Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,386 members, 7,950,823 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

" I Had Sex With Davido... " - Maheeda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / " I Had Sex With Davido... " - Maheeda (5123 Views)

Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) / Pictures Of Maheeda Without Makeup / DrSid Responds To His Leaked Conversation About D'banj With Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

" I Had Sex With Davido... " - Maheeda by odedeyi01: 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
" I Had Sex With Davido... " - Maheeda

The controversial singer is known for making strange declarations, and this time around she has come out to reveal her sexual relationship with Davido... Could this be true?

She seems to be impressed about Davido's bed power...
click here to Read full gist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: " I Had Sex With Davido... " - Maheeda by 9jahubcom(m): 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
all this bloggers self...i go delete this thread now
Re: " I Had Sex With Davido... " - Maheeda by RichDad1(m): 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
Mtshew

3 Likes

Re: " I Had Sex With Davido... " - Maheeda by sexymoma(f): 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
So!! Your t0t0 na heaven's gate angry
Re: " I Had Sex With Davido... " - Maheeda by Airforce1(m): 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
But seriously I go like to banng dis woman€
Re: " I Had Sex With Davido... " - Maheeda by odedeyi01: 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
Wha?
Re: " I Had Sex With Davido... " - Maheeda by seankay(m): 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
Cum lets have sex maheeda undecided
Re: " I Had Sex With Davido... " - Maheeda by SELENAqueensy(f): 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
OMG...
David is so cute in this photo
And who is the other lady beside him?
Re: " I Had Sex With Davido... " - Maheeda by hatux: 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
Wtf! This lady is a real hoe.
Re: " I Had Sex With Davido... " - Maheeda by Rikidony(m): 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
NA FOR THEIR POCKET

MILITARY BEGINS CLEANSING OF BOKO

CHEK HERE
https://www.nairaland.com/1878860/military-planes-bombed-gwoza-limankara

1 Like

Re: " I Had Sex With Davido... " - Maheeda by Clashydutch(m): 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
SELENAqueensy: OMG...
u can't read?

5 Likes

Re: " I Had Sex With Davido... " - Maheeda by mancheeutd(m): 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
so whats the big deal there even my dog had sex with her so that's not new
Re: " I Had Sex With Davido... " - Maheeda by MisterLongman(m): 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
sexymoma: So!! Your t0t0 na heaven's gate angry
No na UI 2nd gate .... This is what she really said "Maheeda revealed this via her Twitter handle
@MaheedaNigeria saying:
“I had sex with davido in my dream yesternight, But why? I
no de crush on him, Was fun sha! If na as him do am him
dey do for real life hmmm!”..... The blogger deserves a bullet on his ass for this misleading post

Re: " I Had Sex With Davido... " - Maheeda by MisterLongman(m): 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
sexymoma: So!! Your t0t0 na heaven's gate angry
Re: " I Had Sex With Davido... " - Maheeda by mrramadan(m): 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
Rikidony: NA FOR THEIR POCKET

MILITARY BEGINS CLEANSING OF BOKO

CHEK HERE
https://www.nairaland.com/1878860/military-planes-bombed-gwoza-limankara

I wish this is true...
N.B: Don't believe everything you read in the news... If you know the damage the military has done in that place, hmmmm. Lemme reserve my comments
Re: " I Had Sex With Davido... " - Maheeda by Rikidony(m): 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
mrramadan:

I wish this is true...
N.B: Don't believe everything you read in the news... If you know the damage the military has done in that place, hmmmm. Lemme reserve my comments
mrramadan:

I wish this is true...
mrramadan:

I wish this is true...
Re: " I Had Sex With Davido... " - Maheeda by kevoh(m): 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
mrramadan:

I wish this is true...
Abeg, spill the beans. We need to know the truth.
Re: " I Had Sex With Davido... " - Maheeda by hensben(m): 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
SELENAqueensy: OMG...
*jealous* angry
Re: " I Had Sex With Davido... " - Maheeda by abokikhalifa: 2:12am On Aug 30, 2014
undecided

Re: " I Had Sex With Davido... " - Maheeda by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 30, 2014
lmao, because she hear say Davido Don buy.private jet,smh grin. grin
Re: " I Had Sex With Davido... " - Maheeda by mlanreh: 11:54am On Aug 30, 2014
And so
Re: " I Had Sex With Davido... " - Maheeda by Phroshbeauty(f): 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
Aba, u ppl knws dat davido is nt dat stupid

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Shares Her Latest Adourable Looks In New Photos / Denrele Edun's Sister, Jumoke Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy New Photos / Any Janet Jackson Fans? (Photos, hmmmm)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.