Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,605 members, 7,944,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA (15720 Views)

'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark / Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ / Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by henryobinna(m): 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
khattab02: lol...
as in eehn... me self tire oh.

I know the guy must be expecting me to engage him in a battle of insults. But no way, am above that immaturity

2 Likes

Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
honeric01:

What does this mean? undecided

It means exactly what it says .
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by feedthenation(m): 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
It's like everyone is trying to out-do the other.

APGA is dead and buried and can't offer any political relevance in Nigeria.
Very soon, not too long from now, the only APGA governor will definetely migrate to PDP.
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by pascalmilan11(m): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
Anambra is for Apga
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by honeric01(m): 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

It means exactly what it says .

Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by Tripleclick(m): 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
grin look @ this fools called PDP,,we flushed out of anambra,, we will know if de wont canpaign in east,idiotz they tot de cn use our state,,we have been receivn our cake from jonathan under apga govt..so y wont we support him?,, block heads ,black masters
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by ibedun: 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
[size=20pt]APU-GA PARTY!!!! Only on IGBO land, Igbo and fake things.... [/size]
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by khattab02: 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
henryobinna: as in eehn... me self tire oh.

I know the guy must be expecting me to engage him in a battle of insults. But no way, am above that immaturity
yeah, I like the way you respond.
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by henryobinna(m): 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
khattab02: yeah, I like the way you respond.
thanks
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by kokoA(m): 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Nobody is selling anything ,grand pa. Stop thinking like you are in the sixties. Grandpa,this is 21st century and people are pragmatic. In '99 presidential election didnt AD and APP merge to forge a common front to over power OBJ? As it is now,APGA doesnt have the strength to field a presidential candidate and the most rational thing to do is to find the most credible candidate and give 'em their support. Granpa,think abi you need new brain.
But when they were in control of no state at all they fielded Late. Ojukwu for presidency abi? Then they had "strength".. grin Now that they have 1 state, they suddenly lost the "strength" to field a presidential candidate grin My brother, stop justifying azzlicking.. I can't remember PDP begging APGA or going into agreement with them to support their candidate o but APGA carry PDP candidate for head like gala grin sote dey tin come dey fear PDP.. Lol.. PDP be like "Bros, abeg na you get dis candidate abi na us" lwkmd.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by kobikwelu(m): 11:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
Apga in the day..PDP at night grin grin
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by Kenennaya(m): 11:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
THIS IS SERIOUS undecided
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 30, 2014
Kenennaya: THIS IS SERIOUS undecided

SERIOUSLY unserious.
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by Gbawe: 5:31am On Aug 30, 2014
kokoA: But when they were in control of no state at all they fielded Late. Ojukwu for presidency abi? Then they had "strength".. grin Now that they have 1 state, they suddenly lost the "strength" to field a presidential candidate grin My brother, stop justifying azzlicking.. I can't remember PDP begging APGA or going into agreement with them to support their candidate o but APGA carry PDP candidate for head like gala grin sote dey tin come dey fear PDP.. Lol.. PDP be like "Bros, abeg na you get dis candidate abi na us" lwkmd.

Don't mind the ignoramus. Some people just start from a position of bias and then say anything, however inane, to defend their prejudice. What is written below cannot be defended by anyone who understands partisan politics even minimally. If the highly unprincipled PDP is now chastising the APGA openly about it's sycophantic behaviour then it is obvious it is only unreasonable folks who will speak in defence of the APGA rather than acknowledge that the Party has indeed crossed the line, in relation to unbridled azzlicking and sycophancy, to the extent of grossly aberrant behaviour.

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has called on the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) to desist from using the logos of the APGA to campaign for President Goodluck Jonathan’s second term presidential election.

Also, the party has asked the Inspector General of Police (IG), Sulieman Abba to compel the party to stop the fraudulent campaign strategy of APGA, where it prints the President’s campaign posters with the APGA flags and logo.
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by sledok: 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
APGA has displayed stupidity before PDP. The Party (APGA) has killed its integrity built by the Late Ikemba of Nnewi. So none of the APGA's members is qualified for the number one position in Nigeria. Nawa oooooo. The demise of Ikemba Nnewi has killed the party. May God save our country.
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by billyG(m): 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
I dnt know Y d igbos always sells dia birth right 4 pieces of printed paper(ego) that iz Y dey cnnver field a candidate 4 presidnt in naija always playing 3rd class citizens infact inec shld scrap APGA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? / Power Supply Worsens As Nigeria Records Another System Collapse / 2019: Tambuwal, Wamakko Working Against Buhari –dahiru Yabo, APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.