Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,877 members, 7,922,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:21 PM

Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery (107721 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by KunAviero(m): 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
Women can be stupid and senseless at times. Even if the man is at fault, could she not have turned a blind eye just for the sake of her children, the name "Oyakhilome", the christ embassy church and what the bible says about divorce? I thought she took a vow in front of the alter of God to love her husband for better and for worst? Even if others divorce easily, I don't expect such from a high profile pastor like Anita. Pastor Indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by osjoshua(m): 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
kel4soft: OP, What will you gain by opening this thread here?
what will you gain by clicking on it or even by commenting...#Odeh#

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Wislet(f): 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
Strongbest: Gosh! Reading through the comments here, I'm kind of forced to believe many (I would say most, if nairaland represents Nigeria) Nigerians are wicked and heartless!

For God sake, what is wrong with being your brothers keeper? Why so much hatred for each other especially, Pastors and celebrities?

We don't even want to know what really went wrong, we just enjoy bashing and heaping insults on them. How else do you explain hatred than this?

Aint we supposed to be feeling bad that such is befalling this man? Why judge and conclude on another man's case if you don't know what he's being through? Why don't you try putting yourself in his shoes.

Look, I'm not a member of Christ Embassy and I'm not saying this to justify any wrong or because I'm a Christian, I would say the same if this was said of an Imam (muslim cleric), celebrity or any one. We are too good at condemning people here on nairaland. Like we are happy to hear it. What do you gain rejoicing over the downfall of your fellow human being?

Please, let's be mindful of the way we condemn people here.

ONE THING I'VE DISCOVERED ABOUT THE AVERAGE MAN IS THE HASTE TO JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS.
PEOPLE JUST SEE THE HEADLINES AND BEGIN TO COMMENT....THEY DON'T EVEN TRY BEING OBJECTIVE- IF It'S TRUE OR NOT.
Oh no, THEY OPEN THEIR MOUTHS OR TYPE JUST TO CONDEMN.

IT'S A DISEASE THAT NEEDS A POWERFUL AND POTENT CURE IN NIGERIA.

READING CULTURE SEEMS TO BE A TALL ORDER FOR SOME IF NOT MOST PEOPLE. BUT IT'D BE TERRIBLE TO REPLACE IT WITH CRASS ILLITERACY(and it's even those that call themselves the 'schooled' that DON'T READ.

You went to school YET you find it a herculian task to read? There's no difference between you and the person who has never seen the four walls of a school.

If anyone cared to read, they'd find this story inconclusive. And don't make it your life's mission to condemn or judge others. You do not know the details, neither should you believe everything you read.

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Fourwinds: 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
Blockus: GreassyAss, Jerry Curled, p!mp named slickback look-alike muthafucker. grin

I knew that nigga was too greassy to not be a player. grin

probably..he must have used d grease well below
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
assuming this is true, then my respect for this woman has doubled. it shows that she has respect for herself and her creator.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by nora544: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
KunAviero: Women can stupid and senseless at times. Even if the man is at fault, could she not have turned a blind eye just for the sake of her children, the name "Oyakhilome", the christ embassy church and what the bible says about divorce? I thought she took a vow in front of the alter of God to love her husband for better and for worst? Even if others divorce easily, I don't expect such from a high profile pastor like Anita. Pastor Indeed.

We didnot know since how many years she keep in silent and says nothing.
What has the name to do with her life, when her husband make this she has the right to live her own life.
Did her husband not make the same.

8 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by athorello(m): 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
When conducting weddings in Christ Embassy do they use the phrase "For better, for worst"? Just asking...

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
Whether pastor Chris committed adultery or not, God's grace upon him is still strong & active, christianity is not affected, Believers' Loveworld remains strong as an embassy of Christ & Jesus is still Lord.

God help Pastor Chris.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Fourwinds: 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
bnovative:
u are so on point. The pathetic side of this is how their followers are going to defend this shi.t with their lives. I had a sad experience: a big Pentecostal Bishop was screwing my girl friend back in my university days. When she realised that our Daddy in the lord was also screwing her best friend, she felt used and blew the top. She lost the comfort she had enjoyed from the daddy, cos the daddy was providing her with all she wanted. I have long come to see that 70% of our big men of God are into intimacy with young girls. I tire too.
some female here know dis is now a common occurence in most churches dese days.... but man must keep mute
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by dnawah(m): 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hey u guys have to be careful o!GOD has a history of dealing or directing his anger to people,that want to come between him and his anoints.remember what David did and Uzzia died for it.pls don help God.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by leksgcfr(m): 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
@Op, decree nisii is an order of the Court granted to a Petitioner having heard his/her case on merit. It brings the marriage to almost an abrupt end except something drastic happens within 3months from the delivery of the order/judgment. Decree absolute terminates the marriage. The foregoing explains what the op has laboured to clarified.

Going by the clarification above, it is all glaring that the post is suspicious, as the petition has not been heard;only for a decree nisii to be purportedly issued.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
Briareos: Of course! That must be the reason. Very thoughtful of you! You evil, evil girl! grin

Lolll grin not so.
If you like podcasts and history, there's an awesome Dan Carlin's Hardcore History series called "Wrath of the Khans" that I'd totally recommend to ya. It details his life, military tactics, successors etc. It's also free and easily accessible on the TuneIn radio app if you happen to have that.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Sunbellar: 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
This man has never been born again. He must have been using fake powers like his colleagues. God's judgement day ll be full surprises!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Fourwinds: 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
bnovative:
u are so on point. The pathetic side of this is how their followers are going to defend this shi.t with their lives. I had a sad experience: a big Pentecostal Bishop was screwing my girl friend back in my university days. When she realised that our Daddy in the lord was also screwing her best friend, she felt used and blew the top. She lost the comfort she had enjoyed from the daddy, cos the daddy was providing her with all she wanted. I have long come to see that 70% of our big men of God are into intimacy with young girls. I tire too.
kai.!!! u mean ur girl gave her waist for a pastor to waste outside marriage.? dat girl must be foolish.! if u had demanded for dat waist she pretend to be a virgin and claim let's wait till after marriage. is it because d man is a pastor.!!. pissed off. girls mentality
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by jaytee01(m): 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
D
chimzyblack: SOME PEEPS ARE ALREADY POSTING RUBISSH.
HOW DO U KNW THAT HE COMMITTED ADULTERY WHERE U DERE WHEN HE WAS COMMITTING IT?
Because his WIFE said so!
Any other questions?

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Briareos(m): 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Lolll grin not so.
If you like podcasts and history, there's an awesome Dan Carlin's Hardcore History series called "Wrath of the Khans" that I'd totally recommend to ya. It details his life, military tactics, successors etc. It's also free and easily accessible on the TuneIn radio app if you happen to have that.

I'm a history buff. Will check the links out ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
Rhapsodies of Adulteries!..

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by emalekuo(m): 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
Most times people seeking divorce have found something better outside hence the urge for divorce.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nicepoker(m): 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
So chris de fvck outside.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
Briareos:

I'm a history buff. Will check the links out ASAP.

Gr8! I'm sure you'll like it. I used to listen to it during my commute. It'll start off slowly at first, but it picks up and gets super interesting smiley

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by baybiemee: 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
KunAviero: Women can stupid and senseless at times. Even if the man is at fault, could she not have turned a blind eye just for the sake of her children, the name "Oyakhilome", the christ embassy church and what the bible says about divorce? I thought she took a vow in front of the alter of God to love her husband for better and for worst? Even if others divorce easily, I don't expect such from a high profile pastor like Anita. Pastor Indeed.
You have got to be kidding me

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
is it true?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
is this true?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
holamiday: Whether pastor Chris committed adultery or not, God's grace upon him is still strong & active, christianity is not affected, Believers' Loveworld remains strong as an embassy of Christ & Jesus is still Lord.

God help Pastor Chris.
Very wrong conclusion. Christianity is always affected when those that are the ambassadors of Christ indulge in damnable things.
Am not saying Pst Chris is guilty but I don't appreciate bad publicity for the church at a time when it is becoming increasingly more difficult to talk to people about Christ.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Kcfun(m): 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
grin grin grin it remain tb joshua and adeboye
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by julioralph(m): 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
athorello: When conducting weddings in Christ Embassy do they use the phrase "For better, for worst"? Just asking...
I really doubt it...
Someone once boasted to me dat dey use 'for better, for better' because 'for better for worse' is 'negative' prophesy.
But a Christian Marriage shud be for life IMO.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by MrTeymee(m): 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
evegran: Why are you so proud of your stupidity? Did I ever mention I'm holy or perfect? How did I refuse to discuss the accusations? Is disbelieving and refusing the same thing oh ye man with no brain? Beat it!
Small small na nor be quarrel why u come take am personal....#Guilty conscience
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
Kcfun: grin grin grin it remain tb joshua and adeboye
Pastor E A adeboye will not fall in the mighty name of Jesus.i just pray the Holy Spirit moves you to repentance.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by mydavidorf: 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
I just can't believe this.are u sure?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by coldFLARES1(m): 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
ugwuishi:
#4: i think there is wisdom in d Roman Catholic Church's wisdom in preventing her priests from getting married.
...People dey talk mata, u wan tell stories. Which of the two categories of clergy no get red blood flowing for their system?

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by smokescreen4: 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
she should turn a blind eye? would you ask Chris to do same if it were the other way round? turn blind eye my foot, naija and their double standard no wonder more married women are cheating now and men assume they are turning blind eye.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Six Churches That Don't Celebrate Christmas / Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / There Are Many Other Virgin Births Besides Jesus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.