Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2273934 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dfrenzy(m): 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
Plz, how about Tayo x-factor price?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chelseabmw(m): 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
Sheilla stop complimenting urself plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ( always talking about shaving and hairstyle ) like wtf angry angry angry

You just jumped from nowhere to stop the lovely conversation among the guys embarassed

[size=18pt]ARE YOU MAD?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
Dfrenzy:
Plz, how about Tayo x-factor price?
hopefully it will be announced after nominations show
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dfrenzy(m): 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2014
safarigirl:
k, how was their DS today?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Magicdon(m): 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
safarigirl:
Na so dem strike out Tayo's girls....andd some mumus were saying Esther would win. Iffa hear.

At least Tayo got the Xfactor...he won't be so down
wat is X-factor
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by clefstone(m): 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
safarigirl:
that's even more reason to put him up, a man wouldn't like to share his woman with another man
even if his heart screams Tayo, he won't mention his name. As much as men don't want to share, they also don't want to be seen as fighting another man on top of woman matter. Take it from me, i'm a guy. Its one of d 'guys code'

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dfrenzy(m): 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
Mark my word, Nhlanhla will nominate mr. 265 today

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Drahmah: 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Broer, I just looked up akamu & it resembles yoghurt or some type of porrige. Eba looks more like pap, not akamu.

Pap & meat below
boy, this had me like... grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
Dfrenzy:
Mark my word, Nhlanhla will nominate mr. 265 today
i hope so or kaycee moore embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
Drahmah:
boy, this had me like... grin

But am I right though? That other thing looks watery.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Onge(f): 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
Chiazalam1:
I heard same. Biggie this year is confused. The say one thing and do something else. its depressing.
The is immunity for the HOH remember in the first week Laveda was immune because she was the HOH.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
Onge:
The is immunity for the HOH remember in the first week Laveda was immune because she was the HOH.
but the rules say there can be no save, you can only add to the list of nominees. So which is it? Why is Biggie confusing himself? I can bet that if tomorrow Tayo is up and wins HOH, the immunity rule will vanish

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
Why do i have a feeling that housemates are intimidated by Nhlanhla.
Afterall he said he will instill discipline in the house, i guess he will have some resistance, most housemates are lazy and dont part take in most activities.
You cant blame him, he comes from Rugby background where discipline is a the name of the game.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Broer, I just looked up akamu & it resembles yoghurt or some type of porrige. Eba looks more like pap, not akamu.

Pap & meat below
Lol! What you people refer to as Pap is diff from ours..

Here, eba doesnt look like Pap. Cos Pap= Akamu. And akamu(Pap) is a thick paste-like yoghurt used to enjoy fried bean cake. But Eba on the other hand, is used to lick soup like the pic you posted.
There you go, suster.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Onge(f): 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
safarigirl:
but the rules say there can be no save, you can only add to the list of nominees. So which is it? Why is Biggie confusing himself? I can bet that if tomorrow Tayo is up and wins HOH, the immunity rule will vanish
lets hope that doesn't happen, but I personally don't think biggie would do that.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
14:
Afterall he said he will instill discipline in the house, i guess he will have some resistance, most housemates are lazy and dont part take in most activities.
You cant blame him, he comes from Rugby background where discipline is a the name of the game.
hahaha, when it was Tayo he was being arrogant and tyrannical, now it's Nklankla and he's disciplined. Big ups bro

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by noxyify: 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
I just tuned to bba channel and I remembered DAT my lily and Esther are gone.I miss dem so much especially lily.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
Onge:
lets hope that doesn't happen, but I personally don't think biggie would do that.
and how very convenient that Nhlanhla wins HOH controversially the week he's up for eviction? These peeps are sneaky I tell you

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
14:
And you made this ground breaking discovery just few hours into his reign as the HOH? Impressive!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by pseudome(f): 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
1st time of posting this season

Let's not b confused, the 1st week all housemates were up 4 eviction but because Laveda was HOH she was immune. So same thing will happen for Klaar Klaar. He'll only add a housemate while he'll b immune.

I just hope Biggie still lets him knw he was up.

Hope no more confusion?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
pseudome:
1st time of posting this season

Let's not b confused, the 1st week all housemates were up 4 eviction but because Laveda was HOH she was immune. So same thing will happen for Klaar Klaar. He'll only add a housemate while he'll b immune.

I just hope Biggie still lets him knw he was up.

Hope no more confusion?
if that happens, Kaycey Moore will automatically be up in place of Nhlanhla
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by EvergreenGem(f): 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
Nigerians pls we all need to take a chill pill when it comes to this show, its really not only about you guys u know! Just enjoy d show. One blood, one love, one Africa

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
EvergreenGem:
Nigerians pls we all need to take a chill pill when this show, its really not only about you guys u know! Just enjoy d show. One blood, one love, one Africa
yeah, it's about SADC
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by suze(f): 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2014
Aida13:

She had no inkling how to warm Africa to her side. Or even her housemates. Beverly survived BY never getting nominated BY being relevant to her housemates through friendship and fun. Lillian's personality input? Zero. And you're right: I'm glad too she's out because she was a bad representations of Nigerians and our women. Full stop. No hating involved.

How is she a bad representation? Lilian neither smokes nor drink . She never had sex in the house. What exactly did the poor girl do wrong to qualify her as a bad representative of our Nigerian women? Was it Karen or Beverly that was a good representation of our Nigerian women?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
@Safarigirl and @THEAMAKA whatever happend to Ochongogo or something and Patrodella from BBA The Chase thread?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by clefstone(m): 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
feminineA:

Also Tayo is in the winning team. He can only put up someone from the other team
the rule is tht d hoh puts a member of d winning team up
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
suze:

How is she a bad representation? Lilian neither smokes nor drink . She never had sex in the house. What exactly did the poor girl do wrong to qualify her as a bad representative of our Nigerian women? Was it Karen or Beverly that was a good representation of our Nigerian women?

Well, I'm not exactly looking for role models when I watch BBA...that said, it's in my well-informed opinion that the 'poor girl' was a bad rep. My view, I'm sure have yours. Not trying to force my opinion down your throat, I merely stated it. So go ahead and state/make your own point (of view).

Not asking for perfection. I just thought she could have done better. Maybe she wouldn't be OUT so soon in the competition (which is very rare for a Nigerian in BBA in recent times).
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
kgr28:
@Safarigirl and @THEAMAKA whatever happend to Ochongogo or something and Patrodella from BBA The Chase thread?
lol. Ochongonoko changed his moniker to Ochon
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by clefstone(m): 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
safarigirl:
what time is the nomination show?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
clefstone:
the rule is tht d hoh puts a member of d winning team up
no, he can put up from ANY team. Winning or losing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.