Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,873 members, 7,889,914 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:32 AM

Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused (6572 Views)

Poll: Men are emotionally confused

yes: 33% (5 votes)
no: 20% (3 votes)
sometimes: 20% (3 votes)
always: 20% (3 votes)
never: 6% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / Is This True Of Yoruba Men? Some Funny Memes. / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by Danke: 11:28pm On Oct 25, 2008
ok ,men sm of u r characters

why is that when a woman gives u attention ,u complain,and when she ignores u ,the first thing that comes to ya dirty mind is---"shes got a lover smwhere"  ,then comes d feelings of insecurity

smtimes this people(men) crave for so much attention,but find it difficult to give it to their partners"especially d business men" and even the workaholics,with the excuse of "I'm trying to put food on the table" laffing my ajekapako ass off cool

will u men please stop being emotionally confused and attend to ur partners needs,thank you

u love attention,so stop being stingy and give the same if not more attentions to ur partners

P.S before u say na me e happen to,abeg hold it ,I'm doing this on behalf of a friend
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by tope2000(f): 11:35pm On Oct 25, 2008

ok ,men sm of u r characters

why is that when a woman gives u attention ,u complain,and when she ignores u ,the first thing that comes to ya dirty mind is---"shes got a lover smwhere" ,then comes d feelings of insecurity

smtimes this people(men) crave for so much attention,but find it difficult to give it to their partners"especially d business men" and even the workaholics,with the excuse of "I'm trying to put food on the table" laffing my ajekapako ass off cool

will u men please stop being emotionally confused and attend to ur partners needs,thank you

u love attention,so stop being stingy and give the same if not more attentions to ur partners

P.S before u say na me e happen to,abeg hold it ,I'm doing this on behalf of a friend

Infact I tire, God Bless you for starting this thread
Show him affection, they will say - oh you cant take your hands off me with one stupid grin angry
Ignore them - They will say you getting them angry by not talking to them
Try to talk with them - They would be on the computer or playing with other Gadget.
Then they will us women are complex creation lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry angry
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by MrCrackles(m): 11:38pm On Oct 25, 2008
It is delightful to see Danke not at the centre of controversy or stoking up a fight

@Post

Women are more emotionally confused i think!!!
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by Danke: 11:39pm On Oct 25, 2008
@tope

if u show them affection,they will say you are choking them,if u ignore them another wahala

sm of them are so smhow even to their sexual lives,a friend of mine is so shy of showing her sexual skills to her partner,because d first time she did it ,the man wanted to know who tot her,bringing the past into the present

smone opened a thread once,saying a womans love chokes them men smtimes,ok withdraw d love naaa,they will hire one private detective to monitor u day in and day out,to know if there is another sugar boy u r keeping

insecurity is a disease sad
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by Danke: 11:41pm On Oct 25, 2008
MrCrackles:

It is delightful to see Danke not at the centre of controversy or stoking up a fight

but u know im not a trouble maker grin grin

MrCrackles:

@Post

Women are more emotionally confused i think!!!

not wt d wahala some of u men give undecided
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by chamotex(m): 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2008
Mrs Jenny, are you feeling Hot again?
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2008
Na una dey cause am!

After intoxicating us with your luv!

You change overnite and insecurity sets in.

@Post

Women are more emotionally confused than men.

Ask Women Psychologists andthey will tell you.
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by DavidDylan(m): 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2008
women =  problem (already mathematically proven).

You can never tell what they want, i suppose most men have given up trying to find out.
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by MrCrackles(m): 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2008

not wt d wahala some of u men give undecided

well i dont know the kind of men you know or meet

if the rest of the male population on earth where like Brash, women wont have any fault to pick on! grin

Brash, okunrin meta ati abo!!
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by Danke: 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2008
chamotex:

Mrs Jenny, are you feeling Hot again?

egbe enu'e dake angry angry

DavidDylan:

You can never tell what they want, i suppose most men have given up trying to find out.

pounding yam and cooking for u men is enough wahala already not to talk of shakara u men do attimes
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by tope2000(f): 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2008

@tope

if u show them affection,they will say you are choking them,if u ignore them another wahala

sm of them are so smhow even to their sexual lives,a friend of mine is so shy of showing her sexual skills to her partner,because d first time she did it ,the man wanted to know who tot her,bringing the past into the present

smone opened a thread once,saying a womans love chokes them men smtimes,ok withdraw d love naaa,they will hire one private detective to monitor u day in and day out,to know if there is another sugar boy u r keeping

insecurity is a disease sad

OMG
I hate when guys ask that
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . . .
What a stupid question

Most you guys are lunatics sorry to say
How can someone choke you with love not unless she is obsessed with u undecided
Infact can one guy please tell me what they mean by girls choking them with love
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by chamotex(m): 11:47pm On Oct 25, 2008
MrCrackles:

okunrin meta ko, 36 kiniun ni cheesy
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by Danke: 11:47pm On Oct 25, 2008
MrCrackles:

well i don't know the kind of men you know or meet

if the rest of the male population on earth where like Brash, women wont have any fault to pick on! grin

first off dont take dis personal cool

second off men like u and chamo r d ones dat will give us d wahala of carrying triplets in d stomach,all at once
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by chamotex(m): 11:48pm On Oct 25, 2008
DANKE    your boyfriend Tumfulu dey find u fir here ooooooooooo  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-187901.0.html

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by Morenike3(f): 11:50pm On Oct 25, 2008
Men are problems. simple
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 25, 2008
tope2000:

OMG
What a stupid question

How can someone choke you with love not unless she is obessed with u undecided
Infact can one guy please tell me what they mean by girls choking them with love

Tope

Looks like you have been asked the similar Question

After showboating for you Guy in bed

Mo jeri e!

Ma te na lor. non stop.
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by chamotex(m): 11:52pm On Oct 25, 2008
DavidDylan:

women dont make sense most times not in a psychological way but trying to figure them out - the result you get just wouldn't make sense. You cant figure them out.

But I cant do without them esp  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by Sauron1: 11:52pm On Oct 25, 2008
tope2000:

OMG
What a stupid question

How can someone choke you with love not unless she is obessed with u undecided

Of course, women choke men with LOVE. . . . .

How they manage it is the 8th wonder of the world but they do it.
U must understand too much of everything is bad so gimme a reason why a gurl would call her man like 30 times a day!!!!
Honey, where are u? What are u doing? How are you? Have u eaten(around 2 am). . . .Of course, i musta eaten.
Women(all of a sudden) turn to mothers and i am like. . . . .Duh, i have been surviving before we met. . . .U need to relax. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by tope2000(f): 11:53pm On Oct 25, 2008
darefestus:

Tope

Looks like you have been asked the similar Question

After showboating for you Guy in bed

Mo jeri e!

Ma te na lor. non stop.

grin grin grin but seriously though, how do we women choke men with love undecided
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 25, 2008
*Morenike:

Men are problem. simple

Do you have a Mathematical proof of that? shocked

Women=Problems! Q.E.D

Proven!
tongue
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by Danke: 11:56pm On Oct 25, 2008
~Sauron~:

U must understand too much of everything is bad so gimme a reason why a gurl would call her man like 30 times a day!!!!
Honey, where are u? What are u doing? How are you? Have u eaten(around 2 am). . . .Of course, i musta eaten
Women(all of a sudden) turn to mothers and i am like. . . . .Duh, i have been surviving before we met. . . .U need to relax. tongue tongue tongue

u men r guilty of it too

really ,when they come back from work smtimes ,their face will be looking like smone whos just brought one very strong big shait from the anus

ask them "honey should i serve ur food now,should i run ur bath for u,do u need a massage,how was ur day,u dont look happy,r u ok" they will tell u r disturbing them.ok ignore them,they will tell u ,u dont care

men really are babies
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 25, 2008
LeChac

Word!!!

Tope

You dont have to choke your man with love!

That just makes it more boring

Men need little attention from the ladies

Remember that we  men are not as emotional as you ladies.
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by tope2000(f): 11:58pm On Oct 25, 2008
~Sauron~:

Honey, where are u? What are u doing? How are you? Have u eaten(around 2 am). . . .Of course, i musta eaten.
Women(all of a sudden) turn to mothers and i am like
. . . . .Duh, i have been surviving before we met. . . .U need to relax. tongue tongue tongue

Well , i have to speak for myself one this one n  say i am def not like that, infact im opposite but there are men who are just excatly like that too with their GF or wife. lipsrsealed
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by MrCrackles(m): 11:59pm On Oct 25, 2008
chamotex:

okunrin meta ko, 36 kiniun ni cheesy

shut up there

awon omo gogo n wa ee ni Steam Bar!! grin
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by Danke: 11:59pm On Oct 25, 2008
tope2000:

Well , i have to speak for myself one this one n  say i am def not like that, infact I'm opposite but there are men who are just excatly like that too with their girlfriend or wife. lipsrsealed

they complain dat calling them 30 times a day is too much,my dear try calling them once in 2 days and see if they wont start accusing u of unfaithfulness

like morenike said -----men r trouble ,simple
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by Sauron1: 12:00am On Oct 26, 2008

u men r guilty of it too

I agree with u.
However, women are more guilty of this than men.

really ,when they come back from work smtimes ,their face will be looking like smone whos just brought one very strong big shait from the anus

ask them "honey should i serve ur food now,should i run ur bath for u,do u need a massage,how was ur day,u don't look happy,r u ok" they will tell u r disturbing them.ok ignore them,they will tell u ,u don't care

A man can't be happy everyday. . . . .Duress, Stress, Strain, Bills to pay and reh reh reh.
It ain't easy.

men really are babies

Who isn't?
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 26, 2008

u men r guilty of it too

ask them "honey should i serve ur food now,should i run ur bath for u,do u need a massage,how was ur day,u don't look happy,r u ok" they will tell u r disturbing them.ok ignore them,they will tell u ,u don't care

men really are babies

Why will you ask me all these

And expect me to answer

When you wont pack my untidied stuffs.

These are thing i can do on my own.

Damn it!!!
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by tope2000(f): 12:01am On Oct 26, 2008

u men r guilty of it too

men really are babies

I concur
You guys love the attention and pretend as if they don't angry angry
Phocking Divas tongue cheesy
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by Morenike3(f): 12:01am On Oct 26, 2008
darefestus:

Do you have a Mathematical proof of that? shocked

Women=Problems! Q.E.D

Proven!
tongue
No, I do not have a mathematical proof. But I have an ENGLISH proof that men are problems:

MEN ARE PROBLEMS.

Proof!
cool
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by MrCrackles(m): 12:02am On Oct 26, 2008
tope2000:

I concur
You guys love the attention and pretend as if they don't angry angry
Phocking Diva tongue cheesy

you sef open mouth dey talk

when you reach house you go come dey kneel down dey beg Baba Brash!!!

see your mouth like Obasanjo cap!!!
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by Danke: 12:03am On Oct 26, 2008
~Sauron~:

I agree with u.
However, women are more guilty of this than men.

for this hannibobo i disagree,u men r sthg else,calling a girl twenty times a day,smtimes its not out of love but no trust,u always want to know where she is at every given point in time

A man can't be happy everyday. . . . .Duress, Stress, Strain, Bills to pay and reh reh reh.
It ain't easy.

then talk it out,and don't unleash d anger on d poor woman

Who isn't?
sweetheart ,men r confirmed babies from d womb

offtopic
if u think I'm lying,watch the way they suckle their womens boobs  
cool
Re: Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused by DavidDylan(m): 12:04am On Oct 26, 2008
mathematical proof that women = problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover / 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True / Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up And Beat Her Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.