Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,594 members, 7,921,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 08:56 PM

Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) (59788 Views)

See The Most Beautiful Eyes On This Black Kid. / Photos: 12 Nigerian Celebrities With The Most Beautiful Eyes / Top 10 Most Beautiful Eyes In The World [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by daslimentceo: 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
Kush, Flavour, Morell shine in 'Half of a Yellow Sun' theme song, 'Let’s Live Together' [MOVIE] http:///1qbTCDW
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
Thought I was going to see folks with sexy black eyes.

Not mixed race folks with hazel eyes and a bunch of folks with contact lenses in their eyes. smh grin

4 Likes

Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by dat9jaguy(m): 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
curiouses: Most Beautiful

Okpolo eye no be open eye.

1 Like

Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by tmanuelle(m): 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
lalasticlala:

this ur pic is scary. u should have written "viewers discretion advised"

Lol, you got me laughing seriously
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
Why phyno do face like fulani man wen see soap take baff
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by mamagee3(f): 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
I like Alex Ekubo's eyes...

His is the best!!!
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by UjSizzle(f): 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
Rita is always looking beautiful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by fidzy(m): 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
debrihachi: My eyes r prettier. ...lol

Viewed ur profile to be sure...I second that tho grin
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
hahahahaaaaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink
curiouses:

What is beautiful in this eyes embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Romanciella(f): 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
Buoyantic: Yeaaaa
kiss kiss
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by specialeagle(f): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
What about segun Arinze
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Tinuke80(f): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
curiouses:

What is beautiful in this eyes embarassed embarassed embarassed

OMG! U need to see Regina's eyes when she was younger, very beautiful. I guess you were still young then way back when she rocked nollywood.
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by creamylicious(f): 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
The men are sexier in my opinion tho. What happened to dark skinned women? This is y bleaching is being promoted. Where are our sexy dark skinned blue or brown eyed women!!!!
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Timijo(m): 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
lalasticlala: These celebrities have the most beautiful eyes in the country.

Check them out:

1 Lola Omotayo-Okoye: wife of a super star singer

2 Regina Askia-Williams: actress/nurse

3 Caroline Danjuma: ex actress

4 Queeneth Hilbert: fast rising actress

5 Monalisa Chinda: top actress

6 Phyno: rapper

7 Ngozi Ezeonu: top actress

8 Mike Okon: actor/model

9 Ibinabo Fiberesima: actress

10 Sophie Gemal: ex Miss Nigeria-Universe

11 Rita Nwankwo: relocated actress

12 Rita Dominic: top actress

13 Chinenye Ochuba-Akande: ex Miss Nigeria

14 Tonto Dikeh-Pokolee: top actress/upcoming singer

15 CHIDINMA: singer

16 Alexx Ekubo: model/fast rising singer

17 Yemi Blaq: actor
This list is incomplete without Seun Osewa
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by creamylicious(f): 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
The men are sexier in my opinion tho. What happened to dark skinned women? This is y bleaching is being promoted. Where are our sexy dark skinned blue or brown eyed women!!!! cryThe men are sexier in my opinion tho. What happened to dark skinned women? This is y bleaching is being promoted. Where are our sexy dark skinned blue or brown eyed women!!!!

1 Like

Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by safarigirl(f): 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
SirShymex: Thought I was going to see folks with sexy black eyes.

Not mixed race folks with hazel eyes and a bunch of folks with contact lenses in their eyes. smh grin
Phyno isn't mixed, his hazel eyes aren't contacts either. He's just an escape albino, hence the eyes.

Apart from Lola, no one else has contacts. She and Caroline are the only ones of mixed race (dunno what Regina Askia is doing on the list)

Apart from those people, Chidinma, Rita Dominic, Yemi Blaq, Sophie, Chinenye, Alex Ekubo and Monalisa all have dark eyes and aren't mixed. Where is the 'bunch of half castes and contact lenses'?
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
creamylicious: The men are sexier in my opinion tho. What happened to dark skinned women? This is y bleaching is being promoted. Where are our sexy dark skinned blue or brown eyed women!!!!

chinenye ochuba is there na
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by londoner: 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
safarigirl: honestly. He's a total dream guy.

You know it......his persona seems so mmmm to me. All that chocolate...........
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
Valeree:
Why this chidimma is never relaxed in any pictures I have seen her..,even in her music videos.., everything seems forced.
That's the nature of most shorty... they want to be noticed.

1 Like

Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by 9jageek: 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
I think Emma Nyra should be at the top here, she has the prettiest eyes among Nigerian celebs. Just watch in this video before she signed with MMMG http://9flix.com/watch/33

Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Ashantiking: 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
They don't have the typical red eyes like most Eba eaters. they look AA ish.
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
Wait o! y r d guys getting more likes than d women? i felt d women shld get more likes o.
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by omolizzy(f): 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
Nollywood should pls give op a role in a movie make we rest....haba,habatically
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by fr3do(m): 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
lalasticlala: 14 Tonto

Polo! cheesy
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Niwdog(m): 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
lalasticlala: 6 Phyno
phyno eye get packaging like mine
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by debrihachi(f): 10:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
joshuaidibia: Pls,don't b offended. do u sch in Uniben?
nope ....y
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by safarigirl(f): 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
londoner:

You know it......his persona seems so mmmm to me. All that chocolate...........
definitely one sexy piece of caramel goodness

1 Like

Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by safarigirl(f): 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
debrihachi:
nope ....y
babe, next time they ask you that Uniben question, don't even answer them.

It's some sort of trap
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
Just passing
debrihachi:
nope ....y
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by nikkyshyne(f): 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
BadBoy25: ahaha hypocrite black people loving colored eyes and anything close to caucasian features. I thought you were black and proud .... i guess you only say that to feel good about yourself because i've never heard japanese or chinese say they are oriental and proud .
Hypocrite pan africans and afrocentrics living in white societies and neighborhoods ,schooled in white societies ,and probably married to white women/men or light skin black women/men .
those who dare to reason beyond your average low IQ and those who have high standards and dare criticize your ineptitude and mediocrity are termed :uncle tom,self hating Negro,sell out ,trailer park redneck somewhere impersonating black, CIA agent ,racist etc.. ahahah hypocrites!!
hypocrites hating on America yet using american inventions such as computers ,internet,electricity,automobiles,television etc.
Ebola ,one of many tropical diseases such as malaria ,polio etc. is ravaging west and central africa. American scientist are busy in the lab investigating and mass producing zmapp medication which is extremely difficult to produce , to send to africa,yet these lazy retards who breed like rabbits and overpopulate the continent with poverty,diseases and imbecility are busy creating conspiracy theories .
America/ shell discovered and drilled the oil in Nigeria and gave Nigeria an oil rich economy . instead of being grateful and using the billions or even trillions of dollars worth of royalties to build an organized society ,these morons are busy hating America and creating conspiracy theories about america coming to steal the same oil .
Millions of Nigerian immigrants have been admitted to live ,school or work in the US ,Canada,UK,australia ,sweden etc. but black people continue to complain about the white man . even if you kill all white people ,black people will start blaming chinese or Arab .
black on black police brutality is going on in Nigeria and africa ,slavery is still ongoing in africa in the form of baby factories, maltreatment of house slaves,child labor,workplace abuse etc. the pan africans aren't talking about that,but every step a white person takes must be racist .
Story story, stoory. Once upon a time, time time. *yawns*

3 Likes

Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by creamylicious(f): 10:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
lalasticlala:

chinenye ochuba is there na
she was light skinned when she won that pageant jooor....maybe child birth has done something to her complexion
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by curiouses: 10:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
Tinuke80: OMG! U need to see Regina's eyes when she was younger, very beautiful. I guess you were still young then way back when she rocked nollywood.
Stop right there Atinuke. Do you know how old I am? Anyway, you said her eyes when she was still younger. Obasanjo was once a cute baby, can we use the word cute in the same context with baba iyabo this day? That's the case here, Regina can not be allowed to be radiating in her younger days glory. Aloha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) / List Of Celebrities Who Lost Their Sons In Different Circumstances: / ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.