Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,809 members, 7,921,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:07 PM

Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery (107716 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by nora544: 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
Do you know that the Uk Govermant has the hand on his church and that he can take no money from the church!

Because it is not a non profit organisation because his church is a business!

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by knowledge4(m): 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
If it is true,what he did is a reproach to God's name but Matthew 7:1-5 gives you no rights to judge or condemn him
1 Corinthians 10:12 is asking you to take heed lest you fall if you think you are standing?
Those of you condemning him, are you not also guilty?
The bible says you are guilty of adultery by looking at a woman lustfully though you have not committed the real sexual act.
Pray for him and leave judgment to God.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Samsonklin(m): 6:55am On Sep 01, 2014
Briareos:

Evil has no gender, dear friend. Remind me of the gender of these people?

1- Talat Pasha ( Grand Vizier of the Sultan in the Ottoman empire from 1917 to 1918) - Talat declared an order to wipe out the Armenian race.  People were whipped, tortured, robbed, raped and killed.  All of the Armenians were forced into concentration camps.

2 - Osama bin Laden was an Islamic terrorist leader that lead the terrorist organization called the Al-Qaeda.  He is responsible for the 9-11 attack, which injured more than 6,000 and killed about 3,000. 

3 - Kim Il Sung - He was dictator of North Korea from 1948 to 1972.  Kim Il Sung started the Korean War, which killed 3 million people.  After the war, he brainwashed the people of North Korea into idolizing him, even though he made the country a lot worse than it was before.

4 - Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini - He was the religious leader of Iran from 1979 to 1989.  He was also the leader of the 1979 Iranian Revolution, which killed 3,000 to 60,000 people.

5 - Emperor Hirohito - He was emperor of Japan from 1926 to 1989. He committed the war crime called The Rape of Nanking which killed 300,000.  He ordered every Chinese war prisoner to be killed.  About 200,000 women were sexually assaulted.  Husbands were sometimes forced to rape their wives and daughters.

6 - Nero - He was Rome’s 5th emperor from AD 54 to AD 68.  He brought the Roman Empire to ruin.  He burned entire cities.  He murdered thousands of people including his aunt, stepsister, ex-wife, mother, wife and adoptive brother.  

7 - And my favorite villain - Ghengis Khan - He was Khan of the Mongolian Empire from 1206 to 1227. He and his army destroyed countless numbers of cities, solders, civilians and children.  People were killed  by having molten metal and silver poured into their eyes and ears. In one massacre alone, 700,000 people were killed. 

8 - Leopold II of Belgium. I dont think I need to talk about this evil being and his atrocities in Congo.

9. Idi Amin
10. Sanni Abacha
11. Adolf Hitler
12. Joseph Stalin
13. Pol Pot
14. Etc etc

Now these are real "EVIL" in human form. Whats their gender again?
Male Animals in form of HOMO SAPIEN (S)

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by mbulela: 11:51am On Sep 01, 2014
Vectorchuks: I know what pastor chris and his lovely wife will do when they get to hear this type of false story. Let me tell u , they will laugh Hahahahaha just as I am laughing now hahahahahahah . The most interesting thing about this whole rumour is that he will not say anything negative about the perpetrators of this story instead he will pray and bless them the more because they are nepios and know not what they are doing.
-

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by lasthunkalive(m): 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
Read all.. I don't laff Taya.. If it can happen in their campus fellowship anything is possible. Just saying. #trend angry
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by lasthunkalive(m): 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
But come o.. Those people that call this stuff lies... That facebook page..."where is pastor Anita" exists o. Why? shocked

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by feedthenation(m): 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
wisestman:
Ok...thank God u said Europa, I'm still waiting for more nigerian lawyers cos I know dis was a cooked up story and d people that cooked it up didn't use their brains..why we she go and be filing for a divorce in d UK when she was married under the law of the Fedearl republic of nigeria..that's if they did a court wedding in the first place..pls lawyers from nigeria where are u people, pls I need to be enlightened if I'm wrong

UK Law and Nigerian Law are intertwined.

A close family friend got married in Nigeria and their divorce was done in UK few years ago, so it is very possible for the 'subjects' case to be attended to in UK. It's even likely that the 'subjects' have dual-citizenship which will make the divorce case to be done much faster.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by lasthunkalive(m): 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
Briareos:

Semantics... Semantics.

Protestant is a broad term referring to churches that are not Catholic or Orthodox. Pentecostals are part of a fairly new but extremely large and growing denomination. All Pentecostals are Protestants, but not all Protestants are Pentecostal.

So, Christ Embassy is both Protestant and pentecostal. Protestant is the grandfather while pentecostal is the father and Christ embassy is the son.
. Briareos u sabi book.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by lasthunkalive(m): 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
dehmohlah:

You are the only person that make a lot of sense to me.
. That don't make meaning Jor. A pastor that his shoe n suits can better peoples lives dosnt have personal property. Abeg make I breath do u guys know his assets?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by lasthunkalive(m): 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
Orikinla: Adultery is not enough reason for divorce.

If God did not break up with us in spite of our sins, then who are we to break up with others, because of their sins?

Those who don't know how to forgive will never know how to love.

And God will have mercy only on the merciful

God answers and treats us as we answer and treat others.

Read Matthew 7 and learn from what our Lord and Messiah Jesus Christ said.

Jesus Christ never approved divorce, because of adultery.

No true Christian will divorce his or her wife, because of adultery.
It does not show maturity.
unfaithfulness in marriage isn't permitted in the bible plz read it cearfully. That's the exception for divorce

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Smooyis(m): 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
royalblood21:
Fool is ur second name
God bless you sir. But we mustn't reason the same way.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by JaaizTech: 11:21am On Sep 03, 2014
A man commiting adultery is attrocious but not uncommon; so believe me I am not surprised, I have always known it was a matter of time before he truth behind many of these people is revealed. To me, the moral of this revelation is: THESE GUYS ARE SCAMMERS, BEWARE OF SCAMMERS IN PASTOR CLOTHING.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by DECOtech(m): 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
joycooten2002: There is nothing like FD14D01650. Its a case involving another person. Why changing fact. Now I know that you guys are detractors
nice job oh! You almost had me. Infact you had me fooled. How much them dey pay you for each cover up?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by highmood(m): 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
achinaboy:
e yi ooo
Abu kwanu onye achina, onye umueleke. Naga umueleke hall ka bai di. Nwanne nno. Oganiru Kai na Cho.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by achinaboy(m): 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
highmood: Abu kwanu onye achina, onye umueleke. Naga umueleke hall ka bai di. Nwanne nno. Oganiru Kai na Cho.
jehovah bu eze,uche ya ga eme

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Six Churches That Don't Celebrate Christmas / Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / There Are Many Other Virgin Births Besides Jesus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.