Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,544 members, 7,888,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:34 PM

Questions To Ask On A First Date. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions To Ask On A First Date. (3525 Views)

20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions To Ask On A First Date. by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 28, 2014
have many of ur first dates turned out unsucessful?,its because ur are not asking the right questions.. Getting to know someone new is like peeling an onion one thin
layer at the time. It’s a slow and safe
process. But some people, overeager to
get into deep and meaningful
conversation, go too far too fast. They
ask personal or sensitive questions that put the other person on the defensive.
Should the relationship evolve, there will
be plenty of time to get into weighty
topics. For now, take it easy..getting to know someone is like peel...here are some new tips u can try on ur forthcoming date.

1. Who has been the biggest influence in
your life?
2. What kinds of things really make you
laugh?
3. What’s your favorite place in the entire
world? 4. Who is your best friend? What do you
like about him/her?
5. Favorite movie of all time? Why so?
6. What’s your biggest goal in life right
now?
7. What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday?
8. Do you have any pet peeves?
9. What was your family like growing up?
10. What were you like as a kid?
11. What should I know about you that
I’d never think to ask about? 12. Did you—or do you—have a
nickname? What’s the story behind it?
13. Who was your favorite schoolteacher
or college professor? Why?
14. Have you figured out your calling in
life? What is it? 15. What do you hate most about the
dating process? (Tell me so I can avoid
it!)...
Thats how easy as it is..dont rush..
And one other thing
never expect a kiss or sex on a first date..love U all...its been a long time since i was here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions To Ask On A First Date. by hatux: 11:54am On Aug 28, 2014
cool
Re: Questions To Ask On A First Date. by ideee03(f): 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
cool...a nice way to keep conversation,makes your date open up more revealing things about themselves, gives u a glimpse of your date generally.

That's if you remember ask all this questions rather than *what's up now 100x in 5mins* . And if you ask well- ask and contribute too-,so it doesn't look like an interview.
Re: Questions To Ask On A First Date. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
angryangryrules! rules!! rules!!!
Different laws, different creeds, today its 1 million ways to love your partner and tomorrow 10million questions to ask on a first date, the day after 10 thousand types of women, and the next 11 types of bossoms, and another 25 types of 6 packs, then 9 types of poo, chai! Dont you guys get tired of such poo that no one even follows?
Chai!
Its all these rules that result in pretence and fake people everywhere.

Pffffffffffffttttt
Re: Questions To Ask On A First Date. by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 29, 2014
Re: Questions To Ask On A First Date. by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 29, 2014
thank bro..
And according to standard law.on a first date ..each person pays for his or her own drink or food or refreshment..bt it doesn't work that way in nigeria..so u just have to play by nigerian styles..
Re: Questions To Ask On A First Date. by Jarchi(m): 5:37am On Aug 29, 2014
What is your name
Can you do cleaning and washing cuz we just ova went my budget,don't worry play cul cuz we eating more until we are caught
Re: Questions To Ask On A First Date. by Greyworld: 6:11am On Aug 29, 2014
Standard law by who? World Dating Oganization ryt?

(1) (Reply)

? / I Dialled My Girlfriend's Number On My Friend's Phone And Saw This / How Can I Advise A Friend Of Mine Who Changes Girlfriends Like Wrapper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.