Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2273768 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:54am On Oct 17, 2014
Dannyxy:
easyyyyyyyy, those secondary school girls and Virgin boys spent their own money and time to vote you know, I think that statement is a bit too harsh. they might be not committed voters, but at least they are voting.

my own problem is those that make noise all over the place and don't vote, you see them hyping and #ing someone, but they don't vote. in fact I believe those that vote well, don't have time to be making noise about it, mackey2 won two country votes and waka wake mou won the extravaganza last week because we were not voting, but making noise alone, we have to start voting more, while we talk less.
people try to vote on BBA site. I don't know about you, but I tried to vote for the extravaganza and what happenedv the BBA site was faulty. Why is it faulty in Nigeria? We reported to their twitter handle and nothing is done.

It's one thing to not make any effort and it's another when your efforts are sabottaged. Do you know how frustrating that must be?

And anyone who thinks Waka MOU won that ish fair and square is jonzing. Like I keep repeating, the things that go on behind the scenes are another thing from what we know.

Besides Tayo has fans especially on twitter voting the xfactor ish for him.

Some tag it in the following ways:

Tayo #xfactor
"Tayo's the man" #xfactor
Tayo's got the xfactor
#Tayohasthexfactor

Are they doing it right? We don't know cuz IK wasn't very clear on that ish but you can't accuse them of not trying or doing their best. Macky0.1 is the BIGGEST Zambia artiste (the first to get a Vevo channel in their country) so you can imagine why he has more peeps, even Zambians that don't watch BBA are campaigning for him. Imagine if even small Olamide repped us how popular he'd be talk less someone like Don Jazzy.

Do you really want to berate Tayo's fans in comparison to Macky0.1's fans? Cuz that comparison is so off the mark. Is it the Idris, Nhlanhla, Sammy or JJ fans that are doing more? Please when comparing, you must consider certain factors to be fair

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:57am On Oct 17, 2014
olumuyiolaoluwa:
Liliy said hu know may b cos of his English dat was why he was nominated,.......He claimed to have once stayed in Canada.
his son was born there so it's believable
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Naaaah!! Bring back Ajani rather. ..Tayo's the person in the house right now. AJANI is the alien slayer kiss
yes AJANI the "Alpha-Male"
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
So I just came back from reading the BBA BORINGshots FB page...

Oh boy!! Wacky2's goons have got that place on lockdown, same as Twitter.. Any post, related or unrelated to Wacky2 will attract praises and hypes from his goons. It's like he paid these goons before he entered Biggie's house. What makes it more annoying is that Wacky2 has not had any update dedicated to him. He's like a spectator in that house yet his goons are all over the place disturbing tha peace!! If that nigga wins this BBA, then it's safe to say BBA is fùcked up.

Even the update about Tayo's reconcilation with HMs, which has nothing to do with Wacky2, had almost all the comments talking about Wacky2. I don't read comments anymore cos those annoying goons have nothing valuable to update other than Wacky2's campaign. Tufiakwa!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
ochon:

Oh boy!! Wacky2's goons have got that place on lockdown, same as Twitter.. Any post, related or unrelated to Wacky2 will attract praises and hypes from his goons. It's like he paid these goons before he entered Biggie's house. What makes it more annoying is that Wacky2 has not had any update dedicated to him. He's like a spectator in that house yet his goons are all over the place disturbing tha peace!! If that nigga wins this BBA, then it's safe to say BBA is fùcked up.

Even the update about Tayo's reconcilation with HMs, which has nothing to do with Wacky2, had almost all the comments talking about Wacky2. I don't read comments anymore cos those annoying goons have nothing valuable to update other than Wacky2's campaign. Tufiakwa!!
Hmmmn. Na wa o.

So its this serious sef?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
safarigirl:
his son was born there so it's believable
k a lot of accent mehn ...like last night Tayo n Co were teasing him about his relationship with Ella d dude really could not defend himself grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
safarigirl:
people try to vote on BBA site. I don't know about you, but I tried to vote for the extravaganza and what happenedv the BBA site was faulty. Why is it faulty in Nigeria? We reported to their twitter handle and nothing is done.

It's one thing to not make any effort and it's another when your efforts are sabottaged. Do you know how frustrating that must be?

And anyone who thinks Waka MOU won that ish fair and square is jonzing. Like I keep repeating, the things that go on behind the scenes are another thing from what we know.

Besides Tayo has fans especially on twitter voting the xfactor ish for him.

Some tag it in the following ways:

Tayo #xfactor
"Tayo's the man" #xfactor
Tayo's got the xfactor
#Tayohasthexfactor

Are they doing it right? We don't know cuz IK wasn't very clear on that ish but you can't accuse them of not trying or doing their best. Macky0.1 is the BIGGEST Zambia artiste (the first to get a Vevo channel in their country) so you can imagine why he has more peeps, even Zambians that don't watch BBA are campaigning for him. Imagine if even small Olamide repped us how popular he'd be talk less someone like Don Jazzy.

Do you really want to berate Tayo's fans in comparison to Macky0.1's fans? Cuz that comparison is so off the mark. Is it the Idris, Nhlanhla, Sammy or JJ fans that are doing more? Please when comparing, you must consider certain factors to be fair
true word, but if we can defeat Mugabe grin we can defeat them.

*readies his arsenals for massive p.r * are they mad? macvites and his goons should get ready
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
Dospix:
This Lillian of a girl thinks we love her because she twerks. I actually respect the fact that she sees twerking as her God given talent;but what angers me is the way she has been going about this twerking since IK called her a special girl.
Lillian to biggie during her diary section-pls can I twerk for my fans.
Na twerking go make us vote her?
Now dat the twerking manual. She call ha Rap book have bn stolen may b dat will reduce her twerking.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
Forwetinnah:

No be only Macky2 na " Maggi2"...even his fans know he's another Wendell in the house
don't underestimate that guy's fans, they are ready
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ksslib:

Hmmmn. Na wa o.

So its this serious sef?

This is damn serious my brother. I noticed it earlier but ignored it; but since Safarigirl brought it up, I decided to investigate and boom!! She's right!!

I've even gone back to previous Hotshot's highlights and 70% of the comments are all about Wacky2. This is so unfair. How can someone that rarely get talked about on this platform or that of others, get so much attention? This is not fair on other HMs. Just see how Mira was evicted cos she's not as popular as that wood, Trezegah. This show is getting lame!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
mac2 strategy, remain unnoticed for most part the game, stroll into the finals, then his goons do the dirty job.

the good thing is that they started their scheming too early, now we know their plan, thank God they didn't wait till the final week, he would have just won without us seeing it coming

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thrizzle(m): 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2014
guys let's all go to Twitter and do the xfactor thing let tayo win

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
ochon:

This is damn serious my brother. I noticed it earlier but ignored it; but since Safarigirl brought it up, I decided to investigate and boom!! She's right!!

I've even gone back to previous Hotshot's highlights and 70% of the comments are all about Wacky2. This is so unfair. How can someone that rarely get talked about on this platform or that of others, get so much attention? This is not fair on other HMs. Just see how Mira was evicted cos she's not as popular as that wood, Trezegah. This show is getting lame!!
If not for Trezagah, wacky would have been the Trezegah of the house .. smh

Well, for starters, lets see if he wins the X factor thingy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2014
But guys whats this noise about Macky2 guy...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ksslib:

What's this X-factor thingy all about and is there any price for it?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
ochon:

It's not by crowding the net and making noise. ..its by VOTING!! I'm happy Nigerians are not towing that line this season...If it comes to noise, they are learning. Make we just dey vote dry go not just with Naija codes
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
ochon:

Yes. The price will be given to the deserving housemate who won via the diary room.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
abeg make una go bba Facebook Page too.

#tayothexfactor

mac2 boys have infested the place, na only mac2, mac2 dey reign there.

maybe I should snap shot the page, those guys no dey joke at all...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ksslib:

Yes. The price will be given to the deserving housemate who won via the diary room.
baba na how far?, jiki ya yi soki ko?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ksslib:

wetin make una dey insult Trigga ma nigga like this? angry

I will not stand for it! Trezagah is far more entertaining than Macky0.1...he's the talking point, when he coughs twitter explodes. What is Macky0.1?

I take God beg una, make una no compare Trigga to that mime wey Zambia put for house say na artiste. Trigga is the Poo angry sad angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
Dannyxy:
baba na how far?, jiki ya yi soki ko?

Eh mutumi na. Ya yi soki Sosai. smiley

Mun gode allah.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
safarigirl:
wetin make una dey insult Trigga ma nigga like this? angry

I will not stand for it! Trezagah is far more entertaining than Macky0.1...he's the talking point, when he coughs twitter explodes. What is Macky0.1?

I take God beg una, make una no compare Trigga to that mime wey Zambia put for house say na artiste. Trigga is the Poo angry sad angry angry
Hahaha! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
Dannyxy:
abeg make una go bba Facebook Page too.

#tayothexfactor

mac2 boys have infested the place, na only mac2, mac2 dey reign there.

maybe I should snap shot the page, those guys no dey joke at all...
Yea. Pls do. Snap as many as possible.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
ochon:

viewers are to vote for the housemate they think has the X-factor and that housemate is rewarded on Sunday (the one with the most votes), we don't know the reward yet

You vote by tweeting, facebooking or wechatting the name of the HM with the tag Xfactor/#Xfactor

Now, will there be any justice in the world if that mute wins it when the lion slayer is the one keeping us watching?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
I don laff die o... grin grin grin Tman just can't dance to save his life!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dfrenzy(m): 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
Forwetinnah:
I don laff die o... grin grin grin Tman just can't dance to save his life!! grin
Tman, as in Tayo or who?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ochon,
Happy birthday. Sorry for typing this late.

Many handsome years.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ksslib:

Yea. Pls do. Snap as many as possible.

here, there is no page without macvites goons making noise, 24/7...

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
Idris' DS:

He says, he's realised he's losing his game while Goitse plays hers, he wantsthat to stop.
He feels he and Sipe are cool for now

He ends his DS by asking Biggie if he can say "Are You Mad?" After every announcement he makes

Samantha:

Says her shirt which has 'NERD' inscrripted on it coulf be a representation og who she is.

She says she's got good leadership qualities cuz she's the first of 5 children

She asks if Biggie can write 44 instead of 34 on Alusa's birthday cake

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by russello: 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
One part of me wants mickey mouse to win the xfactor iish, maybe that will draw attention from housemates to him (nomination things).

On the other hand, my Naija spirit wants T-man to win d xfactor, just to prove to his (mickey mouse) goons say dem nor reach!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
Macky2's DS:

Says they're preparing well for their extravaganza task, he doesn't know how the other team is doing if they'll have the upperhand

He thinks there are a few dramaqueens which is good for the game. He feels there might be one or two dramaqueens in their group.

He feels Sheilla is anti-social and Frankie is fake and always putting up an act (the two dramaqueens he mentioned when Biggie asks him to name names)

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
Dannyxy:
here, there is no page without macvites goons making noise, 24/7...
Hmmn thanks.

I go just kuku visit the page sometime to see for myself!

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.