Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,281 members, 7,916,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:23 PM

Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters (2194 Views)

N225,000 Donation To Judge’s Father-in-law’s Funeral, Not Bribe – Rickey Tarfa / Shame! Imo State The Only APC State In The Southeast Has No Minister In The List / SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 28, 2014
berem: I am very shocked you could join the league of Okorocha's haters to condemn him. You should know better. angry

Did Okorocha said he was doing this gesture on behalf of Imo State Government? Did he tell you that he so poor that he has to steal from the Imo treasury to pay the money yearly to support the APC chapters?

Some people need to get their brains quarantined.
Do you realise that he is NOT a private citizen but he is absolutely answerable to Imolites?
BTW: What do you mean if he's so poor? By your logic only poor people steal from the treasury? Well done

1 Like

Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by Rawani: 9:09am On Aug 28, 2014
whatlyf: I want to assume that you are someone in the political circle or business circle. If he was Private Individual donating N21m monthly, I will still repeat that the EFCC ask him some questions. Bros,It's about accountability not witch-hunt. It is about protecting his image and reputation rather than being accused "wrongly" of mismanagement of Public funds. If i were to Advise him, I will tell him to shelve the plans and support the Chapters through a more transparent means. I hope his Image Managers handle this properly. Meanwhile, I agree with you that the Jonathanians have no moral right to question Okorocha's "gesture" because they are the same people cheering TAN that has spent BILLIONS on TV Adverts, Payment of Salaries/Allowances of recruits, Social Media propaganda and their shameful rallies/man match.

Lets agree to disagree on this one. I maintain that he was promoting his political interests by supporting the APC. Imoilites with genuine concerns however, have the right to question the source of the funds.
Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 28, 2014
Rawani:

Lets agree to disagree on this one. I maintain that he was promoting his political interests by supporting the APC. Imoilites with genuine concerns however, have the right to question the source of the funds.
Absolutely on point... Cheers

1 Like

Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 28, 2014
whatlyf: Do you realise that he is NOT a private citizen but he is absolutely answerable to Imolites?
BTW: What do you mean if he's so poor? By your logic only poor people steal from the treasury? Well done
so because he is not a private citizen,he shouldn't make donations? Why didn't you criticize him when he donated 10million at the fund raising dinner for boko haram victims?
Its no point arguing with you sef. Mtscheeew!
Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by Iluvberem: 9:33am On Aug 28, 2014
koboko69:

You are only tired of your childish foolishness and madness. I guess ur bloodykiller ans bloodyassasin monikers have been banned. Compound Dunce!

God bless you sir

Am a born again christian and according to your hate and bitterness towards your fellow human being
YOU need Christ in your life and you also need
GEJ to cure you of hatred.

Its never too late bro
Jesus is Lord.

BTW

Bloodykiller don't fear any mod even the owner so
CHILL
He is on a short vacation and when he returns I pray he won't have time for you also I wish he won't open your chapter like he did to ngeneukwenu because you will regret mentioning him today.
Bloodykiller is a demon of his kind and also ruthless

This moniker is for peace and peace only SO you are free to insult me as you like....
Peace be unto you brother koboko69
REMAIN BLESSED IN THE LORD

1 Like

Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by meforyou1(m): 10:08am On Aug 28, 2014
wait o, i want to know, does this man called okorocha even have common sense? those the gods want to punish, they make them go mad

1 Like

Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 28, 2014
berem: I am very shocked you could join the league of Okorocha's haters to condemn him. You should know better. angry

Did Okorocha said he was doing this gesture on behalf of Imo State Government? Did he tell you that he so poor that he has to steal from the Imo treasury to pay the money yearly to support the APC chapters?

Some people need to get their brains quarantined.

This woman, emere gi ife'a eme?

Chineke na'pu ekwensu ike.....Tufiakwa!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by bamosagie(m): 10:52am On Aug 28, 2014
Rawani: These Cankerworms are passionately ignorant. He said he wants to give party members a sense of belonging in states that are not APC ruled. Rochas is teaching the SE politics of inclusion, which is the only kind of politics that can rescue the SE from the pit of political irrelevance, but trust dimwits to cry foul. Is the N10,000 TAN is sharing coming from the fisherman's sales? Hypocrites.

How many south west states are practicing this politics of inclusion?

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by Rawani: 10:56am On Aug 28, 2014
bamosagie:

How many south west states are practicing this politics of inclusion?

SW politics is not my forte.
Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by zendy: 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
Rawani: These Cankerworms are passionately ignorant. He said he wants to give party members a sense of belonging in states that are not APC ruled. Rochas is teaching the SE politics of inclusion, which is the only kind of politics that can rescue the SE from the pit of political irrelevance, but trust dimwits to cry foul. Is the N10,000 TAN is sharing coming from the fisherman's sales? Hypocrites.

Oh shut it! Did you ask the people of the South-east if they are interested in politics of inclusion or relevance? Most of the people of the South-east want to opt out of Nigeria and leave you people to carry on whatever politics you want to. Rochas is a 'turn coat' and traitor to his people. For the sake of his presidential ambition,he sold his conscience to the supporters of APC. I really doubt if this man is from Igboland. Anyway, I trust Imo people and I'm sure they will kick him out of Government house next year. APC will not win one single elections in Igboland! Igbos will not participate in any political venture designed to return power to the north!! Which is exactly what Mallam Rochas and Yorubas intend to do with the 'Muslim advancement party' called APC. Sheik Rochas Okoro-hausa must leave Government house next year,never to return!!!! Ndimo Kwenu!!

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
omenka: 2.07am and this is what a supposed lady is awake doing!! You must be a very bitter and frustrated lady.

You think everybody here lives in ojota
Rochas is a clown and a massive failure
A stoopid governor is doling out money to other states when his own state is in shambles

1 Like

Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by thwarrior72: 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
Malam rochas is an irredeemable clown

1 Like

Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
SeaGold:

This woman, emere gi ife'a eme?

Chineke na'pu ekwensu ike.....Tufiakwa!!!
O di egwu
Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
Douglasdale: You see your sorry life? You post something... Without waiting for verification or even comments you begin dey insult my Gov. Ara gbakwa AMA nna m. Anuohia ka m bu

Joblessness is a terrible thing. You guys are getting rather predictable and stupid.

Isee!!!!
Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by dubienatti(m): 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
babyosisi:
Chai,Nwoke a bu kwa nu eediot o
A very big eediot I tell you
Tua
ah..antie tot u said u are related to him by marriage n u can not say any thing bad to ndi ogo gi...abi d millionz no touch ya side..??
Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
dubienatti: ah..antie tot u said u are related to him by marriage n u can not say any thing bad to ndi ogo gi...abi d millionz no touch ya side..??

That doesn't mean that I can't bash him when he steps out of line

Btw ahurokwa m millions o
Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by dubienatti(m): 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
babyosisi:

That doesn't mean that I can't bash him when he steps out of line

Btw ahurokwa m millions o
u know wat dey say. Na ogaranya chie eze ona ni-ikpo EGO....so oga rochas just mix him money wit Imo people money..
Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by Descartes: 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
As Kwankwoso and Fashola did for Anambra and Enugu? Yeye dey ooze

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reporter's Diary: How I Got Attacked At Synagogue Church / Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death Trying To Escape From Police In Malaysia - Pic / His Eminence, John Cardinara Onaiyekan (A Deeply Troubled Cardinara)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.