Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,838 members, 7,945,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

I Need Partners To Organise A Reality Show - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Need Partners To Organise A Reality Show (830 Views)

What Does It Cost To Organise A Talent Show Like Dem Project Fame,naija Sings / What Is Required To Organise A Reality Show / Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Partners To Organise A Reality Show by kinharold(m): 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2008
i need partners in the area of logistics on hw to organise a reality show like AMBo, Project Fame, Big Brother etc. contact kinharold2@yahoo.com 07034268732
Re: I Need Partners To Organise A Reality Show by sammieddi(m): 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2008
wat do you have in mind wat will it be centred on?? you know it has to be something dat has to do with the Entertainment sectorrply
Re: I Need Partners To Organise A Reality Show by kinharold(m): 10:31am On Oct 27, 2008
tanx for ur reply. the reality show will be on the following areas which is a combination of what some other shows do seperately:

1 Strength and Physical Fitness
2 Entreprenuership
3 Talent Display (General entertainment)

the unigueness of this show is that it is for a select category that is why we have to combine the activity areas.

you can always contact: kinharold2@yahoo.com 07034268732

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Watching The Peak Talent Show? / The Family / Anybody Remeber The Name Of This Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.