Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,415 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:59 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2275839 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
Forwetinnah:

I think she wants Tayo to chase her...she's on a long thing.
I don tire for the babe.

I really dont like reading too much meaning into what people subconsciously spill atimes but hers is becoming too much.

Tayo this. Tayo that.

She don see Buggati. Nhanla na tortise car. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
All these small children don kpafuka. Those 21 yet old girls wey never grow Bobbie finish na who dey follow man like fly dey follow shit.

E go soon clear for their eye, all these small children can show themselves.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hahaha... Esther aka small pepper, allow d dude naw undecided undecided... He wants to sleep, don't you get it
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:37pm On Oct 10, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Lol...according to her, Tayo was checking out her azz while she was dancing

Her words 'You were liike damn this gal is sooo hot. If i wasnt committed, i would do this shit' she told Tayo. And he respponded ' Yeah you are hot. You are hot'
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
Dannyxy:
na dis party make believe say tayo dey attracted to Sheila, but because of his g.f, he is avoiding her..

Absoolutely
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ksslib:

I don tire for the babe.

I really dont like reading too much meaning into what people subconsciously spill atimes but hers is becoming too much.

Tayo this. Tayo that.

She don see Buggati. Nhanla na tortise car. grin
na oju kokoro dey worry the girl. She dey find wetin big pass her.

If Tayo give that babe the atteuntion wey she dey find, her life will never remain the same. She wan string along 28-yet old man as she dey mumu 24 nd 23 year olds.

She no know say she be small pikin for the guy eye

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by teewhysafe(f): 11:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
I don't understand oh. The guy dey try explain he has to sleep bt shez catching feeeling
Sleekyshuga:
Hahaha... Esther aka small pepper, allow d dude naw undecided undecided... He wants to sleep, don't you get it
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
teewhysafe:
I don't understand oh. The guy dey try explain he has to sleep bt shez catching feeeling
Kaiii... Alcohol works magic ooo... Body don dey scratch her, n yet, he is trying to be a gentleman...

Btw, wetin that Deeper Life girl 'Goitse' dey do under blanket

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 11:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
forkadict:

Her words 'You were liike damn this gal is sooo hot. If i wasnt committed, i would do this shit' she told Tayo. And he respponded ' Yeah you are hot. You are hot'
lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by teewhysafe(f): 11:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
Guess dey re waiting for lights out or sumtin. I'm suspecting dat idris guy, hex already giving small pecks. Moving his ministry forward gradually.
Sleekyshuga:
Kaiii... Alcohol works magic ooo... Body don dey scratch her, n yet, he is trying to be a gentleman...

Btw, wetin that Deeper Life girl 'Goitse' dey do under blanket
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
Mira's votes increasing. Na wa oooo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
teewhysafe:
Guess dey re waiting for lights out or sumtin. I'm suspecting dat idris guy, hex already giving small pecks. Moving his ministry forward gradually.
grin grin... Badoo... That dude really wants to be laid cheesy...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by teewhysafe(f): 11:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
Sheila n klaarklaar shusshing each oda up. They both want to talk at d same time. Sheila feels Luis was pissed about the issue wit Mira. She leaves klaarklaar to go to Luis. Hugs him b4 goin bk to bed.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dospix(m): 11:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
Luis thought he was the player and that Mira was just the perfect apparatus for his con love. Now he can see because he had been blinded by his six packs all this while. Right from the beginning I just had this suspicion that this Mira of a girl was just pretending.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
ifax:
Make Sheila no mark her territory well. E go do her like film trick grin

Seems like shes rejectedd him cos she told him that he just kissed her best friend. And Nlanhla shud understand why she ccant let him in.

They had to adjourn the discussion cos Mira came to join dem
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
Mira on towel, Sheilla on bra with Nhlanhla... Na so d nigga hot ... Lius don join sef!!! #Complete set cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 11:56pm On Oct 10, 2014
Dospix:
Luis thought he was the player and that Mira was just the perfect apparatus for his con love. Now he can see because he had been blinded by his six packs all this while. Right from the beginning I just had this suspicion that this Mira of a girl was just pretending.
i never liked luis, flaunting his 6packs like say na only him get am.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dospix(m): 11:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
Idris and Coitis just covered themself with a blanket...I don't really know what is happening between them cause they don't want us to see. Please, where is Tayo, why is he missing in action?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
Trezagah, playing the 'Faithful Husband'.. I don die for laff ooo... Helping a drunk HM (Sipe) ....

Jezzzz... Tune to 197 n leave 198... Things dey happen...

Trezegah just pecked Mira grin grin... The guy go soon Bleep up...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:00am On Oct 11, 2014
safarigirl:
na oju kokoro dey worry the girl. She dey find wetin big pass her.

If Tayo give that babe the atteuntion wey she dey find, her life will never remain the same. She wan string along 28-yet old man as she dey mumu 24 nd 23 year olds.

She no know say she be small pikin for the guy eye
Lol. grin

But wait oo. You believe say shiella na 21?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by omoba88: 12:00am On Oct 11, 2014
I think I just saw sheila's "headies" taking some fresh air.. choi
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 11, 2014
Sheila just said she doesn't get hurt, but she only gets disappointed..well I think she has said it all...e for pain d babe if na tayo do dat kin tin ooo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kriscamdi(m): 12:02am On Oct 11, 2014
Pls who knows hw wot to send and how to send so dat d can show the shower hour ad d rest. Pls ans me
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by teewhysafe(f): 12:03am On Oct 11, 2014
Mira admitting she likes Luis. Sheila preaching that he is tolerating a lot and she should not make him go thru what happened Tonyt again.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dospix(m): 12:05am On Oct 11, 2014
Lucremoy:

i never liked luis, flaunting his 6packs like say na only him get am.
No mind am, he thought the girls were gonna fall for his six pack tricks. The way he pulled off his shirt during the lunch show showed the escalated degree of his lamness.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by teewhysafe(f): 12:07am On Oct 11, 2014
Sheila tells Mira she only likes klaarklaar as a friend. She says he is very NYC to her n she was even considering him bt with what happened tonite, she can't take it. Mira disagrees n feels Sheila likes him more than a friend but small pepper cut d convoy short
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by teewhysafe(f): 12:08am On Oct 11, 2014
Small pepper don go disturb macky2 for bed again
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:08am On Oct 11, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
grin grin... Badoo... That dude really wants to be laid cheesy...

i dont trust thatt dude one freaking bit..

i got him on my radar ssiince day one
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dospix(m): 12:12am On Oct 11, 2014
The JJ guy just they follow Samantha around, I just hope she doesn't disappoint him(my ernest prayer sha).
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:14am On Oct 11, 2014
teewhysafe:
Sheila n klaarklaar shusshing each oda up. They both want to talk at d same time. Sheila feels Luis was pissed about the issue wit Mira. She leaves klaarklaar to go to Luis. Hugs him b4 goin bk to bed.

Nlanhla forked up biiiiiiiig tiiime.. He violated the first commandment of the GUY CODE.

By that careless and misguided action,, he disrespected his potential chic and his close ally together and to their forking faces.

NNIGGA IS SERIOUSLY FORKED UP

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by teewhysafe(f): 12:15am On Oct 11, 2014
Sheila involved Esther in the conversation cos she considered her as one of her best friend in the house. She was still explaining when the camera angle was changed and a commercial break also came on.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:17am On Oct 11, 2014
Dospix:
The JJ guy just they follow Samantha around, I just hope she doesn't disappoint him(my ernest prayer sha).
Lol

I ll bet my money on Trezegah winning the money to Samantha ever giving JJ as much as a brotherly peck on the cheek.

The only person interested in JJ in that house is his guitar.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.