Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,596 members, 7,914,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:09 AM

She Was Talking Dirty, I Avoided Her, Now I Cant Sleep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was Talking Dirty, I Avoided Her, Now I Cant Sleep (2579 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. / Have You Ever Been In Love So Bad That You Cant Sleep At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Talking Dirty, I Avoided Her, Now I Cant Sleep by 100Cents: 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
My new gf wants me.

She is so decent. I love her. Have been wondering how to pop the question to her about love making.

Just the tot of it sends chills down my spine.

She so cute. I have told her we will get down on our next date. She says no problems.

What should I expect ?
Re: She Was Talking Dirty, I Avoided Her, Now I Cant Sleep by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lie! I knew you were andyblaze

Sunkyphil: hope u wont create start creating useless threads like andyblaze and yungwizzy
He has already started!

2 Likes

Re: She Was Talking Dirty, I Avoided Her, Now I Cant Sleep by Pistacho: 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2014
Abeg who get Chinese balm?, I wound when I go play ball

1 Like

Re: She Was Talking Dirty, I Avoided Her, Now I Cant Sleep by hannesy(f): 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
This is either andy or youngwizzy,how am I even sure both of dem ain't same person
Re: She Was Talking Dirty, I Avoided Her, Now I Cant Sleep by marieolae(f): 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
What do u guys get frm this seriously
Re: She Was Talking Dirty, I Avoided Her, Now I Cant Sleep by 100Cents: 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
marieolae: What do u guys get frm this seriously

I am sincere..
Re: She Was Talking Dirty, I Avoided Her, Now I Cant Sleep by 100Cents: 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
hannesy: This is either andy or youngwizzy,how am I even sure both of dem ain't same person

Please I am new here.

Check my first thread..
Re: She Was Talking Dirty, I Avoided Her, Now I Cant Sleep by hannesy(f): 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
100Cents:

Please I am new here.

Check my first thread..
lolz go joor I can spot a novice when I c one
Re: She Was Talking Dirty, I Avoided Her, Now I Cant Sleep by 100Cents: 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
Its so unfortunate the responses here..
Re: She Was Talking Dirty, I Avoided Her, Now I Cant Sleep by Gooci(m): 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
Pistacho: Abeg who get Chinese balm?, I wound when I go play ball
na ethopian balm iget ooo... make i gv yu? i swear e de work pass chinese balm
Re: She Was Talking Dirty, I Avoided Her, Now I Cant Sleep by 100Cents: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
Advice wanted !
Re: She Was Talking Dirty, I Avoided Her, Now I Cant Sleep by CokerAnne(f): 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2014

I have aboliki do u want some?
Re: She Was Talking Dirty, I Avoided Her, Now I Cant Sleep by Sunkyphil(m): 6:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
chikichaka: Lie! I knew you were andyblaze

He has already started!
lols i knew right from onset
Re: She Was Talking Dirty, I Avoided Her, Now I Cant Sleep by laivwire(m): 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
Me sef I need Aboniki, be like say the thing scarce for my area. Crappy topic undecided
Re: She Was Talking Dirty, I Avoided Her, Now I Cant Sleep by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
Every spirit of Andyblaism in this OP holy ghoooooost!!!!!!......
Re: She Was Talking Dirty, I Avoided Her, Now I Cant Sleep by tsleazy(m): 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
100Cents: My new gf wants me.

She is so decent. I love her. Have been wondering how to pop the question to her about love making.

Just the tot of it sends chills down my spine.

She so cute. I have told her we will get down on our next date. She says no problems.

What should I expect ?
well just be a Man...you don't need to pull off magic tricks to bang her........just be calm and observe her body language, when she gives you green light- DO IT WELL.....but if u screw up this time it'll be harder the next time
Re: She Was Talking Dirty, I Avoided Her, Now I Cant Sleep by 100Cents: 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
tsleazy: well just be a Man...you don't need to pull off magic tricks to bang her........just be calm and observe her body language, when she gives you green light- DO IT WELL.....but if u screw up this time it'll be harder the next time

Tanx..

We talked it over. I apologized. She said no probs.

I will be waiting. I do the talking now..

1 Like

Re: She Was Talking Dirty, I Avoided Her, Now I Cant Sleep by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
....@ 100cents....please respect her decision....
Re: She Was Talking Dirty, I Avoided Her, Now I Cant Sleep by tsleazy(m): 12:43am On Aug 29, 2014
100Cents:

Tanx..

We talked it over. I apologized. She said no probs.

I will be waiting. I do the talking now..
listen my son.....no dulling 4 this season
Re: She Was Talking Dirty, I Avoided Her, Now I Cant Sleep by 100Cents: 7:57am On Aug 29, 2014
temigracie: ....@ 100cents....please respect her decision....

Which decision ?

You want me to miss the trophy ?
Re: She Was Talking Dirty, I Avoided Her, Now I Cant Sleep by Negro1: 7:59am On Aug 29, 2014
hannesy: lolz go joor I can spot a novice when I c one
hmmn pro wink

(1) (Reply)

Can You Leave Ur Spouse For A Celebrity? / What Can Make You Ignore Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Over A Week? / Qestion For The Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.