Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,233 members, 7,964,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:08 AM

El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika (58738 Views)

President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar / We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows / Jonathan Retains Ihejirika As Army Chief In Military Shake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Fashrobbin(m): 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
just like this photo on facebook and ill post you with mtn 500gb on facebook http://1q2JMUF
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
PenSniper:

As usual, illogicality par excellence.

Yeah yeah yeah.

Mr. logical, intelligent, "All igbos are tribalists" spouting genius. grin
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
DrDauda:

Oga, your head dey 2geda
Yes, Thanks for asking.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Rawani: 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
chulla12: A repeat of 1966 is brewing slowly and steady. Bookmark this post and don't say Chulla didn't warn y'all pansies.

Meanwhile I feel sorry for the Igbos stewpid enough to continue living in the North.

Dumb accusations by the way...

"Ihejirika sponsor of boko haram." Yeah right! (rolls eyes).
The backlash could be heavy.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Deltagiant: 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
Cheap black mail from a paid scoundrel like Davis. Tarnish Ihejirika. Draw a bad blood between GEJ and Ndigbo. Knock their heads and deny the minority Ijaw man the Igbo votes he needs in 2015. A very poor winning strategy and very cheap one. I thought the hungry negotiator was smarter than this. Wasted my precious time listening to a balderdash.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by iconize(m): 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
shizzle11hiv:

U wish grin

u wld end ur own life very soon embarassed

u are a product of a failed education and u know it.

ur dossier is here before me grin. taking it our frustrations on others will not solve your failure in life. cry cry

visa denial is not the end of life------move on cool

Your dumbness cracks me up. grin grin grin grin

What visa are you talking about? Visa to visit your mother's bottomless hole, huh?

Poor Nigerian drunk, you've my dossier? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Bahadeje(m): 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
I don't subscribe to the idea that BH are better armed than NA. As a student with little knowledge of research, I got this finding: I watched videos of BH several attacks over and over again. I would count 10 fighters with AK47/M16 before I would see one fighter with with bigger gun. Statistically is 10 AK47 : 1 bigger gun.
Regarding the issue of elrufai vs ihejirika, if I understood my secondary school grammar lessons, I would ask those against elrufai to refer to their lesson on direct vs indirect speeches.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by EasternLeopard: 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
Rawani:
The backlash could be heavy.

What are they waiting

This time around they would be facing Igbos and their former lovers MB and SS

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by fr3do(m): 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
Let no bastard touch Ihejirika o
There will be trouble o

No one has mentioned anything about the forces that want Nigeria divided come 2015.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
9jagirl4re:

The man is a big criminal to humanity! anybody doubting the wickedness he can do is filled with the same spirit of hate
No one is support that i.diot called El-Rufai. In fact, I personally detest him. But he was only quoting Dr Davies. I read about Davies revelation even before Rufai posted it on facebook, so why would the former Army Chief be accusing him without dismissing the allegation made by the Australian?

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by EasternLeopard: 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
Bahadeje: I don't subscribe to the idea that BH are better armed than NA. As a student with little knowledge of research, I got this finding: I watched videos of BH several attacks over and over again. I would count 10 fighters with AK47/M16 before I would see one fighter with with bigger gun. Statistically is 10 AK47 : 1 bigger gun.
Regarding the issue of elrufai vs ihejirika, if I understood my secondary school grammar lessons, I would ask those against elrufai to refer to their lesson on direct vs indirect speeches.

In politics people are always indirect in their attacks
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by lyntiffany(f): 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
APContherun: Is Ihejirika truly the commander of boko haram? If true, then he must be the most intelligent person ever liveth. Imagine using northerners to destroy the north. Wherein lies the touted northerner political sagacity if an "infidel" like Ihejirika can destroy the north using the north?
The Australian negotiator and El Rufai should tell us another tale by moonlight, this one is too stale.
Amongst all the post I have read here yours is sooooo correct. Love it.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by shizzle11hiv: 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
iconize:

Your dumbness cracks me up. grin grin grin grin

What visa are you talking about? Visa to visit your mother's bottomless hole, huh?

You are product of a failed educational system.

accept it and move on embarassed

iconize?? the same animal that said that customized13 is light skinned, iconize the same monkey that abuses yorubas on a daily basis but asks for calm when the heat is ON. the same gorilla that abuses South Africans and Ghanians everyday to hide his own failures?

the same chimpanzee that is making no sense on this thread?

Mtsweeeeeww lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by kendrick93(m): 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
everyone knows el rufai was/is one of d sponsors of boko haram
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
chulla12:

No, it's the Igbos who are destroying the North.

Machetes asharpen, ye armies of Northern Stock! wink
Whatever you choose to believe, it defies logic to think some group of people are killing their own just to prove a point to an outsider. And by the way, I'm in no way affected by the killings in the North-East and can never be. I'm just concerned about the loss of lives
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by safarigirl(f): 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Only Ibos are for him. I see a few people thatve previously identified as South South burying him with words.
I don't know who is who. All I notice is the division.

This is a faceless forum so anyone can claim to be anyone. It's not like we're posting our LGS Certificates before NL registration

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Rawani: 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
EasternLeopard:

What are they waiting

This time around they would be facing Igbos and their former lovers MB and SS

Why are you always trying to drag others into a union?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
raumdeuter:

You are just beating about the bush, tell us what Iheajirika and Jonathan did when he knew El Rufai was the sponsor of Boko Haram
don't mind the idiott! Thank you for replying him.

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by tit(f): 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
El Lufia is right.
Ever since Ihejirikka left the nigerian army and joined boko haram,
the army has gone weaker while boko haram has gone stronger.
This tells me ihekirika is using his military brain to direct boko haram and the small small boys like Minima no know how to fight like their oga before.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Trailblazer1(m): 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
I'm very sure that the truth will be revealed someday.

El-Rufai and his Apc counterparts doing everything possible to frustrate GEJ's government through Bokoharam and later blaming him, while promising us to tackle insecurity headlong.

they will never get there.

El-Rufai #bringbackourgirls now and alive.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by kabasa77(m): 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Meanwhile, if an Ihejirika from the southeast is the person remote controlling the destruction and dilapidation of an entire region using the instrumentality of Boko Haram, then it means Ihejirika must be a geniuse with extra-ordinary or even supernatural powers while the leaders of the region being destroyed are the biggest fool since the creation of mankind for allowing such devastation by an outsider.
1million likes

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by tit(f): 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
I read in my history book how the fulani attacked kanem-Borno empire after Uthman ibn Fodio have killed the Hausa kings.
The kanuri resisted and Fodio did not succeed.
Now it looks like Fulani has entered Borno like Afonja allowed them into Warri.
There will soon be coup against the Shehu of Borno.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by iconize(m): 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
shizzle11hiv:

[s]You are product of a failed educational system.

accept it and move on[/s] embarassed

[s]iconize?? the same animal that said that customized13 is light skinned, iconize the same monkey that abuses yorubas on a daily basis but asks for calm when the heat is ON. the same gorilla that abuses South Africans and Ghanians everyday to hide his own failures?[/s]

[s]the same chimpanzee that is making no sense on this thread?[/s]

Mtsweeeeeww lipsrsealed

You're still a poor Nigerian drunk.

Show me where and when I've abused any Nigerian tribe.

By the way, who even cares about Nigerians? Not even a rat assss.

And what makes you think I'm a Nigerian? Hey listen, don't disrupt my fun.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by millionboi(m): 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
makeitsoon: This is a very serious allegation and one that the FG should take up. This is not about APC or PDP.

bros na so u won tek mek quick money,dis site is a scam ppl be warn.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by smada13(m): 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
this revelation just took my mind back to that Korean season film IRIS.......

It is so possible that Ihejirika is the sponsor who also has a back up from the top just as the movie storyline was.....

gotta go back to watch that film again....

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by EasternLeopard: 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
Rawani:

Why are you always trying to drag others into a union?

Tell that to the Northern Xtians being killed and SS oil being stolen

Besides why are you on this thread since it never mentioned any yoruba

Is El rufai yoruba

Is Ihejirika yoruba

If No, then leave the thread

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
chulla12: Why don't you all admit your inner most thoughts so that we know where we stand?

You all truly want to believe that Igbos are the architect of Boko Haram's Infamy. Just say it already and start slaughtering and other needfuls!

Why are people so dull of hearing and very irresponsible in utterances like this

Why are you trying to input what is not in contention over this matter?

When did an allegation against a single individual becomes a statement of guilt on a whole tribe......why are you people this entrenched in tribalism and ethnic bigotry like this

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Phame: 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Meanwhile, if an Ihejirika from the southeast is the person remote controlling the destruction and dilapidation of an entire region using the instrumentality of Boko Haram, then it means Ihejirika must be a geniuse with extra-ordinary or even supernatural powers while the leaders of the region being destroyed are the biggest fool since the creation of mankind for allowing such devastation by an outsider.
u didnt make sense!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
I think I understand the General now! El-Rufai is the Executive Commander while He's the Military Commander of the Insurgents. At least, he's not denying the allegation made by Dr Davies so far.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by tit(f): 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2014
enigmaotr:
I'm just concerned about the loss of lives

i do not care.
if you like, kill everybody.
life goes on.
you can even kill me.
life goes on.
i can even kill myself to prove a point.
i do not care.
if i die i go to al jarnah!
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2014
shizzle11hiv: Der is no doubt in my mind that Ihejirika is the main sponsor of Bokoharam. The menace of BH was under control till GEJ appointed this incompetent man and he totally messed things up. There is no doubt he has a hand in all of this.

Why cry now after the Aussie journalist revealed his part in terrorism in Nigeria?

Only for the eddiot to making counter allegations after he has been busted. Ihejirika should be arrested and investigated immediately
Bros no vex oo, Do u think the notherners are fools? You mean sherkau would allow an ibo man to brain wash him to start killing his people, how much does Ihejirika have to sponsor Boko haram?

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Phame: 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
SeaGold: Ihejirika professionally did his job as a gallant military officer by curbing the incursion of Boko Haram during his time. It is not his primary responsibility to start arresting politicians sympathetic to the insurgent cause but to confront the enemies head on. Ihejirika we all knows delivered in his assignment hence the bickering of dim wit like Sickler El-Rufai. Imagine the paranoia telling Ihejirika he went for a revenge mission cos of what happened to the Biafrans on his people.

Ihejirika was one of the Army Chief out of the 3 in the military formation back then and he even had a superior in the person of Chief of Defense Staff. Why won't this northerners allow this IBO man to rest? Is it a crime for an IBO man to have attained such enviable position?

God is watching that demonic el-rufai even as he will not learn with the calamity befalling his household.
another senseless post!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

List Of 10 Poorest States In Nigeria / The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku / PHOTOS: Senators Visit Ekweremadu At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.