Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,469 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:32 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2275860 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shezy(f): 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
ochon:

Hahahaha!! Nice move. Your "first" comment before you edited it to this present one was the one I'm quoting below. I guess you realised you goofed and hence why you had to edit your initial post.

You really need to consult your dictionary or Google if you don't know what "hype" means. No offence. You don't know what is hyping and defending. Let me play out the whole scenario for you.

Yesterday, Tayo told Arthur he's not good at comedy (not exact same words) after Arthur's comedic presentation. Tayo didn't know Arthur is a professional comedian back his country and hence should have worded his words better. Arthur got peeved, understandably so, but two hating, bitter humans called Frankie and Ella carried the matter like say na Gala. They blew it out of proportion and when Tayo realised Arthur's career is stand-up comedy, he unreservedly apologised to Arthur, letting him know he's wrong and never knew he's a comedian. Still, Frankie and Ella refused to let go of their hate. Even today, Tayo still apologised for the second time. What else do you want Tayo to do? Kill himself?

Now, this matter had died down when that INSIGNIFICANT THING with his xenophobic blood and Mr. Fork raised the issues up again albeit subtly insulting us. And when we try to explain, you tag it hyping? So what are we suppose to do? Sit back and watch y'all slander OUR rep with reckless wanton? Ok, so let's say we hyped Tayo; if we don't hype Tayo and Lilian, who else are we gonna hype? This section's mod? Please, unless you don't want to vote along Nationality lines, please hype our rep. If you don't hype them, you can't sell them to Africa.

Too bad you fail for that THING's snipe shots at Tayo. If you don't know that KGR whatever moniker, lemme tell you things about him.

1. He's a xenophobic South African.
2. He never contributes to ANY thread positively, no updates at all.
3. His only work is to attack anything Nigerian-like, even if it's an inanimate object.
4. After hating and making you start hating with him, he leaves after this show to resurface next year and starts hating all over again
5. The ONLY time he's happy is when bad things happens to our country or when a Nigerian rep is evicted. I wonder why an insignificant non-entity will be having orgásmic eruptions over a country and her citizens that doesn't give any fúck if he exists or not.

He's lucky that the mod on here is too strict, if not, I've enough memes, corrosive words and ammo to snuff the E-life out of him.
he is been delt with by a nigerian before and the only way for vengance is through nairaland bigbrother's thread because i dont understand why someone will always want the downfall of his brother just because of a game,dis is more than tayo's issue to him
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
ochon:

Now, this matter had died down when that INSIGNIFICANT THING with his xenophobic blood and Mr. Fork raised the issues up again albeit subtly insulting us. And when we try to explain, you tag it hyping? So what are we suppose to do? Sit back and watch y'all slander OUR rep with reckless wanton? Ok, so let's say we hyped Tayo; if we don't hype Tayo and Lilian, who else are we gonna hype? This section's mod? Please, unless you don't want to vote along Nationality lines, please hype our rep. If you don't hype them, you can't sell them to Africa.
grin grin(kwaaaaaa)

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
Chiazalam1:
it takes a friend to tell you the TRUTH. It might be bitter, but it is what it is.

True. But a TRUE friend will not do so in a manner to spite me.

I dont want to dwell any further on this for the sake of sanity of this thread

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shezy(f): 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
ochon:

Yes o. People wey no sabi enjoy BBA go dey carry akpo over nothing. But as for paddy paddy wey we be, we go dey bash the HMs still dey enjoy our life they go. grin
that is nigerian spirit,and what i think about tayo and the comedian issue is that tayo was trying to discuss freely as nigerian guys use to ,you know abuss each other and make fun of each other without beef.assuming arthur is a nigerian,he would understand but he is not so is possible for him to find it offensive.we reason differently.the way our comedians abuss our president in some state you can't try it.we make life easy for ourselfs that's why we are happy people despite all odds

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by noxyify: 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
forkadict:

I wish you the best of luck.And may God crown your efforts with success.
.lol.....u ar very funny
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by noxyify: 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
GIYAZZ:
THEAMAKA!!! Lilian should be first on that list!!! You fake lying bbitch!!!! angry
.lol ...Abeg dnt insult Theamaka,she is one of d few people i like here and she is cool.but na true sha,i dnt think samantha is hotter than lily.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
Tsmilez:

Lool,Yes o,madridista forever
kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fashrola(m): 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
Aitee1:
Some people are really PAINED in here!!!

All these cos they hate a particular country not jus the houswmates

Smh... "xenophobics* undecided
like Kgr28 Mr Xenophobic

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
Wait ooooh
This luis guy from Namibia is pretty annoying.
Less than 48 hrs into d show he tried to get Lilian down so Africa would see Lilian as loose but thank
goodness he failed....and just yesterday he kissed that
Mira girl...oh wow...Luis will kiss half d girls in dat house before he bounces...im beginning to think dat its a Namibian thing (to flirt).
And to think that before d show, his compatriots (you knw who they are) tried to showcase him to the gullible Nigerians...and some of these Nigerians were actually singing Luis's praise....chai!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
forkadict:

True. But a TRUE friend will not do so in a manner to spite me.

I dont want to dwell any further on this for the sake of sanity of this thread

I actually agree with you but this whole career stand point wey u dey use push your point, no be am at all. My own problem with the whole thing is how Tayo got the nerve to say that when no be say hin own performance dey any better and then the sad thing about it is the fact that he only saw to apologize to Arthur AFTER he found out that that was his career. People be supporting Tayo on this matter but honestly, to me that shiiit did not fly with me. I mean no be everything wey dey ur head u suppose talk. He needs to learn that the things he says can come back to bite him in the asss and in this situation, it did. His callousness just gave Frankie and Ella a good opportunity to use something against him but anyway, he can only learn from it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tsmilez(f): 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
ayobarmy:
Seriously, i have forgotten that she is in that house self.... when is her voice coming back from sambisa forest?

When you vote

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
wo1F:

That ogoh na first clas bros. E resemble Vincent Company head diee. Ndi oji isi... grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
waxdude:
anoda plot for som and rein

Ogbeni waxdude. Thanx for the plot
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
Shiella kilode?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
Njokusboy so na u be themamba? Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
THEAMAKA:

Was that really necessary?

No vex.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
Reincarnated:

I actually agree with you but this whole career stand point wey u dey use push your point, no be am at all. My own problem with the whole thing is how Tayo got the nerve to say that when no be say hin own performance dey any better and then the sad thing about it is the fact that he only saw to apologize to Arthur AFTER he found out that that was his career. People be supporting Tayo on this matter but honestly, to me that shiiit did not fly with me. I mean no be everything wey dey ur head u suppose talk. He needs to learn that the things he says can come back to bite him in the asss and in this situation, it did. His callousness just gave Frankie and Ella a good opportunity to use something against him but anyway, he can only learn from it.

First point contained in the first sentence is noted. (not that i agree)

As for everything else said, absolutely on point bro
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
So today is Sipee and Mira's birthday?

Good for them.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
Idris tho....
#HeyBeau kiss kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
Themamba:

Bro, you may get banned...
I don't even know who imposed that mod on us so we can't give retards the dressing down they deserve...

LMAO. Funny enough, a mad man in the market refers to sane people as mad. As far as he is concerned, he is the sane one. Hehehehehehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
No wonder she was crying.. Shiella said she gat something in her c.litoris thats painful.

Is that her strategy? Pictures or adont bilivit.

Just kidding.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Themamba: 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
forkadict:

LMAO. Funny enough, a mad man in the market refers to sane people as mad. As far as he is concerned, he is the sane one. Hehehehehehehe

U see am, later you go come cry why dem dey abuse ur papa....

Briarous, pls for the sake of God... leave me and dis kid alone

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
Themamba:

U see am, later you go come cry why dem dey abuse ur papa....

Briarous, pls for the sake of God... leave me and dis kid alone
Hehehehehehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
Eyaaaah idris de cry. I actually like this dude.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
Tell person common "Happy birthday" and you're crying. . . Old mumu! You are going home on sunday!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
Akshow:
Eyaaaah idris de cry. I actually like this dude.
Make he no provoke Kceee oh.

Cos if that one start im own, I go just change channel.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by saintdolf: 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
guys there are two things i want to know about BBA HOTSHOT

1) is there no vip section this time around cause i cant find the buttons on the official site.

2) if there is, how can one access it?

be happy to here from you
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
Samantha's Asss, damn tongue tongue tongue. Move over Niky minaz with yo fake ass. Only in SA
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
now I get this biggie new rules, the losing team are to nominate amongst themselves on Monday, while the winning team is immune from "nomination". not all the people in losing are going to be up for eviction, all the house mates are going to nominate two people from the losing team, then the hoh is to add one person.. makes more sense now.

biggie sha, he wants to make all the money he lost in this past month, we are going to be voting twice a week now...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aitee1: 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
Dannyxy:
now I get this biggie new rules, the losing team are to nominate amongst themselves on Monday, while the winning team is immune from "nomination". not all the people in losing are going to be up for eviction, all the house mates are going to nominate two people from the losing team, then the hoh is to add one person.. makes more sense now.

biggie sha, he wants to make all the money he lost in this past month, we are going to be voting twice a week now...

Where did u get this breakdown?

Fill me in mbok sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 11:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ksslib:

Make he no provoke Kceee oh.

Cos if that one start im own, I go just change channel.

Hahahahaahahaha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
What's with Resa and this her fear of eviction? Babe, there are 25 of u on d chopping board. Y do u think it should be.

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.