Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,162 members, 7,916,401 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:32 PM

Are You Enjoying 18 Hours Power Supply? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Enjoying 18 Hours Power Supply? (708 Views)

Power Supply Drops By 1047mw / Power Supply To Increase By 600MW This Month - FG / System Collapse: Power Supply Stabilises At 3,700mw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Enjoying 18 Hours Power Supply? by Omooba77: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2014
In my area around Surulere-Yaba axis; power supply has really improve in the last few days; sometimes up to 20hrs a day. Please is it like that in your area oooooo. Welders and artisans are getting busier......................
Re: Are You Enjoying 18 Hours Power Supply? by yousouphe(m): 10:03am On Aug 28, 2014
i noticed that in my area too ooo
Re: Are You Enjoying 18 Hours Power Supply? by Gooci(m): 10:07am On Aug 28, 2014
in case.
Re: Are You Enjoying 18 Hours Power Supply? by TVTKOKO(m): 10:14am On Aug 28, 2014
As in ehn,to b honest with u,we hav power supply for abt 20 hrs a day in my area. I think the gov. Is really trying even though some other places dnt even witness a blink
Re: Are You Enjoying 18 Hours Power Supply? by akabude: 10:21am On Aug 28, 2014
No! It has not improved in my area.
Re: Are You Enjoying 18 Hours Power Supply? by Kirinwa: 10:21am On Aug 28, 2014
For one week now I haven't seen 1 second of light. Don't use your situation as criteria to rate this clueless government that supplies light 24 hours to other countries yet nothing baack home.

GEJ till 2015!

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoying 18 Hours Power Supply? by feminineA: 10:38am On Aug 28, 2014
The power supply around my area has been superb!!!! Cant believe it. I was tempted to stock my freezer with meat but I don't trust Ikedc
Re: Are You Enjoying 18 Hours Power Supply? by Omooba77: 11:25am On Aug 28, 2014
Yea........
Re: Are You Enjoying 18 Hours Power Supply? by Omooba77: 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
Kirinwa: For one week now I haven't seen 1 second of light. Don't use your situation as criteria to rate this clueless government that supplies light 24 hours to other countries yet nothing baack home.

GEJ till 2015!
Please where is your area oh.................
Re: Are You Enjoying 18 Hours Power Supply? by Kingsmeado(m): 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
Na where enjoyment dey na him we dey use rate them, My area Itire 20hour supply
Omooba77:
Please where is your area oh.................
Re: Are You Enjoying 18 Hours Power Supply? by Omooba77: 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
Kingsmeado: Na where enjoyment dey na him we dey use rate them, My area Itire 20hour supply
I think Surulere Area is witnessing power transformation....................... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Enjoying 18 Hours Power Supply? by Omooba77: 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lesser noise and darkness over the place......
Re: Are You Enjoying 18 Hours Power Supply? by knowledge4(m): 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
My area in Ogun State, the Agbado Axis where i reside, covered by the Ikeja Disco, we have power mostly at nights from about 11pm to 7am,Guaranteed for now o!. Occasionally, during the day, power is available too but one cannot be sure. At present, i am sure it will be available tonight. The mistake Nigerians are making is expecting 24 hour power daily.This is not possible in Nigeria.

The Distribution companies (Disco) are striving to supply power for 24 hours which is a worse mistake. If a Disco can guarantee power supply in residential areas for say 8 hours daily, it is a good performance to start with.I do not need 24 hour power.And many Nigerians cannot afford to pay the bills, yet are clamoring for 24 hour power to cover even all the remote villages.

Have 6-8 hour regular power and structure all your energy needs into the available 6-8 hours and pay the bills is OK than living in a fools paradise expecting 24 hour power which is wasted and cannot be paid for. These Nigerians sef with their fools dreams!

The major challenge they are yet to solve is the prepaid meter that is not available. Also the bills do not come regularly. The bills for July is yet to come as at 28/8/14. I believe they are trying and are much better than the old P.H.C.N

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoying 18 Hours Power Supply? by Omooba77: 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
The environment is peaceful no noise of generators....
Re: Are You Enjoying 18 Hours Power Supply? by olatundes14: 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
3days now no blink of light in my area at isawo ikorodu,its amazing
Re: Are You Enjoying 18 Hours Power Supply? by Omooba77: 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
We need to appreciate good thing;every of my colleague I talked to today in the office said;light has improved so much in my area......Kudos to GEJ team;Barth.........

(1) (Reply)

Seven Phrases You Should Never Say To Your Employees As A Leader / Investors Are Needed In An Educational Service Firm / WE ARE NOT SCAMMER AS SOME PEOPLE THINK!!! WE PROVIDE FREE ICT TRAINING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.