Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,920 members, 7,883,211 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 06:22 AM

What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? (36257 Views)

Bloating: Foods And Drinks To Stay Away From Before And During Your Wedding / Common Nigerian Foods And Their Recipes / Nigerian Foods And Their Calorie Contents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by poiZon: 6:28am On Sep 03, 2014
Entchidodo: Today marks the time Ichidodo's mother avoided drugs,alcoholic beverages but swallowed enough folic acid tablets to drop her bouncy baby boy.... My Birthday wish is good health to all pregnant women in Nigeria and safe delivery of their bundle of joy...

ichidodo have spoken.
1GBAM
2GBAMS
3GBAMSES!
May d gods HOnour thy utterings, i S E H
Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by bestman09(m): 6:35am On Sep 03, 2014
Interesting
Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by frainc(m): 6:36am On Sep 03, 2014
Thank God say I see dis thread o
Walai na me this thread go help pass

Keep it coming pls

Thanks op for openning this
Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by puscifer: 6:44am On Sep 03, 2014
poiZon:

aalso avoid very BIG THICK D1CK which may cause damage to d cervical walls thereby making d baby prone to falling out from the foetus due to expanded openings.
Oilandgas1: She should also avoid Tiny DICK
i have warned u guyz severally to quit smoking mosquito coils. The op tell una sey the girl na prostitute.

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by ubongutioh(m): 7:08am On Sep 03, 2014
If you are pregnant go and book for your Antenatal.
Let your Doctor tells you what and what not to eat.
If your BMI is high you may eat less and vice versa.
If you had GESTATIONAL DM in your previous pregnancy or Preeclampsia, your Doctor will also advice you on your diet.
However, the watch word is... Eat healthy.
Do not smoke.
Do not drink anything that contain alcohol.
Do not take any natural products or drugs not prescribed by Doctor especially in the first trimester.
Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by shatasy(m): 7:23am On Sep 03, 2014
Good topic & good info...thanks OP
Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by samuelfemo(m): 7:56am On Sep 03, 2014
really, oga o

Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by Entchidodo: 8:11am On Sep 03, 2014
poiZon:

ichidodo have spoken.
1GBAM
2GBAMS
3GBAMSES!
May d gods HOnour thy utterings, i S E H
Chukwu Ibiama gozie gi...
Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by Nerve10(m): 8:13am On Sep 03, 2014
seriously
Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by jezsie: 8:25am On Sep 03, 2014
goog
Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 03, 2014
Funjosh:

Please do not stay too far from an hospital if u realy want to engage at the bolded onces above lipsrsealed
...Then i think you should watch the grand-finale of project fame season 6...Kaffy is a good example, am very sure she must have gone through series of rehearsals to perform like that on stage...

...The fact that we are pregnant doesnt mean we should lazy around...No wonder we have lots and lots maternal death during child-birth...No wonder our pregnant women usually look ugly...No wonder our women have tears during child-birth...

..These are ways we can prevent some problems ....leave it or take it pregnant women should b able to pound yam
...although, i dont have experience in that area...but have seen lots with my korokoro eyes....
Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by segcymoor(m): 8:54am On Sep 03, 2014
I will past information to my wife
Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by segcymoor(m): 8:54am On Sep 03, 2014
I will past information to my wife . Thank you
Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 03, 2014
temigracie: ...Then i think you should watch the grand-finale of project fame season 6...Kaffy is a good example, am very sure she must have gone through series of rehearsals to perform like that on stage...

...The fact that we are pregnant doesnt mean we should lazy around...No wonder we have lots and lots maternal death during child-birth...No wonder our pregnant women usually look ugly...No wonder our women have tears during child-birth...

..These are ways we can prevent some problems ....leave it or take it pregnant women should b able to pound yam
...although, i don't have experience in that area...but have seen lots with my korokoro eyes....
. Please and please my sister never advice any pregnant woman to be pounding yam especially if you don't know the history of the pregnancy, imagine a woman that has been loosing her pregnancy to preterm birth every 22 to 23weeks and luckily for her got pregnant again and the Dr decided to place carclage on her service and also put her on a total bed rest. So please, what works for you might not work for others, and our body system works differently, if you have not been there you wouldn't really understand.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by agabusta: 9:17am On Sep 03, 2014
agentjude: And neva forget your special food(sex) helps dilated cervix

rezzy:

But my tummy is obstructing him cool cool cool cool cool

Let him enter from behind while both of you are lying on your sides.

smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by kliq(m): 9:17am On Sep 03, 2014
Entchidodo: Today marks the time Ichidodo's mother avoided drugs,alcoholic beverages but swallowed enough folic acid tablets to drop her bouncy baby boy.... My Birthday wish is good health to all pregnant women in Nigeria and safe delivery of their bundle of joy...

Happy Birthday man
Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by Entchidodo: 9:20am On Sep 03, 2014
kliq:

Happy Birthday man
Thanx man,Jah bless.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2014
petylv: . Please and please my sister never advice any pregnant woman to be pounding yam especially if you don't know the history of the pregnancy, imagine a woman that has been loosing her pregnancy to preterm birth every 22 to 23weeks and luckily for her got pregnant again and the Dr decided to place carclage on her service and also put her on a total bed rest. So please, what works for you might not work for others, and our body system works differently, if you have not been there you wouldn't really understand.
...Well, maybe you are right...i cant deny that....bbut if and only if she has been placed under intensive care by her doctor....

...so, you mean pregnant women under this type of care should lazy around??...does that they should involve themselve in any form of exercise??...so, they shud just eat, sleep and play??...dont you think they ll b accumulating extra-fat??..dont you think that alone can pose enough threat on her health and life??...there are enough or different types of exercise for pregenat women...they are similar and not rigoruos...Do you think that ll affect her pregancy??...no, i dont think so....

...I dont a doctor can ever advise a pregnant woman to b lazy...they advise them to work but not too hard

1 Like

Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 03, 2014
[quote author=temigracie]...Well, maybe you are right...i cant deny that....bbut if and only if she has been placed under intensive care by her doctor....

...so, you mean pregnant women under this type of care should lazy around??...does that they should involve themselve in any form of exercise??...so, they shud just eat, sleep and play??...dont you think they ll b accumulating extra-fat??..dont you think that alone can pose enough threat on her health and life??...there are enough or different types of exercise for pregenat women...they are similar and not rigoruos...Do you think that ll affect her pregancy??...no, i dont think so....

...I dont a doctor can ever advise a pregnant woman to b lazy...they advise them to work but not too hard[/quot
e]. please don't misquote me, I never said they should be lazy around, you were the one that was saying all pregnant women should be pounding yam and involving themselves in jogging and exercises, you even make mentions of Kaffy in project fame season6.0, and I simply said not all pregnant women can be pounding yam. One of my friends that lives in uk got pregnant after waiting for more than four years, she was given only 15minutes to be on her feet for a day after that she's back on her bed and she uses that 15minutes to brush and bathe,she later had a healthy baby boy. I've seen so many with different history of pregnancy and I'm also a mother.

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 03, 2014
[quote author=petylv][/quote]...I rest my case then...You are a mother, am not....You have lots of experience, i have none at all....

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by irishCream: 10:33am On Sep 03, 2014
poiZon:

aalso avoid very BIG THICK D1CK which may cause damage to d cervical walls thereby making d baby prone to falling out from the foetus due to expanded openings.

Chaiii...I give up!!!
Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 03, 2014
[quote author=poiZon]

chai
Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 03, 2014
poiZon:

" d baby prone to falling out from the foetus "....o boi, na wa o...who be baby, who be foetus...daris God oo

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by Godmystrength: 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
temigracie: ...I rest my case then...You are a mother, am not....You have lots of experience, i have none at all....
So you have never been pregnant?? shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by pepperless: 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
Pls if U̶̲̥̅̊ are in ur first trimester dont go jogging in d morning or pounding yam o. Back τ̅☺ the topic, take ǻ lots of fruit especially paw paw as ΐτ̲̅ makes ur baby's skin very smooth. Avoid alchohol @ all cost pls dont be tempted. in the first say 5 months U̶̲̥̅̊ я̣̣̥ allowed to indulge ur cravings buh afterward u need τ̅o start watching what u eat so that ur baby does nt get too big. I hope dis helps
Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by ifekemmy(f): 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
Water is good for preg mum, drink a lot of water especially in 2nd n 3rd trimesters, enof fruits n veggies, folic acid, make love too n go for ur ante-natal regularly. With my little knowledge though
Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by kunlesehan(m): 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
agentjude: And neva forget your special food(sex) helps dilated cervix
Well said...pls say it again
lol
beautiful mothers please take note.
Seriously.
Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
Some mothers do av Dem

1 Like

Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by cutiemoi: 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
temigracie: ...I rest my case then...You are a mother, am not....You have lots of experience, i have none at all....

Na wa 4 u o Ma'am. So u have no experience yet knw such much about how pregnant women should pound yam. It is well

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
cutiemoi:

Na wa 4 u o Ma'am. So u have no experience yet knw such much about how pregnant women should pound yam. It is well
...yeah...i should know about it....since its my line of study...

1 Like

Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by bukatyne(f): 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
Godmystrength: So you have never been pregnant?? shocked shocked shocked

I myself shock! shocked

I thought she has carried like 10 and knew all the technicalities

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by cutiemoi: 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
temigracie: ...yeah...i should know about it....since its my line of study...

LOL! I haff hear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What 200 Naira Got Me. / See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area / Big Python Killed Around A Farm (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.