Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,095 members, 7,880,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:55 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2275476 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
BBboreshots

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 11:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
Is arthur still in that house by the way Not read a thing about him since the nomination night , I think.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
Macky 2 and Arthur said they find Lilian sexy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
something might happen tonight, this guys are drunkkkk
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 11:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
dontrezzo:
dumb!

Smart dumb!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GreyBlood: 11:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
Wetin Trez smoke
Why he just dey rap awkwardly for kitchen?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by easyflex: 11:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
This is one of the dryest BBA in recent memory . Very dry housemates. They are just allowing biggie alcohol to waste. I 'm really feeling sorry for the girls in the house . They really got their groove on tonight but their isn't eligible bachelors in the house. Most of the guys are unavailable either married or in serious r/ship . The available ones are so dull and don't have no games.

It was obvious sipe, ellah is Hot and need some male company this night but all the guys available are just so timid and scared.

Frankie is walking around with floss ups in his mouth posing like that makes him a correct guy.

mr 265 runs away whenever a girl wants to rock him, arthur is flying under the radar,luis dey form missing his evicted gf.
idris is clowning around and rolling on the foor for peopl wey no send am .
nhla nhla just dey snoop around for kitchen with his body guard sheila.

samantha is walking round the house looking for who needs advice or counselling,
laveda with her coarse facial features and oily face is holding her campaign poster and looking for validation from any available male housemates.
JJ is brooding , meditating on the next lyrics and move that would make her land samantha. He's currently looking for a gossip spot so he could add his voice .
mambea is an election observer and watching the show from inside the house (I give it to her tho , she's beautiful)
Kaycee moore is going about hugging all the female housemates. say's how are u to each of them and after that nothing more to say. Hugs the chick tighter and leaves after 10 seconds. Charlie na dis thing u come do here ?.

Permutation is flirting with all the unwanted girls in the house and convincing himself that he is the most wanted guy around.
Macky 2 ,chilled out , trying so hard not to dissapoint his fans , country peeps and GF.

Small pepper , having funas always, chick no send anybody.
Alusa , not in the mood to talk about idi amin now.
Tayo, have rocked d house with his drum tonite, so taking d back seat now.
Trezagar !!! The man of the night , rocked d house with his blingz and dance moves . Most quiet HM but still one of the more entertaining. Just a look @ d dude will make u let out a chuckle.
Lilian , tryna be d drama queen and being her usual self.
Boring set of people make I go sleep joor.

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GreyBlood: 11:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
Easyflex shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
KlarrKlarr and Sheillah. .. ahem**
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:59pm On Oct 17, 2014
Psychedelia:
Ever since the sham nominees announcement that happened on Monday, I've found it really difficult to take the show seriously or even tune in for 10 minutes.
Just like I promised on Monday, I haven't cast a single vote, and I probably never will for the rest of the show's duration.
If such a terrible goof could be committed by the organisers (with the total number of camera men, writers, observers, sound engineers, network managers and presenter involved) and it could take them THAT long to correct their error, then it means the so-called organisers never took the show seriously to begin with. And if the organisers don't take it seriously, why should I?

I'm not deeply invested in the show anymore.
I'm over it. undecided

hey bro. Abeg wetin happen? Nack me tori abeg
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 12:02am On Oct 18, 2014
Trezeguet: "I have a feeling that Esther and Permithias will go on sunday". Maybe he had a dream grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 12:28am On Oct 18, 2014
olodo
kgr28:

Forgive me for thinking the UV theme party was for Housemates, but not for viewers...ma bad!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dospix(m): 12:32am On Oct 18, 2014
This Trezegar of a guy is not too bad an observer. While in a conversation with Lavida, he tells her that he thinks Esther and Permithuis ain't going anywhere because he sees them as strong characters in the house. He also stresses the fact that Africa doesn't like people who have never been to America but try to speak like Americans. When asked by Lavida on what he thinks about her, he tells her that she is cute and different from all other housemates.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:44am On Oct 18, 2014
kgr28:

Man!! I was wondering what happend to you. How was the prison life?

We need to launch the commission of enquiry againt the MOD!

Bro. Life behind bars was hell. It was a MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISON.

NOW TO BB HOTSHOT:

My top 3 finalists in no particular order are Idris, Esther, and Tayo (if he behaves himself tho)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:57am On Oct 18, 2014
Sheillah and KlarrKlarr. ..i dey see una o, any attempt to limpopo I wee cash you angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 12:59am On Oct 18, 2014
dynamitee:
olodo
Smart-Mampara
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wo1F(m): 12:59am On Oct 18, 2014
Going down between sheila and Nhla
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:23am On Oct 18, 2014
Sheila and nhlan no dey kolobi again?I tot round 2 go dey
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 1:48am On Oct 18, 2014
Forwetinnah:
Sheillah and KlarrKlarr. ..i dey see una o, any attempt to limpopo I wee cash you angry

LMAO!! Are you sure you are a lady? You are damn too funny to be a lady. You crack me up with all your posts.

I think you are guy. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 2:39am On Oct 18, 2014
So nothing is happening?? chai peeps ehn! start moving
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Olaone1: 6:38am On Oct 18, 2014
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:25am On Oct 18, 2014
Many BB editions back, I envisaged presciently,that a time would come when thegrand prize would be as high as 300USD or even higher. But I NEVER imagined that a time would come when most of the housrmates will be dads and mums and marrieds. This ridiculous trend started a few editions back and it degenerated so rapidly to what we have today. I'm positive this is contrary to the vision of the BB forefathers.

If this sheet continues unchecked, then one may logically expect that in the future when the grand prize increases to say 500USD, most of the housemates will be GRAND PAS & GRAND MAS. Then BIGGIE would summon housemates to the diary room to inform them about their GRAND PARENTAL STATUS.

Endemol and DSTV/MULTICHOICE had better checked this ug.ly trend

Nuff said to the i.diots

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chibuke56: 7:32am On Oct 18, 2014
ochon:

LMAO!! Are you sure you are a lady? You are damn too funny to be a lady. You crack me up with all your posts.

i thought i was d only one
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tuso(m): 7:42am On Oct 18, 2014
ortopazz:

with dat im gay voice! hate it when he speaks, e b like person d squeal! mtchreew imagine d gayvoice shouting strategy wen d King apologized to buffons like im! nonsense, alliance with the devil won't save ur a,,ss ode!

Why talking soo much thrash?... undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 8:01am On Oct 18, 2014
ochon:

Sexist...!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 8:03am On Oct 18, 2014
forkadict:

Bro. Life behind bars was hell. It was a MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISON.

NOW TO BB HOTSHOT:

My top 3 finalists in no particular order are Idris, Esther, and Tayo (if he behaves himself tho)

Idris will not get in the top 3.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:15am On Oct 18, 2014
ochon:

grin I'm a lady..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:17am On Oct 18, 2014
ellab:
Sheila and nhlan no dey kolobi again?I tot round 2 go dey

So it went down, chai!! I slept off
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by CircleOfWilis: 8:24am On Oct 18, 2014
lumeviewscom:

Idris will not get in the top 3.
u were the one feeding us with better updates and predictions during the previous bba season..wetin hapun to u this season?
Where c'est moi sef?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 8:28am On Oct 18, 2014
Tayo echoed all your sentiments about deejay this morning. In summary the deejay no try at all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 18, 2014
tsquaure:
Tayo echoed all your sentiments about deejay this morning. In summary the deejay no try at all.

In other words, whinging must be in yall's DNA. Sometimes you just have to make do with what's presented to you without the moaning. It's called flexibility.

Tayo can have a party that caters to his musical taste when he is the one throwing it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 8:59am On Oct 18, 2014
CircleOfWilis:
u were the one feeding us with better updates and predictions during the previous bba season..wetin hapun to u this season?
Where c'est moi sef?

I got in on the whole action late... The first week was almost gone before I knew BBA had even started. I dey do my Masters program for one country wey nor get business with BBA but I have found a way to watch now so I'll try to update when I can.

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.