Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,955 members, 7,873,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2273117 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
It will not come as a surprise to me if Tayo wins the show, but why do some people feel that he SHOULD win?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
14:

I think Nigerians must just accept that their boy ain't wining this show.

I see him winning.
Disclaimer: I'm not Nigerian.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aderonila18: 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
Why are theses so called men always gossiping Alausa, Kacey, 243 or whatever are so annoying , Mavky 2 had better stay away from them

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
See anuohia KC, useless man that's committing adultery talking about lilian o. That's it because of her twerking and cursing that she was evicted.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
[quote author=GoodGirl2 post=27394926]It will not come as a surprise to me if Tayo wins the show, but why do some people feel that he SHOULD win?

Opinions goodgirl2..and they are entitled to it. cool.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by khukhi(f): 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
Psychedelia:
Naledi14 and Khukhi are accounts owned by the same person.
...Thanks for your time.

iyo!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by omoba88: 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
KC SHOULD GO HOME....stupid banku boy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by khukhi(f): 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
Psychedelia:
Naledi14 and Khukhi are accounts owned by the same person.
...Thanks for your time.

iyo!!! That's a serious allegation.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
safarigirl:
I thought we already established that he's not winning?

Didn't Uti burn more bridges than Munya that year? The only difference is people were voting on entertainment valuse, not region.

As Melvin gentle reach, what happened to all the bridges he built? What happened to his friends? Where were they when the finals came? What bridge helped him?

Guy nothing like bridge for here. His bridges were all burnt the minute he entered that house with a Nigerian flag. That's the long and short of what BBA has become

1. False. Uti burnt what? Nne, the only thing Uti burnt more than Munya was cigarettes, and even that is debatable.
Let's run through the events again, shall we?
Uti fought with Munya, Kaone, Mwisho and Yacob.
As for Munya?
- Munya fought with Uti and nominated him because of his country.
- Munya fought with Sheila and also nominated her because her country was far from his.
- Munya fought with Lerato
- Munya fought with Jennifer ('I don't want your pussssy!')
- Munya fought with Meryl
- Munya fought with Mwisho twice. On the first occasion, he kept yelling "Tanzanians are fhucked!" while the second occasion was the one we witnessed a day before the finale.
- Munya stood in front of the camera and insulted his country and president. Are kidding me? Are you sure you watched the show?

2. Melvin was gentle, but he stood for nothing. He wanted to be buddies with everybody, and he shied away from situations that granted him the opportunity to express himself. And in the absence of entertainment, his fans forcefully tagged him to a fantasy relationship to boost his image.
The Nigerians practically adopted Dillish (initially snubbed by her own Namibia) as their own. And since she constantly came up for possible eviction, the Nigerian vote (and hype) kept going to her until she became a self-sustaining entity.
No bridges were built there. Melvin was "cool with everyone" but besties with none. Uti knew where he stood. Does the name "Midnight Crew" ring a bell?

PS: OMG! 999th comment!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
@Reincarnated.....I'm not killabeauti.Lol
@Tabh aka sexytabh.....Girl,you won't believe you actually ran through my mind sometimes last week.Missed you too dearie.Hope you are back for good now.
@GOM.....you ok?
P.S- I'm now Cestmoi1.....it's so annoying tho.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aderonila18: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
These guys are so repulsive, how do you sit around and talk about another man like yourself everyday. The women in the house don't even gossip like this, I'm disappointed in Macky 2

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
These pple are shameless. Kai. They said its because of Tayo' s loudness he won that price. Now I get it, its all about the price. Loosers

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
killabeauti :

you too like amebo. I'll send you a PM.

Sigh, I thought I was following you. Was wondering why I had to get that bush mail from nairaland team. I remember you saying you don't really know how pms work. You can send me the message directly now from my profile or reply the other mail, though my spadey senses don put 2 n 2 together cool. I'm waiting dear!. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aderonila18: 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
Chiazalam1:
These pple are shameless. Kai. They said its because of Tayo' s loudness he won that price. Now I get it, its all about the price. Loosers

Now I've changed my mind, let him win sexist so they can have more headache

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
alexumeho:
This year BBA is just boring!! i ve been trying so hard to enjoy it , buh still stuck with boredom. Last year was fun cus even LUCIFER views this thread most especially on sundays !!

My witness;

Forkadict
Ksslib
ce'stmoi
etc
Lol,that moniker scared the shi.t outta me....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
GoodGirl2:
It will not come as a surprise to me if Tayo wins the show, but why do some people feel that he SHOULD win?
it's not a must, but as Nigerians, they want him to win, just as Ghana would want mam'bea to win.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
Let's search our hearts, if not for Tayo who generates controversies in that house, what else is there to watch? This gossip group? Taaaaaaa!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
StateOfMind:

Hmmnn lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy

Killabeauti, how far with our deal na wink

Egbami!

What deal?

I no be killabeauti o
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
StateOfMind:
Opinions goodgirl2..and they are entitled to it. cool
Dannyxy:
it's not a must, but as Nigerians, they want him to win, just as Ghana would want mam'bea to win.

Sure they are entitled to their opinion, but some people here have these theories that if a Nigerian doesn't win, then there must be some form of conspiracy behind it, hence my concern. One would think other nationalities aren't meant to win BBA.
I love Tayo anyway, attitude and all...... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
GoodGirl2:

Sure they are entitled to it, but some people here have these theories that if a Nigerian doesn't win, then there must be some form of conspiracy behind it, hence my concern. One would think other nationalities aren't meant to win BBA.
I love Tayo anyway, attitude and all...... cheesy cheesy

Lol..gotcha. I don't believe in the many of the conspiracy theories too. Bias? Yes. Anyway, Keep loving tayo cheesy. What nationality are you by the way?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aderonila18: 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
Without Tayo what would we be discussing ? He even gives the Gossip Boys something to talk about grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
forkadict:

Egbami!

What deal?

I no be killabeauti o

Lmao..i wasnt addressing you in that other post. Only the 'hmmmm' was meant for you. E ma beru. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
14:

Tayo (Ajani) = Munya (DiamondBoy) = Luclay (KingOtono), maybe you remember these people. Did they win? He is walking the same path they walked.

Melvin was every ones sweetheart. ..how many countries voted him? You forgot to add Uti and Karen, they were trouble makers too yet they won

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
forkadict:

Egbami!

What deal?

I no be killabeauti o

i am sure she knows you are not, she just had to put it all in one post.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
chelseabmw:

Where in PTA are you? I'm currently in Sandton

Another 419er claiming to stay in sandton, Alex also falls under Sandton.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
I'm taking "Psychedelia's" place for now until I can come up with an epic post as my 1000th comment tongue

PS: Nairaland still sucks.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
chelseabmw:

Lol... nice one... I will be in PTA on Tuesday to come visit some friends.. maybe I will holla at u... I only know sunnyside, sunnypark mall n brooklyn.

You sound like someone who has just landed in SA. You dont even know where you stay, Sandton is a big place, where in sandton?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
StateOfMind:

Sigh, I thought I was following you. Was wondering why I had to get that bush mail from nairaland team. I remember you saying you don't really know how pms work. You can send me the message directly now from my profile or reply the other mail, though my spadey senses don put 2 n 2 together cool. I'm waiting dear!. cheesy

i gotchu. Sent already.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ewoma45(f): 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
Sheila nd nkrakra nuh dey talk. Ah! Baba God u re nt sleeping
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Melvin was every ones sweetheart. ..how many countries voted him? You forgot to add Uti and Karen, they were trouble makers too yet they won

Uti and karen never fought with everyone, karen only had on and off fights with luclay, so did Uti with Munya.

So dillish was a trouble maker?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
@psych, ochon and many other people that misunderstood the fight.

now, tayo is a typical naija guy, and he relates with the other guys in a typical naija way,
just the way I will insult a friend "you dey crase" "your mama" "your no get sense" and many more, that is how tayo jokes with them, but this guys(women) are so sensitive, that they take it personal. I don't think it's his fault that he is a typical Nigerian guy, and he relates the Nigerian way.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
StateOfMind:

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.