Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,219 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:01 AM

National Task Force Screening Exercise - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / National Task Force Screening Exercise (35854 Views)

Enlistment Into The National Task Force Anambra State Command / federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam / National Task Force Recruitment: Any Info? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Task Force Screening Exercise by seriousthing(m): 7:48am On Aug 28, 2014
the IMAN National Task Force Benue State command screening exercise is scheduled as follows;
Today 28th August 2014- screening of all candidates with SSCE, DIPLOMA and NCE . Time is 9:00am. Venue: Entrepreneurship Development Center, near INEC office Makurdi.
Friday 29th August 2014 - screening of all candidates with HND/DEGREE. Time is also 9:00 am. the same venue.
All applicants are to appear in the venue of the screening with all their original credentials and also on time.
Good luck.
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by elvis2020(m): 10:18am On Aug 28, 2014
where will someone apply for it?
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by elvis2020(m): 10:19am On Aug 28, 2014
and venue for Lagos centre....
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by seriousthing(m): 10:40am On Aug 28, 2014
elvis2020: where will someone apply for it?
just watchout and keep ur ears on the ground on when it will the turn of ur state. the recruitment is one state at a time
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by seriousthing(m): 10:42am On Aug 28, 2014
elvis2020: and venue for Lagos centre....
sorry bro I don't know if Lagos command is recruiting. just ask around. it is one state at a time
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by seriousthing(m): 10:48am On Aug 28, 2014
the crowd here is something else. indeed the level of unemployment in this country is worrisome. I hope there won't be stamped.

1 Like

Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by gmacnoms(m): 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
seriousthing: the crowd here is something else. indeed the level of unemployment in this country is worrisome. I hope there won't be stamped.
*stampede
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by clemz88(m): 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
elvis2020: and venue for Lagos centre....
lagos has two commands , ojota n badagry. D trainning startd long time ago, but accreditation is presently taking place, while recruitment is over.
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by Ishilove: 9:26am On Aug 29, 2014
clemz88: lagos has two commands , ojota n badagry. D trainning startd long time ago, but accreditation is presently taking place, while recruitment is over.
From what I heard, they're about 4000 cadets in the badagry camp. Where on earth is the federal govt going to post all these people?
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by McWhillion(m): 10:19am On Aug 29, 2014
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by McWhillion(m): 10:19am On Aug 29, 2014
Ishilove:
From what I heard, they're about 4000 cadets in the badagry camp. Where on earth is the federal govt going to post all these people?
Nigeria
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by Ishilove: 10:32am On Aug 29, 2014
McWhillion: Nigeria
Ha ha, very funny :-|
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by seriousthing(m): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2014
Ishilove:
if immigration plans to recruit 5000 personnel yearly for the next five years, where then do u think they will post them.
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by clemz88(m): 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ishilove:
4000 is an understatement . We are about 9000 at badagry. Are u also a cadet?
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by seriousthing(m): 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
clemz88: 4000 is an understatement . We are about 9000 at badagry. Are u also a cadet?
Clem, am just curious. did u guys pay any money for camping
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by Ishilove: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
clemz88: 4000 is an understatement . We are about 9000 at badagry. Are u also a cadet?
My cousin is. He is presently stuck in the book of life wahala.

Where are they posting you guys to? Y'all are so many
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by clemz88(m): 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
seriousthing:
Clem, am just curious. did u guys pay any money for camping
nah we didn't . As a matter of fact we go from our home every day. Only few people stay there. People even come from other states for d training
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by clemz88(m): 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ishilove:
My cousin is. He is presently stuck in the book of life wahala.

Where are they posting you guys to? Y'all are so many
am also stucked in the book of life . As for place of posting , only God knowz
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by dyfatai(m): 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
I finally have a platform to share my worries. I believe this National taskforce of a thing is just a decoy by the presidency to regain office in 2015. It is either of these two; to use it as a campaign strategy to claim he provided job for so so million graduates or to amass vote from these recruits. Or, how else will explain a scenerio where thousands of people have been in a programe for over a year without getting paid or worse still, don't know how much they will be paid. I get many things to yarn about, but i'll stop here for now.

1 Like

Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by seriousthing(m): 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
dyfatai: I finally have a platform to share my worries. I believe this National taskforce of a thing is just a decoy by the presidency to regain office in 2015. It is either of these two; to use it as a campaign strategy to claim he provided job for so so million graduates or to amass vote from these recruits. Or, how else will explain a scenerio where thousands of people have been in a programe for over a year without getting paid or worse still, don't know how much they will be paid. I get many things to yarn about, but i'll stop here for now.
well not too worry. the inauguration is soon and after that payment will commence in earnest. in fact ECOWAS has just issued a warrant of payment to them pending federal government takeover
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by dyfatai(m): 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
seriousthing:
well not too worry. the inauguration is soon and after that payment will commence in earnest. in fact ECOWAS has just issued a warrant of payment to them pending federal government takeover
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by dyfatai(m): 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
seriousthing:
SOOON!! That is the one thing I've been hearing for ages, unfortunately, no one knows when this soon is, EVEN OFFICIALS. So, with all due respect sir, unless you are a high ranking official in the program or u can put a figure on that 'soon', I'll remain skeptical about the progam. Cheers
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by seriousthing(m): 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
dyfatai: SOOON!! That is the one thing I've been hearing for ages, unfortunately, no one knows when this soon is, EVEN OFFICIALS. So, with all due respect sir, unless you are a high ranking official in the program or u can put a figure on that 'soon', I'll remain skeptical about the progam. Cheers
my brother you need not be skeptical about this. The only reason why that of Benue State command delayed up till now is because the politicians want to influence the recruitment. now listen, if this is a mirage, politicians will not even be interested.
finally, I am not an officer with IMAN but I am with another and I can tell that I advised my siblings to apply. Also the bill establishing IMAN has been passed by the national Assembly. the only thing is for Mr. President to sign it into law and I can assure you that it will happen soon. u can quote me any time
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by dyfatai(m): 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
seriousthing:
my brother you need not be skeptical about this. The only reason why that of Benue State command delayed up till now is because the politicians want to influence the recruitment. now listen, if this is a mirage, politicians will not even be interested.
finally, I am not an officer with IMAN but I am with another and I can tell that I advised my siblings to apply. Also the bill establishing IMAN has been passed by the national Assembly. the only thing is for Mr. President to sign it into law and I can assure you that it will happen soon. u can quote me any time
i'm not even in benue, i'm in the lag unit and what i've seen so far is far from encouraging. In anoda news, i served in benue (Apir, makurdi). Where you at in benue??
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by Ishilove: 4:00am On Aug 30, 2014
dyfatai: I finally have a platform to share my worries. I believe this National taskforce of a thing is just a decoy by the presidency to regain office in 2015. It is either of these two; to use it as a campaign strategy to claim he provided job for so so million graduates or to amass vote from these recruits. Or, how else will explain a scenerio where thousands of people have been in a programe for over a year without getting paid or worse still, don't know how much they will be paid. I get many things to yarn about, but i'll stop here for now.
Abeg yarn us the koko. I'm all eyes. That's my fear too o because my coz has been in the program for 3 months now and yet there is still no sign of any money anywhere.
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by Ishilove: 4:01am On Aug 30, 2014
seriousthing:
What has ECOWAS got to do with this? undecided
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by seriousthing(m): 5:41am On Aug 30, 2014
dyfatai: i'm not even in benue, i'm in the lag unit and what i've seen so far is far from encouraging. In anoda news, i served in benue (Apir, makurdi). Where you at in benue??
I am live in makurdi. I was just trying to point out to you reasons why you should not have doubts. remember how civil defense started. you will smile very shortly. also note that some serving police officers even applied for this job. I guess that is a sign too.
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by seriousthing(m): 5:44am On Aug 30, 2014
Ishilove:
Abeg yarn us the koko. I'm all eyes. That's my fear too o because my coz has been in the program for 3 months now and yet there is still no sign of any money anywhere.
Patience is the word. let me also assure you that the salary structure of national task force has been worked out. I better than that of civil defense.
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by seriousthing(m): 6:01am On Aug 30, 2014
Ishilove:
the formation of IMAN national task force is in line with the paragraph 1 and 2 of ECOWAS SALW.
secondary, the force is a public private organisation of Importers association of Nigeria and federal ministry of finance and was inaugurated in Abuja on July 16, 2010 by the former minister of finance Chief Olusegun Aganga.
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by clemz88(m): 8:43am On Aug 30, 2014
Ishilove:
I wonder o
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by clemz88(m): 8:44am On Aug 30, 2014
seriousthing:
Patience is the word. let me also assure you that the salary structure of national task force has been worked out. I better than that of civil defense.
hey buddy where are u getting ur info from
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by clemz88(m): 8:48am On Aug 30, 2014
I don't seem to understand what's going on about this task force. Is National task force the same as Federal task force? If so why is that of Lagos called SURE-P/ FERMA Federal task force?

(1) (2) (Reply)

When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience / SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG / Nigeria Air Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.