Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,880 members, 7,889,930 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:19 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2281029 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
Dannyxy:
I see. even if tayo is manipulated, we at home, canNOT be maniPUlated

lol...yal at home were manipulated last year...remember??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
Reincarnated:

What will it profit you to lie tho?

Everything.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ummnasreen: 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
tatiana009:
If no west African is up let's vote Sheila but I suspect we'll have to vote KC
Abeg d guy dry, make he leave jare. Sheila's a better contender
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
Sheila nominates Arthur and Macky 2

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
ochon:
I can see Spade rummaging through Reinc's post to find a "haymaker" to knock out Reincarnated. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin walahi
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
ochon:
I can see Spade rummaging through Reinc's post to find a "haymaker" to knock out Reincarnated. grin
kikikiki I don die grin. But I thought the match was to be Ochon + Reinc vs Spade.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
Shiela's

arthur-of all d pple on the list,the connect d least

macky2-hez quite and u neva knw wat to expect 4rm im
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by adebisicutie: 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
ummnasreen:

Abeg d guy dry, make he leave jare. Sheila's a better contender

No o, Bots will never vote for Tayo over SADC so we can't afford to lose our alliance with Ghana. We must be loyal to WA even if their housemates suck. That us the game SADC is playing and we have to be smart, anyway SADC will save Sheila

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
Reincarnated:
Ahn na so that Spade's post wan reach 10 likes soo. Abeg abeg... I did not.. I repeat, I did not fight Sexilydeprived over Lekpalicious.. undecided Me? mo da run... shocked

Dude... Let me let you in on a little secret I don't normally tell people here... .. ... I've got tabs on every fhucking Nairaland poster I've held a conversation with.
So, if you're going to sit there and lie one last time, you might just end up regretting it. Trust me wink

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
Sipe nominates Samantha and KC

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
Sipe's

samantha-the aren't close

kc moore-he doesn't kip distance 4rm d girls
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
spade:

Sorry boy, but if your understanding of "Effort" is lazily throwing money like "5000 Naira Credit", then it's easy to see why guys with your mediocre sense of experience end up as the biggest cuckold victims who ultimately retire to the Romance Section to cry and complain about their woes.
Effort, to my understanding, is actually taking out your time to craft something for that one person. You know why? I'm a skilled artist - both in static graphics art and animation, and deciding to make something out of the ordinary, to me, is of more value.

But of course I don't expect someone like you to understand that, since your grasp on relationships begins and ends with stalking and pestering a girl on Nairaland, while fighting another guy because you're that insecure. grin

Oh come on, bro. I know you didn't see that one coming, but please don't lie.
Every poster saw it that day; and if you'd like me to dig them up again, I'm game. Just say the word wink

Chai, ije uwa
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Babybearhug(m): 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
Abeg who did Mam Bae and Nhlanhlan nominate?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
tayo walks like my cousin tho, same height, same build, same swag and shit.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lertee(f): 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
Macky2

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
HOW AFRICA VOTED:

According to this week's votes,
Laveda and Alusa received the least
votes. Here are the results:
Macky2: Botswana, Malawi, Rest of
Africa and Zambia
JJ: Mozambique, South Africa and
Zimbabwe
Mam’Bea: Ghana and Nigeria
Ellah: Rwanda and Uganda
Permithias: Namibia
Alusa: Kenya
Laveda: Tanzania
Three housemates; Alusa, Permithias
and Laveda received one country
vote each, which means that the tie
breaker rule came into effect for the
two housemates that were evicted.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
njokusboy:

E be like you get amnesia undecided

You dey mind the sorry fellow?
See clown wey don disgrace himself finish for Nairaland, fighting all over that thread as "Mariarocks" (how gay can you get?) over a girl, coming to fark about a Birthday e-card.
But don't worry, I'll go easy on the boy wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ummnasreen: 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
adebisicutie:

No o, Bots will never vote for Tayo over SADC so we can't afford to lose our alliance with Ghana. We must be loyal to WA even if their housemates suck. That us the game SADC is playing and we have to be smart, anyway SADC will save Sheila
On point

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
Reincarnated:

Sharrap dia. Go and find the page where i ever traded insults with that little boy over Lekpa.. If anything, when both of them were deceiving me, I even gave my blessings wink grin.

No but seriously, I have exchanged words with that guy but it was not because of lekpalicious.

cheesy smiley

Am sure spade can refresh your memory
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
Na only tayo waka come!
na only d boy carry clothes
come this house....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tayo nominates Luis and Sheila

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
tayo nominated sheila. .. that's a shocker
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fynegurl: 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tayo nominates Luis (cos he wanted to leave the house) and Sheila ( cos she is manipulative)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
bwahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha
Tayo ooooh......
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tayo's

luis-becos wen they met,they didn't get along,bt later they got 2 knw eachorda,and he didn't expect d stunt d pulled last week

sheila-she is manipulating

baba akintoye talks too much....klar klar shiela's maid grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tayo always refreshing. I forgive derenle for Beverly. Not yet for mr lip gloss.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
Lmao, Tayo says Sheila has turned Klarr Klarr into a messenger grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lertee(f): 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tayo: luis(I thought he was a cool guy,he actually wants to leave the house,he's not man enough),shiella(she's my friend but she's manipulative,she has been rude to me,she's using nlanlah)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
alexumeho:
@V24M.... Datz my baby!! Happy sunday to you to..hope you went to church? Respect to ma guys ochon, F addict, Ksslib and others grin

Nuff Respect bro. Please pardon my late shout. Na now I just get time for Nairaland
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tayo is always on point...no time for forming!!! Just hit is straight and go

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
spade:

Dude... Let me let you in on a little secret I don't normally tell people here... .. ... I've got tabs on every fhucking Nairaland poster I've held a conversation with.
So, if you're going to sit there and lie one last time, you might just end up regretting it. Trust me wink

Reincarnated, did I tell you dis dude works for the CIA, no try am oh...
Dem no dey use torchlight catch monkey
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
spade:

James bond,
00 what is your own now ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.