put money on a higher pedestal than love

look at shade okoya or remi tinubu...their husbands have one thing in common, they look like they auditioned for shrek but were too ugly for the part and have tons of GWAP

university girls today are not interested in their mate but they want a ready made man

for the few in this our society who do not put money over love, there is a different kind of vibe there...more happiness in the relationship

for instance i know a guy who was dirt broke as at 24 months ago but has a growing business that has already made N10 million this year

his babe used to come visit him even in that his broke state and give him prayers, love and MONEY (i know its hard 2 beliv bt there are some good naija girls left)

the guy is planning the wedding now...and is buying her a car etc...

she didnt know he would be this better off 24 months ago, but she gave love a chance

in Naija of today...most girls would rather go to vgc and sleep with oyinbo man dog than to give love a chance

hmm
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Hybridz: 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
Very Important or on a scale of 5,i say 3.5

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD / My Temperamental Girlfriend / He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.