Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2275590 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 7:04am On Oct 14, 2014
For a new born...Tayo's baby is sooo cute!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 7:12am On Oct 14, 2014
safarigirl:
Anybody wey never see Tayo pikin, see am. Mother mustveither be white or mixed.

grin

Such a cute baby. I kinda see tayo's lips here grin.

Thanks for the mentions babe wink

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 14, 2014
ladunsky:
abi we no count the nominations well ni...
we count am well!!dat rubbish dude had 6nominations,and i guess lilian ad d same,sabina ad 5 nominations and shez up,so watz happenening??if no be say big broda don dey craze
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:21am On Oct 14, 2014
safarigirl:
Ella and Esther from Uganda.

Make una come help me see some mumu Nigerian wey wan vote Esther...Ugandans aren't voting Tayo, na we wan do charity work. When I say some of us are senseless, dem go say I too dey insult people

When SA, UG and Bots got Esthers back, we wan join hand. Chai! *modified*

Baba God don do am for me...na me open page 200...since The Chase thread, I never open major number..today is the day
I want to make a shoutout to the following peeps:

Ksslib
Ochon
Njokusboy
Stateofmind
Psychedelia
Forwetinnah
Dannyxy
Reincarnated
Russello
Soloqy
Cestmoi1
Dominique
Thandii1
Kgr28
GHKwame1

Y'all made this happen. Y'all are awesome people flaws and all. God Bless
Chai! Thank biggie for his flaw men....safarigirl signing out

Are They Maddd?

Thankieskiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:43am On Oct 14, 2014
Cestmoi1:

Thankieskiss
thandii1:

Such a cute baby. I kinda see tayo's lips here grin.
Thanks for the mentions babe wink
you're welcome
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:47am On Oct 14, 2014
Tayo: "With my korokoro eyes, I will see 10 of u walk out of this door."

Na wa.

Anyway, I'm sure neither Tayo nor Lilian would be going home next Sunday. Dillish was wrongly put up for eviction one week like that last season. All is well.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:10am On Oct 14, 2014
Even if Tayo flew to the "auditions" he was still selected, nonetheless.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sleekier(m): 8:13am On Oct 14, 2014
Pls, is Permuthias not among d nominees anymore? Because I knw he had 6 nominations but his name is not among d nominees.
Meanwhile, Lillian & Laveda had 3 each?
Pls, can some1 explain dis?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:40am On Oct 14, 2014
THEAMAKA:
Even if Tayo flew to the "auditions" he was still selected, nonetheless.
so was Lillian and the likes of Macky2 and Trezagah(locally famous rappers), Butterphly(radio vj) Nhlanla and Sammy(models) Ella(beauty queen), Luis (Dillish n Maria's friend)....now that we've established that, can we move on?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:42am On Oct 14, 2014
Harbosede02:
we count am well!!dat rubbish dude had 6nominations,and i guess lilian ad d same,sabina ad 5 nominations and shez up,so watz happenening??if no be say big broda don dey craze

Lillian get 3 nominations o...Permutations na 5 abi 6sef
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 14, 2014
Harbosede02:
m just gonna chill till Sunday show if no explanations then m done.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:44am On Oct 14, 2014
safarigirl:
so was Lillian and the likes of Macky2 and Trezagah(locally famous rappers), Butterphly(radio vj) Nhlanla and Sammy(models) Ella(beauty queen), Luis (Dillish n Maria's friend)....now that we've established that, can we move on?

Nobody ever said they didn't.
But you're obviously feeling some type of way. Lmao.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 14, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Lillian get 3 nominations o...Permutations na 5 abi 6sef
imagine!!angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 8:57am On Oct 14, 2014
ladunsky:
who be d three friends o

Rapper "R They Mad" aka "R They Alright " aka " "They Always put me on Repeat " Tayo,

"Small Pepper" abi "ata wewe " that is Esther, self acclaimed Tayo's pikin Aunty,

and you already know, known as Twerker for Africa, Our Very own Lilian!

cameras always on dem, just gotta say! they are BBAs entertainers!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 14, 2014
Sigh. Never thought I'd say this but Tayo needs to go. So noisy. Hollering like King Kong every chance he gets just to stay relevant. Matter of fact, all the noise makers need to leave. Um yeah, I said it! I don't want to be deaf or using a hearing aid by day 40.

Shifting gears & changing loyalties. I'm all for team quiet #teamNhlanhla #teamMacky2 (sexy & ugly *drools*) #teamIdris #teamMa'mBea

Nhlanhla needs to bang that Sheila chick pronto & get over it already. Can't stand seeing them together & her lame conversations. I'm embarrassed for her. "I rub my thighs when I'm nervous" "Looky, I'm rubbing my thighs, it means I'm nervous grin". Groans. Pukes inside mouth. Facepalm. The chick can't even seduce a guy properly without sounding like a damn mouth breather. Eviiiicccctttt herrrr! Dear lord!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aitee1: 9:33am On Oct 14, 2014
ortopazz:

Rapper "R They Mad" aka "R They Alright " aka " "They Always put me on Repeat " Tayo,

"Small Pepper" abi "ata wewe " that is Esther, self acclaimed Tayo's pikin Aunty,

and you already know, known as Twerker for Africa, Our Very own Lilian!

cameras always on dem, just gotta say! they are BBAs entertainers!

Yes ooo those are the only entertainers in that house 4now

Btw...emesiere! afo ado eyeneka mmi abi?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 9:37am On Oct 14, 2014
THEAMAKA:

I have to agree to an extent. When we say "bring home the money" it usually indicates bring the money back to the country you represented. Usually the person has their eviction party in their representative country. Hypothetically speaking, Tayo wins. He will fly to Naija, party, and then return to SA?
Things like that are wishy washy to me. Some can argue the person won the money for themselves and not their country (which is true) but it's still somehow sha....

but it was gonna be nice if he were to spend the money in his own country.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Flexysweet(m): 9:38am On Oct 14, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:
Sigh. Never thought I'd say this but Tayo needs to go. So noisy. Hollering like King Kong every chance he gets just to stay relevant. Matter of fact, all the noise makers need to leave. Um yeah, I said it! I don't want to be deaf or using a hearing aid by day 40.

Shifting gears & changing loyalties. I'm all for team quiet #teamNhlanhla #teamMacky2 (sexy & ugly *drools*) #teamIdris #teamMa'mBea

Nhlanhla needs to bang that Sheila chick pronto & get over it already. Can't stand seeing them together & her lame conversations. I'm embarrassed for her. "I rub my thighs when I'm nervous" "Looky, I'm rubbing my thighs, it means I'm nervous grin". Groans. Pukes inside mouth. Facepalm. The chick can't even seduce a guy properly without sounding like a damn mouth breather. Eviiiicccctttt herrrr! Dear lord!
u not ok grin grin wether tayo shouts or not, his not leaving dat house!let him mak noise,its hiz birth right grin as 4 sheilla thight or ass ur nhlanhla wunt even smell it.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 9:48am On Oct 14, 2014
Flexysweet:
u not ok grin grin wether tayo shouts or not, his not leaving dat house!let him mak noise,its hiz birth right grin as 4 sheilla thight or ass ur nhlanhla wunt even smell it.

gringringringringringringringrin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 9:53am On Oct 14, 2014
GHKWAME1:
His girlfriend's tribe in SA is Tonga. Tonga in GH means- the only organ no guy avoids.

You mean Tsonga, yes, there are tsongas in SA, their origin is mozambique. just like the tswanas in SA that are related to the batswanas in botswana.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Flexysweet(m): 9:54am On Oct 14, 2014
Forwetinnah:

gringringringringringringringrin
abeg help me laf d guy. All diz SA boys grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:59am On Oct 14, 2014
guess what guys, the mumu SA boy has changed his name to a Nigerian name, and he is inciting Ghanaians not to vote for us, some Ghanaians are already falling for it, saying they would Frankie... what a dull boy.

Ghanaians don't fall that juvenile delinquent, you guys are smarter than that...

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 10:03am On Oct 14, 2014
safarigirl:
Anybody wey never see Tayo pikin, see am. Mother mustveither be white or mixed.

Menwhile @14 Tayo actualyy flew down to Nigeria for the auditions. He wasn't chilling in SA when it happened.

I really don't care where the housemates take the money to, it's theirs to do with as they please. Ricco high-tailed it to Portugal when he won, at least these people stay in Africa and since some of us are advocating one Africa, it's the same thing abi? grin

I m pretty sure the mother is white. Most nigerians in SA tend to go after white chicks.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 14, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

boring introverts....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 14, 2014
sholay2011:
Tayo: "With my korokoro eyes, I will see 10 of u walk out of this door."

Na wa.

Anyway, I'm sure neither Tayo nor Lilian would be going home next Sunday. Dillish was wrongly put up for eviction one week like that last season. All is well.
he is not proud. He is trying to pass across a message that he has so much confidence in his nigeria fans for votes. And he is depending on us. The guy get mind.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 14, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

U are 2 dull 4 my liking

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 14, 2014
MBtom:
U are 2 dull 4 my liking

Thanks grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 14, 2014
ebuetor:

boring introverts....

Woo hoo!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 14, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Thanks grin
U welcum dear
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 14, 2014
Flexysweet:

Well, me & my multiple personalities aint voting for him grin I really used to like the guy, but now...all I hear is a lot of noise & a whole lot of nothing. Looks < substance. Just my opinion anyway.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 14, 2014
MBtom:
U welcum dear

*twirls*
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:47am On Oct 14, 2014
Can't wait for that Nhlanhla borite to come up, hopefully with Butterphly, will see what those noisy S/Africans do other than grovel. Whether they vote or not, Tayo goes nowhere, Biggie protects his money makers, ask Permithias.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.