Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,739 members, 7,935,201 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:21 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2302017 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 12:33am On Sep 26, 2014
wildchild1:
Lwkmd... so last year when you watched,you didn't have anything better to do lols
Yes. I was a "free kid" then. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 12:36am On Sep 26, 2014
Hmmmmm. . . . This brings back old memories! When I was god_of_music!!!!

The notorious troll, a kid, Briareos's worst enemy!!! Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! So funny, I'm even crying now. This is so touching, I'm getting emotional already. *crying*
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 12:41am On Sep 26, 2014
GIYAZZ: You son of a gun! I had thought your terrestial domain has been snuffed! Haha!! grin

TAGS
Dmalam
Josydaky
9ja4eva
Afam4eva
GH Kwame
Forkadict

. . . Can't remember y'all. Just gotta let you know, I miss your online stupidity!

wildchild1, I'm begining to suspect you, the IK thingy, I mean. kiss

Hahaha. This guy! grin Lol, I was on vacation. I hope I'll be around within the three months of BBA though, or is it two? How far?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 12:47am On Sep 26, 2014
ochon: My wishes come true.undecided

In your nightmares, huh? undecided Help me say amin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 5:34am On Sep 26, 2014
Just registering my presence. It's good to be back.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 26, 2014
Afam4eva: Just registering my presence. It's good to be back.
grin bba" shower time tins
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 5:40am On Sep 26, 2014
Silkmoth33: grin bba" shower time tins
That's definitely one of my interests in the show. I hope this season brings us wickedness, backbiting, backstabbing, fightings, slaps-givings, sexual pervesiveness any thing that will make the sure interesting. I don't want to watch a dry show.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 26, 2014
waxdude:
Wait til d time for uploads,trust me d time wil surely come,den u wil see ochon..fine guy but no dimples grin

Ok, but when is this pic uploading time coming? Can't wait forever, yanno. Seeing is believing. "Fine boy" Ochon can always give me a private show & let me be the judge *smirks* That's what PMs are for.

Ochon, you beauty, the stage is yours. Show me what's in those jeans...erm...Freudian slip, I meant to say GENES grin Yeah that's right, genes.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 26, 2014
Afam4eva:
That's definitely one of my interests in the show. I hope this season brings us wickedness, backbiting, backstabbing, fightings, slaps-givings, sexual pervesiveness any thing that will make the sure interesting. I don't want to watch a dry show.
oh and tickle fights grin don't forget the ticklefights.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by CircleOfWilis: 6:39am On Sep 26, 2014
GIYAZZ: You son of a gun! I had thought your terrestial domain has been snuffed! Haha!! grin

TAGS
Dmalam
Josydaky
9ja4eva
Afam4eva
GH Kwame
Forkadict

. . . Can't remember y'all. Just gotta let you know, I miss your online stupidity!

wildchild1, I'm begining to suspect you, the IK thingy, I mean. kiss
aww my old moniker DMALAM...thanks for the mention..

Hope u r doing great, money for dstv subscribtion no dey this year, sallah ram too expensive.

Putting my hope on the updates here, thnk you in advance

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 26, 2014
ochon: Thanks Aranna. smiley And I meant what I said in that thread. Forget the silly Naija Vs. Ghana E-fights on the internet - Twitter, NL, etc. I'll choose a Ghanaian friend any day, anytime. All those fights end online, offline, they get along just fine.
I know now it's just silly bickering cos this does not happen in real life. Thanks again smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 7:06am On Sep 26, 2014
CircleOfWilis: aww my old moniker DMALAM...thanks for the mention..

Hope u r doing great, money for dstv subscribtion no dey this year, sallah ram too expensive.

Putting my hope on the updates here, thnk you in advance
Wow wow wow!!! I had known this moniker is an alternate account of an addicted BBA fan from last year's THE CHASE. But I never knew it was your humble self, Dmalam. And you never told us about it you peasant!!! grin

Hahahahahahaha!!! Glad you are still alive though. You're welcome to the party again. . . Enjoy yourself cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 7:07am On Sep 26, 2014
Aranaa: I know now it's just silly bickering cos this does not happen in real life. Thanks again smiley
I officially welcome you to nairaland. I love your pics.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 26, 2014
Afam4eva:
I officially welcome you to nairaland. I love your pics.
Thank you smiley embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 7:13am On Sep 26, 2014
Aranaa: I know now it's just silly bickering cos this does not happen in real life. Thanks again smiley
Aranaa, have me met? I guess no. Let me introduce myself: I am G'IYAZ AkA god_of_music, the only Nairalander possessing a blue blood, the only god humble enough to make friends with mere mortals. I took a little glimpse at your Display profile, and I was compelled to confess by my heart, what a beautiful creature you are, sexy and charming. You remind me of my sister, Aphrodite, the goddess of Love.

It is a honour meeting you Love. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 7:34am On Sep 26, 2014
ochon: ... And just like I envisaged, the moronic and pathetic bigots have taken over thread. For Christ's sake, can't we get along without the damn E-fights all the time?!! Anywhere you find a Nigerian and a Ghanaian on a thread, they tend to fight. This is childish. Can't we criticise each other and taunt each other without it spiralling to full-blown hatred and war?

Nigerians and Ghanaians are friends real life, why can't it be so online? Taunting and criticising each country is allowed, it makes the thread lively, I welcome it. But when it turns to an E-massacare, it becomes grotesque and dreadful. O0xgen, Wale112, let's keep the attacks moderate. You can taunt back, but let the comment not get over-the-top. If y'all want fight, take it to another thread. This thread is not to serve such purposes.

@LaBellaMafianZA & Mrham03, I love the chemistry between you too. Y'all shouldn't leave or stop because of ANYBODY!! There's n derailing crime on this thread majority of what is done is derailing. That's how we keep this thread going. Without derailing, this thread will wind up in a bin. Do your thing, don't fear nobody

@Ghkwame1, I see you bro. You still fighting my Nigerian brothers? gringrin you no dey tire for all these silly E-fights? Anyway, keep defending your country sha, just make sure you greet THEAMAKA for me, and hook me up with one sexy Ghanaian lady. You know I love Ghana girls. wink

@Rusello, Wildchild1 a.k.a I.K, StateOfMind, Ksslib the long-necked ostrich, JeykllAndHyde a.k.a Jetli and Seek, Safarigirl, Dominique that saves me from AuntySpambot grin, Ellab, CestMoi1, Waxdude, Tunbebes, Lmtm, Psychedelia, Giyazz, Reincarnated, IyawoTM, Lertee, Ozodigbo, Dannyxy, Ginger, Royalpearl my Ghanaian crush,Volvo, and others too numerous to mention, I see y'all. Greeting to y'all. Won't be watching this edition, but with y'all on board, I'm damn sure I'm gonna have a helluva time from the updates.cool
Awww ochon I have really missed you. It's been too long. How have you been? Always making sense as usual.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 7:39am On Sep 26, 2014
RoyalPearl: Awww ochon I have really missed you. It's been too long. How have you been? Always making sense as usual.
RoyalPearl, where is THE AMAKA?

And please, can I have your FB username? There are many puzzles In here I need to decipher with your humble assisstance.

It's GOM, don't get confused yet.

. . .Meanwhile, just remembered these set of peasants.

TAGS:
Tabh, jovialjov, Cestmoi1
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 7:59am On Sep 26, 2014
GIYAZZ: RoyalPearl, where is THE AMAKA?

And please, can I have your FB username? There are many puzzles In here I need to decipher with your humble assisstance.

It's GOM, don't get confused yet.

. . .Meanwhile, just remembered these set of peasants.

TAGS:
Tabh, jovialjov, Cestmoi1
I have no idea where the Amaka is. I have not seen her since last year's thread. If you need to decipher something lol you can Pm me but am not sure if I will be able to help you. I will not give out my Facebook details here (privacy reasons)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by V0lv0(f): 8:29am On Sep 26, 2014
All derailers should be banned simple. You people should take your ish elsewhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by And9: 8:42am On Sep 26, 2014
Once again it's ON undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wale112(m): 8:47am On Sep 26, 2014
V0lv0: All derailed should be banned simple. You people should take your ish elsewhere

really u want to dare us abi?

we shall see grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 8:53am On Sep 26, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

You're so sweet. Thank you, hun.

Looks like my Ghanaian warrior is MIA today sad

Waves @ mrham.
Hello Sweetheart! I missed u alot. Ujani namhlanje?

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 26, 2014
mrham03: Hello Sweetheart! I missed u alot. Ujani namhlanje?

Me ma wo akwaaba, s'thandwa smiley I'm ok. Hope you had a great day yesterday.

Few more days to go...CH-CH-CH-YEAH!!

Can't wait for the show to begin, mayne. Any favourites yet?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2014
New housemates guys. Welcome the HOT girls grin

Sheila- Botswana (21)

Sabina- Kenya (28)

Samantha- South Africa (29)...she's hot wink

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by V0lv0(f): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

lol am so shocked. Who taught you that lol?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 9:40am On Sep 26, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

wow! I love your twi and yeah my day wasnt bad but i wasnt able to chat with u yesterday and that didnt make me happy at all. for the hotshots, am also counting down the days to the show, unfornately no favorites yet, just have to go with my ghanaian reps for now. I know u are also supporting nhlahla ryt?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by teewhysafe(f): 9:43am On Sep 26, 2014
The chic frm SA Samantha is HOT! Gonna look out for her! Ow can I activate my channel 198 pls?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 26, 2014
mrham03: wow! I love your twi and yeah my day wasnt bad but i wasnt able to chat with u yesterday and that didnt make me happy at all. for the hotshots, am also counting down the days to the show, unfornately no favorites yet, just have to go with my ghanaian reps for now. I know u are also supporting nhlahla ryt?

I used google translate to "Twi" lol. Why couldn't you chat yesterday? Hope you weren't sick or something sad

Nhlanhla? I don't know,we will see. His name means luck or lucky, so I hope he is Mzansi's lucky charm. We need to dethrone Naija of their 3 wins tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 26, 2014
V0lv0: lol am so shocked. Who taught you that lol?

Google translate grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.