Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,109 members, 7,880,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2275488 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sage2(m): 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
Now this calls for concern.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
ortopazz:

bless ur man! Am loving yoruba I swear,!

Amen!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by russello: 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
Undra:

It won't be possible for them to all be in the top 3. Coz we c how much the housemates hates the guys thar happen to b SADC members esp JJ, Perm, Nhlanhla etc so the chances r that those will always b the ussual suspects meaning SADC keeps getting LESSER.

And what happened to the girls, Samantha, Sheila, Goitse, Butterfly, Sippe etc?

U mean the house also hate Luis, Macky2, and Trezegah?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
[size=15pt]Im happy Lillian is out, she was a very bad representation of Nigerians (ladies especially), all she did well was twerk, cant have any intellectual discuss, always sucking up to others. Several times i planted palm on face wen she talked (at least d few times i tuned in) Glad shes out.

BUT Esther being out is sad!! Very sad![/size]

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by suze(f): 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
Samantha had zero nominations. She might end up winning this bigbrother

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wo1F(m): 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
GHKWAME1:
So, with regional voting dictating the pace, who do you think as things stand now might get out?

On the strength of tonight's result, Laveda will be toast come sunday.
SADC will be tested. Nhlanhla, JJ, Alusa are all from the SADC. We'll see how that plays out.
Ma'am will survive. Only WA up. So she has 9ja, GH on lock down.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
Psychedelia:

LOOOOL! What's the ID? grin

No mind the yeye girl. She's killabeauti and if she denies it then she's lying grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
suze:
Samantha had zero nominations. She might end up winning this bigbrother

I see her and Sheila as strong contenders.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dannyxy:
grin grin na lie

Thank God say you no try am. If to say you try am, na jail staaaaaaight. You go chop beans so tey u go dey piss beans ni.

My broda, prison no good o
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
Reincarnated:

No mind the yeye girl. She's killabeauti and if she denies it then she's lying grin

She is not killabeauti
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by onila(f): 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
ashawo always comes last
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
forkadict:

Thank God say you no try am. If to say you try am, na jail staaaaaaight. You go chop beans so tey u go dey piss beans ni.

My broda, prison no good o
lmaoooooooo, the guy wan jonze me ohh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
wo1F:

SADC will be tested. Nhlanhla, JJ, Alusa are all from the SADC. We'll see how that plays out.
Ma'am will survive. Only WA up. So she has 9ja, GH on lock down.

Alusa is from Kenya
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
ToyinDipo:

She is not killabeauti

Go and sit down somewhere... i've caught her

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
onila:
ashawo always comes last

Pic of you chest, or I believe it is manly. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
Reincarnated:

Hmmmmmmmm. Fascinating!

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/images/300x/3460157.jpg[/img]
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by russello: 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
GHKWAME1:
So, with regional voting dictating the pace, who do you think as things stand now might get out?

Alusa, Ella, permit_ass
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
Faun:
What the f..u.ck is this doing on the front page?
Checked one of these channels and saw a girl with an oily face holding a saxophone. I'm sure she's Yoruba.
What's the point anyway?
Why spend days watching a s..t.upid show like this and hoping they f..u.ck, when you can just visit Reality Kings like I do and watch the real p..o.rn?
*Yawns* orait.tnx 4 d opinion

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wo1F(m): 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
GHKWAME1:

Ma'am bee will survive. Only WA up. So she has 9ja, GH on lock down. With 9ja's assistance (that's if GH reach out to 9ja enough) she might also carry ROA.
Premediated murder will be toast too. But sadly Nhlanhla will survive. Let's see sha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by russello: 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
wo1F:
How we stand after nomination

Laveda - 11
Nhlanhla - 8
Premediated murder -7
Jj - 4
Alusa -3
Ma'am bee -3
Ella - 3
Kacee more - 2
Idris - 1

Alusa, Ella, permit_ass are goners lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
Reincarnated:

Go and sit down somewhere... i've caught her

Keep deceiving urself... How did you catch her?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
Psychedelia:

Hmmmmmmmm. Fascinating!

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/images/300x/3460157.jpg[/img]

Ok.. dey der dey soak garri. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
Forwetinnah:

The mistakes this season too much o!! its not even funny, Biggie why Esther. You dey wait make Ella seduce Tayo nii??

as in ehn, frankie d dull map Na! d girl like tayo No b mouth!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
onila:
i saw a video of a guy massaging her bum
It was Luis
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
ToyinDipo:

Keep deceiving urself... How did you catch her?

Dont worry yourself.. jus know that ive caught her. grin but bros, the rate at which u take jump on that my post be like say u had someone else in mind.. Despite the fact that i know u are wrong, may I ask whom?

And.. are you now agreeing that cestmoi1 is also killabeauti?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
Reincarnated:

sorry rein, you are so wrong.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Drahmah: 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
THEAMAKA:

It doesn't matter how Lilian's personality was. Whether she was nice calm and sweet, or loud and confrontational like Tayo, she stands no chance when up against a male from the same country, even if they both made it to day 63. If Tayo was the calm and laid back guy, he would still be preferred. Lilian could never win in either situation.
not to sound Rudeyou need to chill over this 'bba girl right activism' thing you always got going on.. it's just a show, really.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by adebisicutie: 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
Make we vote for Laveda, mostly likely she go comot so we fit build relationship with her ppl. Na time to dey vote strategically, ppl wye no likely to dey finale na them we suppose dey support

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
ToyinDipo:

She is not killabeauti

please tell him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
Reincarnated:

Dont worry yourself.. jus know that ive caught her. grin but bros, the rate at which u take jump on that my post be like say u had someone else in mind.. Despite the fact that i know u are wrong, may I ask whom?

And.. are you now agreeing that cestmoi1 is also killabeauti?

I know who she is, if you tell me how you supposedly caught her as C'est moi, then I may consider telling you who she is.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
killabeauti:

sorry rein, you are so wrong.

Ofcourse u will deny it

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
Guykhena:

That was before biggie ripped her off angry ,
She made Lillian go? Actually Nigerians made Lillian go by chosing Tayo over her with votes.
Did we have a choice.Besides she says stupid things and she got nominated for it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.