Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,670 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:53 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2275611 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:55pm On Oct 14, 2014
ninnyanny:
lol...whats going on in ur head how did u come up with this? abi u want burn biggie house a second time?
ratings go high gan. By week 2 Biggie must have disqualified 8 people. You see what I mean by relevance? There are some people that will never be remembered on BBA like Hanni from Ethiopia in Amplified or TK from Zambia in Season 3, then there are legends like those guys

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kunlesehan(m): 11:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
safarigirl:
Imagine a BBA with Tayo, Prezzo, Luclay, Nando, Keagan, Zainab, Pokello, DKB, Maneta, Munya, Elikem, Uti, Roki, Meryl, O'neal, Karen, Ricco, Lerato and Hannington....it will literally be EXPLOSIVE!
bomb!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
tonididdy:
you have prolly never been to the four cornerd walls of a literature classroom.
1. Drama aint entertainment. Drama keeps you intrigued, suspend'd nailbiting cos u don't know what's next BUT entertainment keeps you eased, relaxed, fun and joyous while it lasts cos u know how its gon end.
2. I see no tantrum or titaniums in his rantings. He's just a 30yr old who wants to be loud and heard always.wants to be respectd cos he feels his surround'd by kidx.he's hasn't enter ained a 10% of tonites viewers but he has documentd his real being to viewers and HM and believe me people got bored listening to him after a while.
yes I have never been in a class room before, are you satisfied?
forget this technical jargons you are trying to explain, check the dictionary for the meaning of entertainment, using bogus words to describe make a point void of common sense does not make you sound smart, it makes you sound ridiculous.

drama is a form of entertainment, you can't take away entertainment from drama, if a drama is not entertaining, it is useless.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
kobikwelu:
ahhhh...the smell of BBA's stomping ground....

This place brings back memories...right from the time we were advocating for the likes of Lerato, KwekuT, Meryl, Ofuneka et al(During BBA2)...till now (that the place has been overrun by delinquents) We (the retired ones) just dey watch..... Well, i will have to checkout the BBA highlights video.

BBA alumnus, I dey hail oo. We, the delinquents dey greet you. Mschew! !! grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 12:15am On Oct 15, 2014
Tayo is fun No doubt BUT my Nigga is blowing it outta proportion, I mean with all that is going on, he his not scared and he has made that clear, buh then abeg chill off, I would da preferred he channelled that energy into something else, or another form of entertainment other than the ranting and every thing, and Lillian on the hand just busy rapping about her twerking ability, all of a sudden, I Don't gv a eff , if u can or can't do that it's becoming like the house mates preference for them is getting to them !

NB yea they are fun buh Am beginning to question what their motives are, cos at the end of the day, they need votes, not just Nigerians vote if they must win, buh they are pushing others away !

the game for me Don turn mere observer till futhrr notice and gotta say Naijas best Rep in this game was and still remains KeVIn, dude made us kill for him. brains plus a game plan and that did it. Tayo apply brains abeg!

king Tayo even then, Are they mmaddddddtt?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:16am On Oct 15, 2014
..Meanwhile, I hear say..JJ say..him beat 3 mannequinnes wey tall pass Tayo? What's the fuss..even a 5yr old can achieve that feat.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by toluh(f): 12:17am On Oct 15, 2014
Lucremoy:

never said it was babe, they're people like me who watch the show and end it just watching, we don't give shit enough to actually vote.
you need to stop replying her pls. No need going back and forth.
Mind you i am #TeamTayo.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wo1F(m): 12:22am On Oct 15, 2014
Ewoma45:
@Wo1F tell them o. I nuh quote u o .I neva ready to quench. @dannyxy tanks
grin grin
My sister it is well with you jare.
I dey preserve the thunder for certain elements wey already sabi themselves
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kobikwelu(m): 12:27am On Oct 15, 2014
ahhhh...the smell of BBA's stomping ground....

This place brings back memories...right from the time we were advocating for the likes of Lerato, KwekuT, Meryl, Ofuneka et al(During BBA2)...till now (that the place has been overrun by delinquents) We (the retired ones) just dey watch..... Well, i will have to checkout the BBA highlights video.

BBA alumnus, I dey hail oo. We, the delinquents dey greet you. Mschew! !! grin grin

>_>
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:37am On Oct 15, 2014
ortopazz:
Tayo is fun No doubt BUT my Nigga is blowing it outta proportion, I mean with all that is going on, he his not scared and he has made that clear, buh then abeg chill off, I would da preferred he channelled that energy into something else, or another form of entertainment other than the ranting and every thing, and Lillian on the hand just busy rapping about her twerking ability, all of a sudden, I Don't gv a eff , if u can or can't do that it's becoming like the house mates preference for them is getting to them !

NB yea they are fun buh Am beginning to question what their motives are, cos at the end of the day, they need votes, not just Nigerians vote if they must win, buh they are pushing others away !

the game for me Don turn mere observer till futhrr notice and gotta say Naijas best Rep in this game was and still remains KeVIn, dude made us kill for him. brains plus a game plan and that did it. Tayo apply brains abeg!

king Tayo even then, Are they mmaddddddtt?
pesin wey go comot go comot. This thing is about destiny, na baba God dey in control. If Tayo calms down and starts being nice and sweet to the gossip crew, same people saying he's loud will still say he's fake and housemates will say he's pretending to avoid nominations(they'll even nominate him for that). As he has started with fire, he will leave with that same fire. No time for personality switch

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Mordyb: 1:02am On Oct 15, 2014
toluh:

You are forgetting Mimi of Ghana.
she is nothing

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by pavrita: 1:04am On Oct 15, 2014
What's even wrong with this JJ sef,u dey brag to sheila say u get temper and bla bla.i can't shout abeg
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ifax(f): 1:19am On Oct 15, 2014
safarigirl:
ratings go high gan. By week 2 Biggie must have disqualified 8 people. You see what I mean by relevance? There are some people that will never be remembered on BBA like Hanni from Ethiopia in Amplified or TK from Zambia in Season 3, then there are legends like those guys

Hanni is far better than people like Jeff, justice,thami,yadel,teddy,ras wayoe,Geraldine,mumba,and that girl wey accompany zainab in stargame
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:16am On Oct 15, 2014
safarigirl:
Imagine a BBA with Tayo, Prezzo, Luclay, Nando, Keagan, Zainab, Pokello, DKB, Maneta, Munya, Elikem, Uti, Roki, Meryl, O'neal, Karen, Ricco, Lerato and Hannington....it will literally be EXPLOSIVE!
Imagine a BBA with Meryl, Milicent, Jesica, Sheillah, Weza, MissP and Selly...will literally drown in my own c.um
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 15, 2014
safarigirl:
a little of both. She's cool, I like weirdos like her smiley
cry hmmmmm.....i knew it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by icebazz(m): 6:19am On Oct 15, 2014
safarigirl:
lolz::::who will even remember quinn 4rm SA
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 6:43am On Oct 15, 2014
Horayce:

Imagine a BBA with Meryl, Milicent, Jesica, Sheillah, Weza, MissP and Selly...will literally drown in my own c.um

Oh my...grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 15, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Did you say bed? Spread your mat and sleep my dear friend, don't dream about me. I'm no Samantha to your Trezegha..toodles

I slept well in my queen size "mat", thank you very much grin Not in the mood to argue today so have a lovely morning.

My birds say morning to you all.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 7:01am On Oct 15, 2014
safarigirl:
you've never liked him, besides it's not like you even have the money to vote. Melvin had less naija fans voting for him and he got their votes. The MAJORITY is voting Tayo via sms, web and wechat with MULTIPLE accounts and gadgets, the rest of you are unimportant

Safari, the kinds of things you say sometimes befuddles me!! C'mon, those embolden words are uncalled for!! You hit him below the belt. Do you even think your words before you type them? I really pray you don't post these sort of comments on FB and Twitter where majority of the voters are, cos you'd be killing Tayo's game. This show is for entertainment, the way you dey carry am for head like say you be Biggie, dey tire me. Cool down with the insults..

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 7:02am On Oct 15, 2014
Let me tell you Brerous or whatever your moniker is, It's big brother africa that drew me to this your forum and as soon as the show ends, I promise you, you won't see me here for another one year.
One dannyxy acted foolishly, quoting me calling me all sorts of names, that I'm a ghanaian, a naija hater, Charley and whatever have you. Initially took it easy with him, but when I saw he continued in his foolishness, I decided to give it to him.
To the extent that I called tayo a yoruba man, though, I apologise, it was uncalled for of me, but that's only that. But why ban me for 1 week and left the character that instigated the whole thing to roam free and continue his stupidity?
As I said earlier, I am an addict BBA fan since BBA revolution. 1st time I'm sharing my thoughts on the forum with my fellow nigerians.
There are one thousand and one groups and Facebook pages to discuss BBA and nairaland is the least of it for me. So one more ban, even for a second, and I'm totally done with TV/Movies forum. 
I follow BBA everywhere on DStv, dstv Mobile, all pages and groups of it on Facebook, Twitter, BBM, WeChat and what have you.
And last week alone, I gave equal votes of 200 to our lilian and tayo, on website, mobile, WeChat and text. Have 2 mobile phones which I downloaded WeChat and really pumped the votes.
I am not an insultive individual on a faceless forum like this, but can be if provoked.
I'm happy tayo and lilian are speaking in the same voice. And got to know tayo more and really like the dude. 
There are no insults on this forum, joined some SA groups on Facebook, where insulting lilian and tayo is their pass time, and have been retaliating with other nigerians in the groups.
So Brerous, if u feel offended by any post of mine, just PM and thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 15, 2014
some people blood sha dey hot

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 7:18am On Oct 15, 2014
safarigirl:
you've never heard of internet personalities? I don't know how I am, I have a personality disorder. My nasty personality is unleashed atimes. The world isn't filled with nice diplomats like Melvin and Ochon, some are nasty like Tayo and I. The spice of life grin

I'm nasty offline.grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:18am On Oct 15, 2014
smh, some one getting emotional over nothing...
and he is still insulting when I have not even uttered a single insult towards him.

I jokingly called you Charlee(friend), I jokingly called you a Ghanaian, I called you a naija hater. when I saw that you were getting worked over it, I told you I was pulling your leg, but you still took it serious, smh. you made a tribalistic comment, they banned you, now it's my fault?

check this statements and see if it warranted that tribalistic comment

"I know you, is it not you, you are a naija hater now"

"Charlee go and sleep"

"see this Ghanaian"

how is any of this statement an insult?, now this morning you have started again, you are calling me foolish, I think you need another bannnnbnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ratiken(m): 7:26am On Oct 15, 2014
NIGERIANS STOP VOTING. Stop wasting your money. Winners are pre-determined and the propaganda is clear. Stop Voting Nigerians........... Spread the message.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 15, 2014
safarigirl:
you've never heard of internet personalities? I don't know how I am, I have a personality disorder. My nasty personality is unleashed atimes. The world isn't filled with nice diplomats like Melvin and Ochon, some are nasty like Tayo and I. The spice of life grin

grin grin grin grin
EPIC
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by clefstone(m): 7:43am On Oct 15, 2014
thandii1:

Very Wise and reasonable opinion. I agree with you 100%. Tayo did not go to the bba house JUST to entertain us with daily fights and drama, he went there to compete for the grand prize like the rest of them, so if he decides to choose 'entertaining africa by instigating and involvement in anything quarrel' over focus on the money, that is his cup of tea. He should just try not to break the record of being the first Nigerian to be shamefully sent home via the diary room.

Tayo is not confrontational for entertainment purpose nor as a strategy, it is who he is, he doesn't give a shit. Shame is that his attitude might ruin his chances of winning. Save for his jagudaness, he has d strongest personality in that house, he is miles ahead of them all and there is no denying that.
One thing I admire most about him is how he is able to control himself around women, especially d big asssss Sheilla. Same Sheilla that Nhlanlan boy is doing follow follow wit, is seriously crushing on Tayo but dude is focused on what he is there for. He once told Sheilla to her face that she was tryin to seduce him in d bathroom wit her breast but he wasn't moved. His words were; 'is that what I am here for?'.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 8:14am On Oct 15, 2014
Horayce:

Chai..chai..chai!! Cheryl o.. embarassed

The always-on-bra lady.. This lady did me strong thing during Uti's season. Even when I swore not to vote, that lady's juggs nearly hypnotised me to vote.. #Lawdhavemurccy!! Cheryl surely packed some "heat" up there. gringrin

It's not easy being faithful around ladies like her. embarassed

Now I understand why Psychedelia was all about Mohtamma's butt. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:18am On Oct 15, 2014
ochon:

I'm nasty offline.grin
and I'm nice offline. I feel like most people's onlinee personalities are actually their alter egos.

Meanwhile Tayo has reconciled with JJ and Aluta

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 8:33am On Oct 15, 2014
safarigirl:
and I'm nice offline. I feel like most people's onlinee personalities are actually their alter egos.

Meanwhile Tayo has reconciled with JJ and Aluta
I'm kiding, I'm nice offline o. grin

Something tells me, this fighting and reconcilation might be some of Tayo's game plan.

I said this because, back in my sophomore year in the uni, a guy packed newly into our hostel. Within two weeks, he's had altercations with virtually everyone including calm guys like me. Nigga was an alpha male, he dares anyone and nothing will happen. Tall, financially comfortable, and handsome, even had some cult guys as friends. After three months, he made peace with everyone, but by then, all our hostel girls have been drooling and after he reconciled with all of us, even those girls he had fracas with were rushing him like sugar ants to a sugar. Any girl he wanted, he could have her, even every guy liked him. Very controversial and entertaining. When he left, our hostel was quiet for months.

If Tayo leaves BBA, that house will be a borefest sha. Even Lilian and Ate Wewe go feel his absence, that's if they don't leave before him.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ambber(f): 8:36am On Oct 15, 2014
toluh:

You are forgetting Mimi of Ghana.

You forget Bertha of Zimbabwe BBA2. Original anaconda grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:42am On Oct 15, 2014
I don't knoww why these SADC countries are threatening us for votes. Do they expect us to beg them?

Fact remains that even with our one vote Tayo will be safe, wasn't it popularity vote that saved Elikeem last season when only Ghana voted him?

Lilly, Ella, Sabina and Laveda will leave before Tayo. Even Ghana is threatening to vote Frankie over Tayo, I hope Rwanda returns the favour when Crycee Moore comes up. Everythin na turn by turn

Very soon Tayo may decide to go Elikem on us and start playing the victim

Meanwhile why is JJ attacking Idris?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fabuloustee(f): 8:50am On Oct 15, 2014
ratiken:
NIGERIANS STOP VOTING. Stop wasting your money. Winners are pre-determined and the propaganda is clear. Stop Voting Nigerians........... Spread the message.

*in Tayo's voice* ARE U MAAAAAD

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.