Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,423 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:10 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2275841 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:18am On Oct 10, 2014
safarigirl:
hahaha. No need.
A larger audience have crowned Tayo the sexiest. Frankie and Alusa this morning mentioned Tayo as one of 3 hot males in the house. The ladies on twitter from Zambia to Ghana don't even notice Nhlanhla.
It's the Tayo show everywhere but in your head, which proves that you don't know much in that area thereby making your list useless as every other list you make. Especially as you have no pictures to support that Nhlanhla is hotter
So I really don't care what you think. Majority say Tayo, one person doesn't count. Have a nice day grin

So why reply in the first place? I take it you just want to be heard.
I don't need pictures, I already said I find Nhlanhla hotter than Tayo; And NOT ONCE did I say I needed Twitter, you, or anybody else to form MY OWN opinion, which is something I see you're having a hard time comprehending. My mistake If I have never been one to run with crowds, don't need to. wink
Tayo's dentition is enough to drop him down 2 notches, in which IT DID. If you wanna ride his deeck, be my guest, but please stay in your lane.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:19am On Oct 10, 2014
sophiangel:
JJ annoys the hell out of me,yesterday he told one of the housemates that he has been performing since he was 13.This morning he tells them he has been doing it for 20years,and this is a dude who claims to be 23 years old,he is just Mr know it all and always ends up confusing himself.
You read my mind.
The guy dey use football age for BBA.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2014
ochon:
But seriously, we need to stop getting emotional over this disagreements. Go to BBA Forum on FB and the banters there are matured and witty. You'll be laughing.

We have different opinions, our opinions or choices don't have to tally. Our fave reps don't have to be the same, our most sexiest, most ugly, most handsome, etc., don't have to align together. We can argue about it peacefully without the harsh words. BBA Forum has different posters from different nationalities, and they almost get along fine. I expect the same here.

Anyway, my hottest for now, is "Sexy" Mrs Ksslib. JeykllandHyde says she's Butterphly's twin sister. grin
Who is sexy Mrs ksslib?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 10:26am On Oct 10, 2014
Ksslib:

Who is sexy Mrs ksslib?

You nau. LWKMD. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:30am On Oct 10, 2014
ochon:

You nau. LWKMD. grin

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shezy(f): 10:31am On Oct 10, 2014
Forwetinnah:

I be shim grin grin
she.male?dey don dey naija?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:32am On Oct 10, 2014
The last time i checked, everyone is entitled to his/ her own opinion about housemates. Freedom of speech and expression still exist. So dont shove ur opinion on peoples throat smiley

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:36am On Oct 10, 2014
ochon:

TBH, I can fùcking say mind to Safarigirl and she won't do shít. Whether she or anyone likes it or not, it's none of my beeswax. We all have different choices of hotness, and opinions. No one can force his or her opinion down my throat, it doesn't mean I can't accept corrections.

All I can I do is to say mine and try to correct some few notions that I find wrong or deceitful. I really don't see anything wrong in the choice of hotness, I for one, I aint watching yet, so can't choose mine till later this month/early next month when I'll start watching it.

If I'm to choose the hottest guy, based on popularity votes on Twitter or FB, I'll go for Tayo, but Nhlanhla or Luis might be hotter, I can't tell because I'm not yet watching and BBA "CRYshots" website ain't helping matters.

Anyway, I'm enjoying the banter of words. It's healthy as long as it doesn't get caustic. grin

I'm not sure it can get caustic. This our mod ehn, the guy kolo gaan. If you fork up, he go try you for hin one-man tribunal and he go sentence you to prison straiiiiiiight!

You no see as I gentle since I come back from the prison wey he sentence me to

Oga mi Braieros! i dey loyal to your government o!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by omoba88: 10:40am On Oct 10, 2014
lo i'm pretty sure he's lying about his age.. never seen a 23 yr old man with that kind of shinning bald head before.....
sophiangel:
JJ annoys the hell out of me,yesterday he told one of the housemates that he has been performing since he was 13.This morning he tells them he has been doing it for 20years,and this is a dude who claims to be 23 years old,he is just Mr know it all and always ends up confusing himself.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:52am On Oct 10, 2014
Lillian!!!!! *face palm* biko go wear clothes

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:57am On Oct 10, 2014
THEAMAKA:

So why reply in the first place? I take it you just want to be heard.
I don't need pictures, I already said I find Nhlanhla hotter than Tayo; And NOT ONCE did I say I needed Twitter, you, or anybody else to form MY OWN opinion, which is something I see you're having a hard time comprehending. My mistake If I have never been one to run with crowds, don't need to. wink
Tayo's dentition is enough to drop him down 2 notches, in which IT DID. If you wanna ride his deeck, be my guest, but please stay in your lane.

Easy sis. .It hasn't gotten to this. Make wona wanyo biko
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 11:13am On Oct 10, 2014
Over the past 5 days that I quietly used any little spare time on my hands to catch minor bits and pieces of the show, I've managed to develop my top 3 and bottom 3 housemates lists. Please note that this list is still subject to change as the days go by.

Favorites:
1. Idris
2. Esther
3. Tayo

Least Favorites:
1. Frankie
2. Ella
3. Trezagah

That's for now. I'm still analysing the personalities of the other housemates, and all that would be for the coming week.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 11:14am On Oct 10, 2014
forkadict:

I'm not sure it can get caustic. This our mod ehn, the guy kolo gaan. If you fork up, he go try you for hin one-man tribunal and he go sentence you to prison straiiiiiiight!

You no see as I gentle since I come back from the prison wey he sentence me to

Oga mi Braieros! i dey loyal to your government o!

LOL. This year's Mod no dey smile at all. Last year, we had some banters without the bans, though when it came, the erstwhile mod go ban you for months. grin but this mod no dey smile at all. Small thing na bans and hiding of thread. Man pikin don suffer for this NL. embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 11:17am On Oct 10, 2014
MAKE WE LAUGH SMALL JARE

No be small thing oh. Una don hear the story of these movie producers wey go use person house to shoot movie scene?

They needed someone to act the role of a gate man so they offered the Aboki_ at the house some money to act the role since dem feel say na just small matter.

The director gave the Aboki_ a brand new cutlass and told him to give a pretense chase after the ‘main actor’ who was acting the role of a thief. They told the Aboki: “If you hear me say “action” make you run after am o, just do things exactly as I say….you hear?”. The Aboki_ nodded in affirmation.

As the Director shout “action”, na so actor take off and aboki_ begin pursue am round the compound. As dem dey reach the fence the director see say the pursuing scene don do, na so director shout “cut, cut, cut”.

O boy eh, una no go believe am! As we dey yarn dis story so actor still dey hospital ooo...chai! cheesycheesygrin

THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY PEEPS smiley

Culled from Jbluv55

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by danieYhung(m): 11:17am On Oct 10, 2014
This Lilian too dey over do loool, when she go stop to dey shake her butts up n down!!! Damn!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:18am On Oct 10, 2014
ochon:

LOL. This year's Mod no dey smile at all. Last year, we had some banters without the bans, though when it came, the erstwhile mod go ban you for months. grin but this mod no dey smile at all. Small thing na bans and hiding of thread. Man pikin don suffer for this NL. embarassed

LMAO. Ban for months ke? so one can get banned for months?

Bobz, I need to be careful men.

@Anyone watching,

Please whats happening in the house?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:22am On Oct 10, 2014
danieYhung:
This Lilian too dey over do loool, when she go stop to dey shake her butts up n down!!! Damn!!!

Lol. So she still dey shake am The girl get energy sha. i must admit.

BTW, Nairaland is behaving funny. It hangs and the page isnt that stable. Anyone noticed this? Abi na my lappy dey fork up?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:24am On Oct 10, 2014
ochon:
MAKE WE LAUGH SMALL JARE

No be small thing oh. Una don hear the story of these movie producers wey go use person house to shoot movie scene?

They needed someone to act the role of a gate man so they offered the Aboki_ at the house some money to act the role since dem feel say na just small matter.

The director gave the Aboki_ a brand new cutlass and told him to give a pretense chase after the ‘main actor’ who was acting the role of a thief. They told the Aboki: “If you hear me say “action” make you run after am o, just do things exactly as I say….you hear?”. The Aboki_ nodded in affirmation.

As the Director shout “action”, na so actor take off and aboki_ begin pursue am round the compound. As dem dey reach the fence the director see say the pursuing scene don do, na so director shout “cut, cut, cut”.

O boy eh, una no go believe am! As we dey yarn dis story so actor still dey hospital ooo...chai! cheesycheesygrin

THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY PEEPS smiley

Culled from Jbluv55

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What a funny one. ROTFLMAO
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by danieYhung(m): 11:30am On Oct 10, 2014
forkadict:

Lol. So she still dey shake am The girl get energy sha. i must admit.

BTW, Nairaland is behaving funny. It hangs and the page isnt that stable. Anyone noticed this? Abi na my lappy dey fork up?

I dey tell u ooo, her own too much joor
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 11:33am On Oct 10, 2014
safarigirl:
hahaha. I've posted 2 pictures already.

Does Nhlanhla have any pictures showing his body? No. Cuz his body is ugly. So where's the body that made you tag Nhlanhla hotter?

You say it's the whole package, yet your list was CLEARLY more about the face than the body. And I'm the one who's a know-it-all?

Maybe you should stop making these lists as you obviously don't know much in that regard.

You mean Nhlanhla's face looks better than Tayo's? Please!

The difference is clear. Tayo wins this hands down.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 11:45am On Oct 10, 2014
forkadict:

LMAO. Ban for months ke? so one can get banned for months?

Bobz, I need to be careful men.

@Anyone watching,

Please whats happening in the house?

LMAO!! Haven't you seen someone banned till 2088? gringrin. You be learner o. I think it's cos you don't frequent NL except during BBA, or else you'd have heard about it.

Last year's mod on this section was a supermod, he banned Itsmodella for a week I think, she created a new account to post, the mod came back, pardoned her old account and banned her newly-created account for like 30years. LMAO!! grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dabbyfab: 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2014
Nigerians are their own nightmare,imagine the insult on top rep from another country.I didn't bother myself when Melvin didn't win cos he wasn't entertaining though I was rooting for him based on,all the entertainers are gone so might as well support him based on patriotism. You people have no idea how other country hates to see Nigeria win BBA. Am all for entertainment cos is difficult to watch people lying about. Am rooting for Tayo cos he is entertaining but if Esther wins then is all gud cos she entertains too.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aitee1: 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
sophiangel:

Meaning he's 33

Someone help me thank him for diplomatically telling us his real age

I know they all are using football age except jus few

Like Tayo...he looks 28 4real
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
ochon:

LMAO!! Haven't you seen someone banned till 2088? gringrin. You be learner o. I think it's cos you don't frequent NL except during BBA, or else you'd have heard about it.

Last year's mod on this section was a supermod, he banned Itsmodella for a week I think, she created a new account to post, the mod came back, pardoned her old account and banned her newly-created account for like 30years. LMAO!! grin

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Haaaaa!

bobz, it is not a small sometin o. WTF!

And the ban can't be reversed??

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Themamba: 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
forkadict:

BONANZA! BONANZA!! BONANZA!!!

Accounts for sale: njoku's driver, njoku's househelp, njoku's cook, njoku's asheeee.

BUY ONE GET 17 FREE!!!

TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY

hehehehehehehe

E be lyk your brain data don expire ba
U no suck b'r'es'st milk today shey
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2014
Themamba:

Dem don buy all the accounts finish o.

The tin sell like cocainnne

Me don reserve one for myself. @njoku's fathr.

Na my new alternate account be dat.

hehehehehehehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Themamba: 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
forkadict:

God bless you for this. This has been my struggle since forever on this land. It has been my crusade. LET ANYONE FREELY EXPRESS HIS/HER OPINIONS ABOUT ANY FORKING HOUSEMATE WITHOUT BEING HARRASSED OR INTIMIDATED. Is this too much to ask for

A point of correction please. We are not all matured minds and thinkers on this forum. particularly on the BB thread.

Do have a nice day

Right on the matter, some people are lyk an irritating boil on the A'r's'e... A pestilential ignoramus.... A serial wankstar, a certain kid addicted to hardcore po:rn comes to mind...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Themamba: 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
forkadict:

Dem don buy all the accounts finish o.

The tin sell like cocainnne

Me don reserve one for myself. @njoku's fathr.

Na my new alternate account be dat.

hehehehehehehehe

Na only account you buy, me I didn't buy sha, I only have an appointment with forkadicts mother every friday..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
Themamba:

I know brain matter. i dont know brain data. No such thing like brain data. Na wetin i dey tell you since all these days be dat. You no sabi anytin.

Abi your brain na flash drive wey you dey store data put

hehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Themamba: 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
forkadict:

I know brain matter. i dont know brain data. No such thing like brain data. Na wetin i dey tell you since all these days be dat. You no sabi anytin.

Abi your brain na flash drive wey you dey store data put

hehehehehehehehehehehe

So when I talk say ur brain data don expire you think say I mean say brain dey use data U dull true true, E be lyk dem give you serious konk for centre of ur head when dem born you as you no gree cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
Themamba:

So when I talk say ur brain data don expire you think say I mean say brain dey use data U dull true true, E be lyk dem give you serious konk for centre of ur head when dem born you as you no gree cry

Obviously, youve got nothing, absolutely nothing positive to contribute to this thread. Or do you? Mr Brain Data

hehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Themamba: 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2014
forkadict:

Obviously, youve got nothing, absolutely nothing positive to contribute to this thread. Or do you? Mr Brain Data

hehehehehehehehehehe

And you've got too much to contribute to dis thread by being an irredeemable im'beci'le...
You shine among the illiterate class...
Enjoy impressing simpletons lyk urself but while you re at it, keep my name out of ur mouth...

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.