Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,653 members, 7,932,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 02:27 PM

Paypal Wahala - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Wahala (1795 Views)

Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Letter Of Administration Wahala..pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Wahala by expression(m): 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2006
How can i withdraw money from my paypal account here in Nigeria?
   Please guys i'm really desperate sad
Re: Paypal Wahala by Mariory(m): 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2006
Do they even let you open an account with a Nigerian address in the first place? You can thank the 419ers for that.
Re: Paypal Wahala by k9(m): 3:07am On Jul 27, 2006
oh puleez, i'm working on smething that I think will help any body from this part of the world be able to solve the paypal/US bank account/ebay and other such "myths", I just don't know when it will be ready, but i'm fine tunning it. perhaps someday i'll let the secret out of the bag. barring any unforseen circumstances. that is of course if i can "stay the course".
Re: Paypal Wahala by ini20(m): 4:43pm On May 19, 2009
k9, did you stay the course or quit?
Re: Paypal Wahala by tkazaure: 5:15pm On May 22, 2009
It appears you have the account in the first place. This is the most difficult part and you are able to pass through. Let me explain the simple part, how to withdraw money. Just buy anything on the net and use your Paypal account. The sellers will ship to you and collect payment from Paypal.
Re: Paypal Wahala by justwise(m): 9:36am On May 23, 2009
expression:

How can i withdraw money from my paypal account here in Nigeria?
   Please guys i'm really desperate sad

I don't think u can withdraw money from ur paypal account in Nigeria(Almost imposible) like somebody said here, u can only buy stuf on ebay or any other website that accepts paypal and pay with it,  BUT i'm not sure they will send it to Nigeria, many seller don't post to Nigeria. THANKS 419ners.
Re: Paypal Wahala by Ife007(m): 11:20am On May 23, 2009
expression:

How can i withdraw money from my PayPal account here in Nigeria?
   Please guys I'm really desperate sad

Friend, Your paypal account will definitely be withdrawed if you meet these following options:

1. Access Your account without Nigerian IP

2. Verified Paypal

3. Have an Alertpay account {Verified}

Visit www.ifesamuel..com to read more about me

1 Like

Re: Paypal Wahala by justwise(m): 12:46pm On May 23, 2009
Ife007:

Friend, Your paypal account will definitely be withdrawed if you meet these following options:

1. Access Your account without Nigerian IP

2. Verified Paypal

3. Have an Alertpay account {Verified}

Visit www.ifesamuel..com to read more about me

U are talking absolutely double dutch here, u can't withdraw money from paypal account from Nigeria. stop all this nonsense.
Re: Paypal Wahala by tubabie(f): 12:53pm On May 23, 2009
@ Topic

You cant withdraw from Nigeria! Sorry you may need to find another way to do your transaction.
Re: Paypal Wahala by AjaraEwuro: 12:54pm On May 23, 2009
@Poster

Get to jail first b4 trying to do that.
Re: Paypal Wahala by showvic(m): 11:00pm On May 23, 2009
I hate guys who claim to offer free products only to now tell me to pay for it. anyway i will tell you how to transfer your money to libertyreserve account tomorrow night as my time is almost up. it is for free without hidden costs
Re: Paypal Wahala by WTF3: 7:16am On May 25, 2009
Correct Justwise.

Most guys here do not even know what Paypal is, a few may be 419ers wanna-be.

Anywayz, I am equally dissapoined at you too  because I expected you would have gone ahead and found out from www.paypal.com these questions, we balck men like to be told what to do when we can reasearch.

Now, I tell you categorically, IF THIS PAY PAL ACCOUNT BELONGS TO YOU, you must have transfered the money from a UK or European (or some recognized a/c) account. YOU CAN TRANSFER MONEY FROM YOUR PAYPAY BACK TO THE CORRESPONDENT ACCOUNT and you withdraw you cash from there.  **IT IS FREE OF CHARGE (FOC)**

CLOSE THIS THREAD AND DONT LET ANY IGNORANT GUYS CONFUSE YOU.

small advise for you, always consult ifa(google) b4 asking pple question, engage in researching on Goolgle.

W.T.F
Re: Paypal Wahala by justwise(m): 8:38am On May 25, 2009
W.T.F:

Correct Justwise.

Most guys here do not even know what Paypal is, a few may be 419ers wanna-be.

Anywayz, I am equally dissapoined at you too because I expected you would have gone ahead and found out from www.paypal.com these questions, we balck men like to be told what to do when we can reasearch.

Now, I tell you categorically, IF THIS PAY PAL ACCOUNT BELONGS TO YOU, you must have transfered the money from a UK or European (or some recognized a/c) account. YOU CAN TRANSFER MONEY FROM YOUR PAYPAY BACK TO THE CORRESPONDENT ACCOUNT and you withdraw you cash from there. **IT IS FREE OF CHARGE (FOC)**
CLOSE THIS THREAD AND DONT LET ANY IGNORANT GUYS CONFUSE YOU.
small advise for you, always consult ifa(google) b4 asking pple question, engage in researching on Goolgle.

W.T.F

I was not trying to withdraw or transfer money from my PayPal a/c, I have being using PayPal for more than 3yrs now and I know u can’t withdraw or even access ur PayPal a/c in Nigeria successfully and when I saw some scumbags trying to rip-off innocent Nigerians here I was gutted.

This shamefully acts by those 419ners made it almost impossible for decent Nigerians to conduct business online.
Re: Paypal Wahala by WTF3: 9:22am On May 25, 2009
Wellsaid justwise BUT it is possible. see the process below that i just wrote and confirmed.

Process of withdrawing your money from Pay pal:

Go to My Account [/i]in the Tool Bar
Click on Withdraw[i]
to Access Withdraw Funds
Click on the Hyperlink tagged Withdraw funds to your bank account[b][/b] to Access the Withdraw Funds by Electronic Transfer pane
Complete the form and click on the Continue button
And so on and so forth

see the attachment below for screen shots for confirmation

Re: Paypal Wahala by justwise(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2009
W.T.F:

Wellsaid justwise BUT it is possible. see the process below that i just wrote and confirmed.

Click on Withdraw[i]
to Access Withdraw Funds
Click on the Hyperlink tagged Withdraw funds to your bank account[b][/b] to Access the Withdraw Funds by Electronic Transfer pane
And so on and so forth

I'm sorry i don't buy ur idea, try it in Nigeria PayPal will block ur a/c AND b4 u can open it again u will pay through ur nose
Re: Paypal Wahala by WTF3: 2:55pm On May 25, 2009
Alright not to buy my idea. BUT care to know I just accessed my paypal, here in VI Lagos and I always do for over 1 yr that i returned to this country.
Re: Paypal Wahala by Ife007(m): 2:03am On May 26, 2009
justwise:

U are talking absolutely double dutch here, u can't withdraw money from paypal account from Nigeria. stop all this nonsense.

How dare you? Never in your entire Life repeat such statement again! angry angry Let me tell you the truth here You, Whosoever say Its impossible to withdraw from PayPal account is only fool himself/Herself for no Special Reason.

Firstly Go through these forum and see how People from All over the world are exchanges PayPal to Alertpay and Alertpay to PayPal.

www.talkgold.com

www.exchangemoneyplace.com

You'll Definitely find an exchanger there that will help you exchange from PayPal to LR or Alertpay no matter what!
Re: Paypal Wahala by Ife007(m): 2:13am On May 26, 2009
justwise:

I was not trying to withdraw or transfer money from my PayPal a/c, I have being using PayPal for more than 3yrs now and I know u can’t withdraw or even access ur PayPal a/c in Nigeria successfully and when I saw some scumbags trying to rip-off innocent Nigerians here I was gutted.

This shamefully acts by those 419ners made it almost impossible for decent Nigerians to conduct business online.

You are Absolutely right! but Its possible to Withdraw and operates PayPal account in Nigeria secretly(Only for Nigeria Top Internet marketers like me) even though I have considerable Years experiences in the service of PayPal but right now I must Say Alertpay is more recognizes than PayPal.
Re: Paypal Wahala by Ife007(m): 3:02am On May 26, 2009
Little Tips to Exchange from your PayPal Account to other E-currencies

1. Go to Talkgold or EMF Forum and register an account there If you don't have one once you are full registered Create a New thread there as titled "EXCHANGE PP TO LR" and The Administrator or Moderator and others will surely respond in less than 1 Hour. But Note Never exchange with any member who had no any iTraders (Buyer/Seller feedback system!).

www.talkgold.com

2. Go to www.forexwebtrader.com : Deposit via PayPal and Withdraw it to your Liberty reserve Secretly within Less than 48hours.

If unsuccessfully mail me and i will surely send you $20 LR for wasting your times Guaranteed! That's a Little Tips i could share with my fellows.
Re: Paypal Wahala by justwise(m): 11:46am On May 26, 2009
Ife007:

Little Tips to Exchange from your PayPal Account to other E-currencies

1. Go to Talkgold or EMF Forum and register an account there If you don't have one once you are full registered Create a New thread there as titled "EXCHANGE PP TO LR" and The Administrator or Moderator and others will surely respond in less than 1 Hour. But Note Never exchange with any member who had no any iTraders (Buyer/Seller feedback system!).

www.talkgold.com

2. Go to www.forexwebtrader.com : Deposit via PayPal and Withdraw it to your Liberty reserve Secretly within Less than 48hours.

If unsuccessfully mail me and i will surely send you $20 LR for wasting your times Guaranteed! That's a Little Tips i could share with my fellows.

Why Secretly?
Re: Paypal Wahala by captured(f): 9:09pm On May 26, 2009
It is an IP thing, once you are in nigeia, paypal wont allow you transact. some people found a way round it (ip cloning) but i think paypal has caught on to it.

all thanks to 419ners
Re: Paypal Wahala by WTF3: 11:14am On May 27, 2009
Stories, I USE MY PAYPAL EVERY TIME IN NIGERIA. I STILL BOUGHT A BOOK ON EBAY LAST THURSDAY ON EBAY VIA PAYPAL. For security reasons, Paypal will notify you if you use you account from Nigeria, you are only required to confirm it is you that accessed the account. If you cant/dont, they will flag the account.
Re: Paypal Wahala by ramonacee(f): 2:18pm On May 27, 2009
@ topic
you cannnnt buy things with paypal, and expect them to send it over to you down here.
unlessssssssssss lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Paypal Wahala by justwise(m): 10:18am On May 28, 2009
ramonacee:

@ topic
you cannnnt buy things with paypal, and expect them to send it over to you down here.
unlessssssssssss lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Tell him again, he keep talking rubbish, i have tried posting things i bought on ebay to Nigeria, the seller refused, even as i bought it here in the UK.

Some Nigerians need to stop these shameful activities
Re: Paypal Wahala by WTF3: 11:31am On May 28, 2009
@justwise,

Where did the 'keep talking rubbish' come from? Oh! i understand your level!

Anywayz, I never said I posted anything to Nigeria. OPERATING YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA IS THE ARGUMENT HERE AND NOT WHERE YOU POST THEM TO.

Learn to keep focus and desist from insulting pple you dont even know.

The topic is How can i withdraw money from my paypal account here in Nigeria and i have clearly listed the step by step process of reversing your PAYPAL money back into the Account you transfered it through I EVEN PUT THE SCREEN SHOT AS AN ATTACHMENT. You can retrieve you money from that account anywhere in the world.

You dont go on refuting a claim by not trying out the steps, I really understand your level by your contributions. Embrace objectivity by testing the steps and the screen shots and return here at your convenience to say wether there is that provision or not on PAYPAL

@poster

Click on Withdraw[i] to Access Withdraw Funds
And so on and so forth

Regards
Re: Paypal Wahala by justwise(m): 2:20pm On May 28, 2009
W.T.F:

Stories, I USE MY PAYPAL EVERY TIME IN NIGERIA. I STILL BOUGHT A BOOK ON EBAY LAST THURSDAY ON EBAY VIA PAYPAL. For security reasons, Paypal will notify you if you use you account from Nigeria, you are only required to confirm it is you that accessed the account. If you cant/dont, they will flag the account.

@W.T.F

i was replying to the above post not urs.

Talking about 'level' u are clueless about my level, u don't know jack about my level.

(1) (Reply)

Source Products For Buyers/sellers And Earn Commission / Good Marketing Plan For Cyber Café Business! / Buying And Selling Business Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.