Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,823 members, 7,918,646 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:24 PM

Grab The Mic [online Vocal Rap Battle ] - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Grab The Mic [online Vocal Rap Battle ] (1080 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread / Rap Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grab The Mic [online Vocal Rap Battle ] by bonnyt(m): 10:19am On Aug 28, 2014
Yeah! it is what you are thinking i believe there are allot of people here with this Same kinda motive, we are tired of typing, and the truth is, text brawls are turning most talented rappers out there lazy, lets face it 89% of good texties out there and even here can't spit the lines they type fluently on the beat, and these is one of the reasons the Nigerian rap/hip-hop industry is in a very bad shape, and we ourselves ain't doing nothing about it, we just sit and criticize and why? is it because you think u can do better than them or because you've actually tried spitting urself and you are sure of urself?

well, lemme hit the nail on the head.... I'm calling out all the best texties out here, lets do this how it should be done, lets make history here on nairaland, It'll be like an online total slaughter

one beat, two competitors, one winner

that's how u earn real respect!

winner will be voted for by the people ..
*note*
competitors get a week to prepare....

audio's shouldn't be edited (i.e no effects should be added ) inorder to make it more real

failure to upload on the given day to drop it will give ur opponent the win [no excuses]

any other opinion?? add urs

in the meantime IM CALLING OUT anybody to a GTM BRAWL
Re: Grab The Mic [online Vocal Rap Battle ] by GIYAZZ(m): 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
I support this.

TAGS:

Mikuz
Ibime
Airmark
Kr0ne
Gottoboy
Limerick
Jigsawkillah
Iceskidd
Iamaromolaeran
YoungDaNaval
Lagunna
Yeyenatu
Teddybiyasi
Wrongturn
Warriblood
Ojoawo
Glacierz
Loonat111kk
Thunderstorm
Coogar
Sleakid
Zluk
Bars
Heywhizzy
Deathstroke
Paul Thor
Ksslib
Testerfuze
Sosiqdude
Lionbite
Krisskutz

And tha rest of y'all, hop in here!

1 Like

Re: Grab The Mic [online Vocal Rap Battle ] by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
so who is startinq? grin
Re: Grab The Mic [online Vocal Rap Battle ] by bonnyt(m): 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
Aijalon: so who is startinq? grin
you and i could open the thread... what u say?
Re: Grab The Mic [online Vocal Rap Battle ] by Limerick: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
Unfollows Thread

One more thing Giyaz, never ever tag me on any of your post again.
Re: Grab The Mic [online Vocal Rap Battle ] by GIYAZZ(m): 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
Limerick: Unfollows Thread

One more thing Giyaz, never ever tag me on any of your post again.
Are we quarelling? Well, your wish is my command.
Re: Grab The Mic [online Vocal Rap Battle ] by sosiqdude(m): 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
I think the person that introduce this thread should first start with everything....and we gonna pick up and drop ours...
Isn't that good?
Re: Grab The Mic [online Vocal Rap Battle ] by bonnyt(m): 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
sosiqdude: I think the person that introduce this thread should first start with everything....and we gonna pick up and drop ours...
Isn't that good?
i won't battle myself na.. there's gonna be someone ima brawl with.... except if u want me posting links of my demos, and that's notn to the thread topic....

and really the aim of this whole thread is to have fun.. i ain't never done a vocal battle before, but still im just ready to take on anyone who's ready....

its for the fun of it
Re: Grab The Mic [online Vocal Rap Battle ] by bonnyt(m): 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
and if una dey fear say i fit dey DO.PE....think again hear me flow http://rdcrew.wapka.mobi/site_file.xhtml?get-file=83 ...then u'll know its not about beating anybody its for the fun.. shout out EMCEE funmo thoh!
Re: Grab The Mic [online Vocal Rap Battle ] by tomsongz(m): 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
una dey fear ni.......abi op all d peeps u tagged falls among d 89% DAT can write but cant spit?
Re: Grab The Mic [online Vocal Rap Battle ] by tomsongz(m): 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
op i listened to ur joint ......I would give you E for effort

1 Like

Re: Grab The Mic [online Vocal Rap Battle ] by bonnyt(m): 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
tomsongz: op i listened to ur joint ......I would give you E for effort
u see....and still i ain't running like most of these niggas...
Re: Grab The Mic [online Vocal Rap Battle ] by iceberylin(m): 9:47am On Sep 04, 2014
who wana Diss
Re: Grab The Mic [online Vocal Rap Battle ] by bonnyt(m): 11:13am On Sep 04, 2014
iceberylin: who wana Diss
lets go., got any beat??
Re: Grab The Mic [online Vocal Rap Battle ] by iceberylin(m): 11:43am On Sep 04, 2014
my lines could make you cry!!!
leggo!
bonnyt: lets go., got any beat??
Re: Grab The Mic [online Vocal Rap Battle ] by bonnyt(m): 11:57am On Sep 04, 2014
iceberylin: my lines could make you cry!!!
leggo!
you saw the topic ryt? this is not a thread for text battles... its vocals
Re: Grab The Mic [online Vocal Rap Battle ] by iceberylin(m): 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
how is it gona Be ??
bonnyt: you saw the topic ryt? this is not a thread for text battles... its vocals
Re: Grab The Mic [online Vocal Rap Battle ] by bonnyt(m): 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
iceberylin: how is it gona Be ??
we choose a beat, record and upload... and share the link here for people to judge
Re: Grab The Mic [online Vocal Rap Battle ] by iceberylin(m): 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
seems impossible tongue
bonnyt: we choose a beat, record and upload... and share the link here for people to judge
Re: Grab The Mic [online Vocal Rap Battle ] by dj5naira(m): 3:52pm On May 26, 2015
bonnyt:
i won't battle myself na.. there's gonna be someone ima brawl with.... except if u want me posting links of my demos, and that's notn to the thread topic....

and really the aim of this whole thread is to have fun.. i ain't never done a vocal battle before, but still im just ready to take on anyone who's ready....

its for the fun of it

Mtchew.

(1) (Reply)

Re: Heroine~poppet(aks) / Need A Rap Group Livin Abuja Call: / Kanye West Vs M.I (who Will Murder In Freestyle)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.