Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,830 members, 7,915,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:46 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2290452 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Allegiance(f): 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
BBA all d way
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ksslib:
Sabina resting on kc moore's chest.

Now I miss my grandparents! embarassed

gringringringringringringrin...chai!! This forum ehn!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
Chiazalam1:
Don't worry, Tayo will soon snap back. Just give him some time.

biko i dont want him to snap o. I just want him to be spontaneous and stop being too careful. The show is boring enough. I dont need him to join the league of nice men.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
killabeauti:

that girl is just a big mumu.. Tayo beat the drum and the housemates had a nice dance section. He got tired and stopped beating the drum, housemates started doing their own tin. Then queen leelee told tayo to beat the drum again and he told her he will do that when the housemates are done sing cos he doesnt want to interfere/spoil their fun, Neither does he want to step on anyones nerves. My lady started yelling the housemates doesnt like or care about you bla bla bla. She said alot of things and even drew the attention of the housemates.
For real? Just cos he didnt want to beat drum!

How did he react?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2014
dontrezzo:
I'm starting to think that Lillian leaving won't be such a bad thing.

People make mistakes.
It's not why we should throw her under the bus. Let's save them at any chance we get.
I remember nobody was really feeling Vina; but she was nominated 4 times and we saved her in all those occasions. We even got her to the finals.
Throughout the history of Big Brother Africa, we're the only country to have more than one housemate in the finals. And not just that; we've managed to acheive the feat 3 solid times.
Let's just support them to keep complimenting and inspiring each other.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
Psychedelia:

grin
Haha! Okay, no yawa there sha.

You talk about Lilian's remarks regarding Tayo's newfound 'meekness', but did it ever cross your mind that perhaps she might genuinely prefer the crazy Tayo, as opposed to the now-boring 'good boy'?
And it's even hilarious you now admit the old Tayo was a "time-bomb", when throughout the period he was having clashes left, right and center, you drew up endless counter-analogies to justify each and every F-bomb he detonated through his mic. shocked
Everything he did last week was perfecto to you, and not once did you admit he was a "time-bomb". Anybody who questioned his actions here on Nairaland was "unimportant" because Agents J and K of the Men In Black were already voting Tayo with hi-tech gadgets.
Now, Tayo don come take another direction, na im you now come dey blame Lillian for not telling him he was a "time-bomb" all along?

Anyway, I'm just saying this because I hope you don't come out tomorrow with another thread on how some inivisible men keep blocking the progress of women with their double standards and hypocritical ways, because na that day I go laugh you finish. grin
It's alright.

#TeamTayoAndLilian - none superior, none inferior.
lol, even as I kept hailing Tayo, I did admit at certain points that he needed to cool it down.

I give this new Tayo one week, by next week, he'll be back. We need his kinda drama cuz nothing is going on

Meanwhile, they're doing meeting cuz the girls say there's scarcity of men grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ksslib:

How did he react?

he was so pissed. He really tried to make her understand but she no gree.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ksslib:

How did he react?

he was so pissed. He really tried to make her understand but she no gree. I could bet she was drunk but we all know she nor dey drink. I think they are cool now.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
So ellah finally admitted shes sexually frustrated!

The lord is good.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
Chiazalam1:
Don't worry, Tayo will soon snap back. Just give him some time.

biko i dont want him to snap o. I just want him to be spontaneous and stop being too careful. The show is boring enough. I dont need him to join the league of nice men.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2014
abuze:
but seriously, what's fine about that guy. I still can't see it o.
Nawa o but the guy fine sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
killabeauti:

he was so pissed. He really tried to make her understand but she no gree. I could bet she was drunk but we all know she nor dey drink. I think they are cool now.
Hmmmn.

Thanks anyway.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
safarigirl:
lol, even as I kept hailing Tayo, I did admit at certain points that he needed to cool it down.

I give this new Tayo one week, by next week, he'll be back. We need his kinda drama cuz nothing is going on

Meanwhile, they're doing meeting cuz the girls say there's scarcity of men grin

I won't even lie. I prefer the old Tayo, although I still strongly believe he needs to pick his battles wisely.
There are other ways of entertaining people without fighting.
I remember Uti, Nkenna and Karen used to wow the housemates with their numerous bedtime witch stories.
Tayo can attract friends to himself by sharing numerous stories from Yoruba mythology, especially the ones about that guy who fell from a mango tree.
I don forget that his name sef grin
*hides*
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lertee(f): 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
Now I don't get basis for the hate on lilian,why is it that nigerians always choose the male reps over the females?
Coming down to lilian,what exactly is lilian's offence? Lilian twerks,and so? Does twerking hurt anyone in the house? She is entertaining in her own way. Tayo was all about trouble for the past few days and he is the best,meanwhile,his danders hurt more people than lilian's twerk.
If we do not support our own,who will?
What exactly is her offence? Why does she deserve to be labelled a bitttttctch?
Lilian IMO has done nothing wrong for her head to be called on the chop board. Esp not by Nigerians.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ksslib:

You can say that again.

Well, make we firat see the surprise the scammers have in store for us on Sunday!
Whatever stunt they want to pull, shouldnt surprise nigeria.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aderonila18: 9:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
There's nothing wrong with Lillian, she's fun and most Nigerians I know are trying to save both of them. A lot of us have more of a soft spot for Tayo but it doesn't mean we want to loose Lillian , she's way better than most of those deadwood in the house
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
Sabina too is sexually frustrated . As a matter of fact, she admitted to not wearing any panties right now and tapped her asss affirming that no housemate will have a taste of it cheesy save for her husband.

But she forgot to ask if any housemate will want to as much as see her n.@ked in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Brillz15: 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
She actually wasn't drinkin...she was lyk since she wasn't drinkin she nided to dance
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
Dospix:
My ernest prayer is that Lillian the twerker leaves that house come sunday. Gosh! This girl is damn annoying. She of all people should understand Tayo better than anyone; but that is obviously not the case. She practically wants to drag his feet into the same ditch he washed off today. On the other hand I feel the show was totally boring today because the lion of the tribe of Naija, the slayer of 20 elephant in two hours has suddenly gone to sleep. Too bad for a show that needs some Tayo flavour to get people talking and entertained.

I'm sick and tired of you guys' "double standardness."

What's it with Nigerians hating their female reps? What's with Nigerians putting their female reps under the bus? If you want Lilian to leave so y'all can focus all your votes on Tayo, then say it and stop this campaign of calumny against Lilian.

What's her crime? Telling Tayo to beat the drum when he clearly doesn't want to? Is it enough to warrant her to leave on sunday? From the inception of this thread, you guys have always prayed that Lilian is not "Beverly," and when she disappointed you guys, y'all have started a new orthodox means to make her look bad!!

What's with sexism? In all Tayo's fights, quarrels and whatnots, none of y'all wished him failure. But just this common mistake from Lilian y'all are already calling fo her head. This is the height of hypocrisy. Lilian main problem is being a female rep of Nigeria. I pity any future female of Naija, cos y'all sexist will run her down.

Let Lilian come home so the girl can rest from y'all hates. Nonsense!!

P.S: By "Y'all," I meant those that condemned and asked for Lilian's eviction as well as those that "liked" the slandering posts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
Psychedelia:
Easy, guys.
Lillian's only crimes are twerking and misunderstanding Tayo just this evening; somehow, you're all calling for her immediate eviction?
Tayo has gotten into numerous fights within a space of just 9 days, and we've never called for his eviction. In fact, we've made excuses for him. We've bent over backwards to see from his point of view.

Double standards much?

Please, let's be fair and understand that misunderstandings do happen. Support Tayo and Lillian.

Be fair? Do you think these lots can be fair. They've secretly wished Lilian can leave so that Tayo can have unrestricted access to their votes. One member said something like, "oh, I've even forgotten that Lilian dey that house, make I drop small vote for her" many pages ago, when I tol him to vote for Lilian too. Just see how these sexist hates Lilian. Tayo has worse records than Leelee, but yet, he's been praised from Earth to Jupiter!!

So much hypocrisy!! Fùck this show!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
MoyoGENERAL:

may be you didnt get me!!!
I said he should adopt the ELIKEM strategy!!!!
from cooking very early in the morning for her, to making her jealous by hanging with Fatima( Malawi presenter) prior to her eviction, to putting up the I don't care attitude when it seems as if pokello wan use his brain, to over clinching with her most times deep into the early hours of the day!!!!
abeg, pokello gave ELIKEM tough time!!!
at a point in time, twas as if Elikem was going mad( he could not figure the game pokello was playing on him)...he had to reorganize his strategy....( obviously made so many unpredictable moves)

this is what I mean!!!
okay. Got you now.

Meanwhile, is there some reasonable explanation for this?

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Brillz15: 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hate z such a strng word tho
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2014
Psychedelia:

grin
Haha! Okay, no yawa there sha.

You talk about Lilian's remarks regarding Tayo's newfound 'meekness', but did it ever cross your mind that perhaps she might genuinely prefer the crazy Tayo, as opposed to the now-boring 'good boy'?
And it's even hilarious you now admit the old Tayo was a "time-bomb", when throughout the period he was having clashes left, right and center, you drew up endless counter-analogies to justify each and every F-bomb he detonated through his mic. shocked
Everything he did last week was perfecto to you, and not once did you admit he was a "time-bomb". Anybody who questioned his actions here on Nairaland was "unimportant" because Agents J and K of the Men In Black were already voting Tayo with hi-tech gadgets.
Now, Tayo don come take another direction, na im you now come dey blame Lillian for not telling him he was a "time-bomb" all along?

Anyway, I'm just saying this because I hope you don't come out tomorrow with another thread on how some inivisible men keep blocking the progress of women with their double standards and hypocritical ways, because na that day I go laugh you finish. grin
It's alright.

#TeamTayoAndLilian - none superior, none inferior.

You dey mind them? It's easier to read Lilian's heart from the TV. So much hypocrisy. I'm done on this matter abeg. Make Lilian come home make them jolly. Mtcheeeww!!

P.S: By "them," I meant those that condemned and asked for Lilian's eviction as well as those that "liked" the slandering posts.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fashrola(m): 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2014
Laveda: I'll get Dbanj popular. Tayo replies, this woman is high oo Lillian come and reply her please
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aderonila18: 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
fashrola:
Laveda: I'll get Dbanj popular. Tayo replies, this woman is high oo Lillian come and reply her please

Tayo says do you have AC down there, do you have honey inside it grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
lertee:
Now I don't get basis for the hate on lilian,why is it that nigerians always choose the male reps over the females?
Coming down to lilian,what exactly is lilian's offence? Lilian twerks,and so? Does twerking hurt anyone in the house? She is entertaining in her own way. Tayo was all about trouble for the past few days and he is the best,meanwhile,his danders hurt more people than lilian's twerk.
Lilian IMO has done nothing wrong for her head to be called on the chop board. Esp not by Nigerians.
She is not a bitch but sometimes she gives the impression that she is...I remember one time she was ranting "Do you know what it is like not to cum during sex! omg I can't even picture myself having sex and not cumming" she was referring this to Samantha
Moreover these days she is fund of using the "F" word.She most likely always finish her sentences with "Fucking shit" and she says it with such aggression.Fucking shit this fucking shit that.
I get why some people call her a bitch.She herself is aware of the way others may perceive her but she doesn't care.Miley Cyrus who popularised twerking is often labeled a bitch even Nicki Minaj as well with such dignity.At the end of the day it doesn't matter.Just live your life.
Anyway just for laughs; Lillian voice sounds like shit and her rapping is awful.Nasty sad
lertee:
She is not a bitch but sometimes she gives the impression that she is...I remember one time she was ranting "Do you know what it is like not to cum during sex! omg I can't even picture myself having sex and not cumming" she was referring this to Samantha
Moreover these days she is fund of using the "F" word.She most likely always finish her sentences with "Fucking shit" and she says it with such aggression.Fucking shit this fucking shit that.
I get why some people call her a bitch.She herself is aware of the way others may perceive her but she doesn't care.Miley Cyrus who popularised twerking is often labeled a bitch even Nicki Minaj as well with such dignity.At the end of the day it doesn't matter.Just live your life.
Anyway just for laughs; Lillian voice sounds like shit and her rapping is awful.Nasty
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
ochon:

Be fair? Do you think these lots can be fair. They've secretly wished Lilian can leave so that Tayo can have unrestricted access to their votes. One member said something like, "oh, I've even forgotten that Lilian dey that house, make I drop small vote for her" many pages ago, when I tol him to vote for Lilian too. Just see how these sexist hates Lilian. Tayo has worse records than Leelee, but yet, he's been praised from Earth to Jupiter!!

this one wey you just dey blow hot air sha...

Tomorrow na me dem go accuse of chasing potential voters.

The Lilly babe just gave Tayo a lap dance, they're joking around, so let's hope those people that resolved to not vote her hours ago have changed their minds. Everything being said about Lillian was said in moments of anger at some disturbing words she threw at him for something as petty as not ddrumming for her to twerk.

There were people campaigning hard for both of them on twitter that angrily said she should leave at that moment, but tempers are calm now. No need to incite people anymore

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Mordyb: 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
This yabbing tayo is sharing there is God o!!!!

that laveda chick must be high to think she stand a chance with dbanj
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
ochon:

what is wrong with you? calm down for Bleep sake...calling someone sexist just because he didn't notice miss twerker is not good of you.where is the love
#bringbackourgirls

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ksslib:
So ellah finally admitted shes sexually frustrated!

The lord is good.
Lmfao I knew it!!!
I feel for them sha.1 week without the dih.It's sad.Lol but Frankie wan tap that thing now
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2014
Tayo is an idiotttt

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
safarigirl:
this one wey you just dey blow hot air sha...

Tomorrow na me dem go accuse of chasing potential voters.

The Lilly babe just gave Tayo a lap dance, they're joking around, so let's hope those people that resolved to not vote her hours ago have changed their minds. Everything being said about Lillian was said in moments of anger at some disturbing words she threw at him for something as petty as not ddrumming for her to twerk.

There were people campaigning hard for both of them on twitter that angrily said she should leave at that moment, but tempers are calm now. No need to incite people anymore

@embolden, I really don't care any more. What y'all, especially ChelseaBMW, was doing, was what's in that embolden. Y'all was just pushing Lilian under the bus as always. For all Tayo's fights, none of y'all called him a "bâstard"and wish him "eviction" but once Lilian did hers, y'all tone changed. That one no concern me again. For all I care, Trezagah can win that show and I won't even bother. The show is fùcked up this year, anyway.

P.S: By "them," I meant those that condemned and asked for Lilian's eviction as well as those that "liked" the slandering posts.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.