Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,966 members, 7,949,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:24 AM

Minimum Opening Balance For Savings Account Zenith Bank - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Minimum Opening Balance For Savings Account Zenith Bank (23522 Views)

Gtbank Savings Account Interest Payments Replaced By Deductions / Zenith Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Rate / Does Your Savings Account Still Receive Monthly Interest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minimum Opening Balance For Savings Account Zenith Bank by opisco01(m): 11:33am On Aug 28, 2014
Please I wanna know the minimum opening balance required to open a savings account with zenith bank and also the minimum operating balance for the savings account.
Re: Minimum Opening Balance For Savings Account Zenith Bank by inze(m): 11:36am On Aug 28, 2014
Opening balance varies, sometimes as much as 100k. (that was the case when I had mine opened).

As for operating balance, it's zero.
Re: Minimum Opening Balance For Savings Account Zenith Bank by RoyalRoy(m): 11:39am On Aug 28, 2014
inze: Opening balance varies, sometimes as much as 100k. (that was the case when I had mine opened).

As for operating balance, it's zero.

Are you sure about the operating balance?

2 Likes

Re: Minimum Opening Balance For Savings Account Zenith Bank by opisco01(m): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
Pls any sure answers?
Re: Minimum Opening Balance For Savings Account Zenith Bank by inze(m): 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Are you sure about the operating balance?

The information i gave above is not as a result of "what i was told"

Its over 4years and counting, the words in bracket says it all
Re: Minimum Opening Balance For Savings Account Zenith Bank by Gbengazzee(m): 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
With 10k you can open a savings A/C with Zenith Bank. The requirements are: valid means of identification, passport photograph and utility bill for address verification.
Re: Minimum Opening Balance For Savings Account Zenith Bank by RoyalRoy(m): 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2014
inze:

The information i gave above is not as a result of "what i was told"

Its over 4years and counting, the words in bracket says it all

Cool one.

1 Like

Re: Minimum Opening Balance For Savings Account Zenith Bank by opisco01(m): 11:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
Gbengazzee: With 10k you can open a savings A/C with Zenith Bank. The requirements are: valid means of identification, passport photograph and utility bill for address verification.
Really? Just 10k?
Re: Minimum Opening Balance For Savings Account Zenith Bank by chucky234(m): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
Who fvcking need Zenith when I have GTB.
Re: Minimum Opening Balance For Savings Account Zenith Bank by oluomad(m): 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
I opened my zenith bank acnt with 2k
Re: Minimum Opening Balance For Savings Account Zenith Bank by htconeline: 6:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
i was told 250k 4 years ago @ alaba suru branch.
Re: Minimum Opening Balance For Savings Account Zenith Bank by opisco01(m): 8:20am On Sep 01, 2014
oluomad: I opened my zenith bank acnt with 2k
That must be a student acct
Re: Minimum Opening Balance For Savings Account Zenith Bank by opisco01(m): 8:21am On Sep 01, 2014
Am thinking the price varies with the different branches
Re: Minimum Opening Balance For Savings Account Zenith Bank by oluomad(m): 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
opisco01:
That must be a student acct

Not at all
Re: Minimum Opening Balance For Savings Account Zenith Bank by Laird(m): 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
I sometimes have less than one thousand naira in my Zenith account I opened at university branch
Re: Minimum Opening Balance For Savings Account Zenith Bank by opisco01(m): 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
Made enquiry at a branch in ikorodu lagos, it's 100k. U'ld also need 2 passport photographs, driver's license and Nepa bill.
Re: Minimum Opening Balance For Savings Account Zenith Bank by Gbengazzee(m): 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
For anyone that desire to open account with Zenith Bank. Dont even asked the Customer Service the minimum for savings account. Just walk into the bank and ask for a Savings Account Opening form, fill it, get your passport photographs ready and utility bill. When you are returning the form and the require documents, go with 10k and see if they will reject it or not.
Re: Minimum Opening Balance For Savings Account Zenith Bank by Adeyemiopemipo(m): 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
when i opened my zenith account, it was a savings account of zero naira minimum balance even till now. Do you know that you can import top quality goods with N5,000 or N10,000 from your bank acount and sell for great profit
Re: Minimum Opening Balance For Savings Account Zenith Bank by RoyalRoy(m): 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
All these stories are in the past. The new CBN rules says you dont need a dime to open a savings account.

Just walk into any bank with your passport, i .d and other necessary things. Dazall cool cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Dangote’s $2 Billion Fertiliser Plant To Be Ready By 2021 / How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 / Financial Data For Companies In The Nigerian Stock Exchange Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.