Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,244 members, 7,880,906 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:58 AM

Photos: Chinese Mother Gives Birth To A Massive 6.4kg Baby Boy! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos: Chinese Mother Gives Birth To A Massive 6.4kg Baby Boy! (1649 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) / Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill / Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Chinese Mother Gives Birth To A Massive 6.4kg Baby Boy! by TinyToes: 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
A mother in mainland China gave birth last weekend to a baby boy weighing a massive 14lbs. The woman, known only as Mrs Tian gave birth at the Chongji Maternity Hospital in Yecheng city, Shanxi province according to local news reports. The child, was born on August 23 at 7.25pm local time.

According to clinicians at the hospital, the newly-born baby weighs approximately the same as a three-month-old. It is understood that the size of the baby was a complete shock to medical staff at the hospital. The South China Daily Post reports one staff member claiming: ‘It’s the first time I’ve delivered such a huge baby in my 30-year career,” Chongji Maternity’s director was quoted by Tencent as saying.

According to the World Health Organisation, the baby is around double the size of an average newborn. Staff at the hospital have taken numerous photographs of the massive baby. According to the Guinness World Records website, the world’s largest baby was born in January 1879 in Ohio weighing almost 24lbs – however the infant died 11 hours later. An Italian baby born in September 1955 also weighed in around 24lbs but managed to survive.

More here - http://.com/2014/08/29/photos-chinese-mother-gives-birth-to-a-massive-6-4kg-baby-boy/

Re: Photos: Chinese Mother Gives Birth To A Massive 6.4kg Baby Boy! by Youngsage: 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
Wow! Probably a future 'sumo' wrestler hehehe
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Chinese Mother Gives Birth To A Massive 6.4kg Baby Boy! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
How did she push this?
The woman strong o...
Even 4.5/5kg na work.
Re: Photos: Chinese Mother Gives Birth To A Massive 6.4kg Baby Boy! by OmoAlata1(f): 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
Omg her poor vagi.na will never be the same

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Chinese Mother Gives Birth To A Massive 6.4kg Baby Boy! by Katier00(f): 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
Mine was 4.5 and it was hell, i can never forget the tear! She try for 6.4
Re: Photos: Chinese Mother Gives Birth To A Massive 6.4kg Baby Boy! by aboyaji(m): 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
haha. The baby weighs 7 times my weight when i was born.
Even now sef

(1) (Reply)

Newly Married Wife Chops Hubby's Dick / Dad Calls Police To Supervise Him Spanking His Daughter / Is Your Spouse Living In Another City?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.