Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,908 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:50 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2280788 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:03am On Oct 28, 2014
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by skono(m): 4:42am On Oct 28, 2014
Was here..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:29am On Oct 28, 2014
Agbgift:

The guy be like hustler. grin

By the way, where have u been?

I dey o..na ghost mode tins

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tuso(m): 6:39am On Oct 28, 2014
RoyalPearl:
Just because you hate Ghana it does not mean you should speak from your anus. Ghana did not vote for Goldie cos she saved Prezzo and of all people swapped Keita as a replacement and there was a time where Nigeria also did not vote for Keita. Last year when Elikem first came up Nigeria did not vote for him. They voted for Dilish you can go back and check it out if you don't believe me. Same thing SL voted for Betty and did not vote for Elikem. He got 1 country vote so stop spewing sh1t about how Nigeria are always loyal. Ghanaians have been loyal even when you guys have not voted for us. Heck there was a time when we also kept voting for Pokelo when her peeps did not vote for us but in the end they stuck to their word. Truth is a Ghanaian will always vote a Nigerian before any other. Once you guys stop that's when we will also stop. You think that we don't know about voting for others for alliances. Truth is until this regional voting stops. I doubt a WA will win. Even when Tayo was up Zimbabweans begged us to vote for JJ to keep our Alliance going but we voted for our brothers and that was it. Go vote for macky2 or whoever it is that you want to vote for but stop spreading lies and half truths. This game is not the be all and end all if you have not realised. I would have thought you would have learnt a thing or two from last years Bba. The same Twitter and Facebook was what you used to analyse that Melvin would win and Ellikem would go first. Give it a rest. If you don't like our reps or don't vote no probs. But please stop saying ish about Ghana that's not true.

Stop wasting ur mb on dat mofo....she is high on cow sheeeeeet.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 6:59am On Oct 28, 2014
dre11:

Have being looking out for u all this while

I heard their are wolves in sheep clothing on this thread

So before they make a move.. .... I would have cut them to sizesgringrin
Dont get scared, nothing will happen.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 28, 2014
Mam Bea is cracking me up this morning. They say squat & jump and she's doing her own nondescript remix of the whole routine. Ha! Too much pap.

Do it right, baby girl. Let's get those buns nice & perky.

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle...let's go!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 7:17am On Oct 28, 2014
who do I vote dis week??
let's av a consensus, pls so I can start lobbying for my evergreen n ever sure 1,000 votes....
#team OBAtayo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by clefstone(m): 7:19am On Oct 28, 2014
Forwetinnah:
Make we go flood twitter and FB with this sneakiest thing o...some sadc countries wan do us strong thing. Dem say we dey covert all the star meter prize for ourselves, now wey we wan be our brothers keeper by dashing them this one dem no gree. Make dem take sneakiest eehh we no want grin . The cap go fit Mr George Bully or Samantha wella
wetin be d meaning of sneakiest sef
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 28, 2014
tosag:
Then watch as Tayo gets melvinized this year. You dont burn your bridges. You maintain them cos u dont know when you'll use them again. Vote kc to maintain dat bridge
Melvin lost because Nigeria maintained WA alliance and failed to branch out. The same WA abandoned us for Ghana that conveniently branched out when we needed them. Imma burn this bridge cuz it will prove to be useless like those of last year, then Imma re-build it with M'am Bea. KC ain't worth shiit and the few Ghanaians with sense know that. Ghana has 2 reps, sacrifice KC. This is about KC, not Ghana. Fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 28, 2014
clefstone:
wetin be d meaning of sneakiest sef

It means a cunning individual with Judas tendencies. A sly, snake-@ss that shouldn't be trusted. Back-stabbing ninja.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 7:37am On Oct 28, 2014
This Luis-Mira or Mira-Luis Love shaaa abeg make d guy quick do commot d gil 2 dey wait am,d guy dey use her name sing she dey campaign for am 4 twitter. "One night LUV" Mteeeeeeeeeew.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 28, 2014
Librate:
who do I vote dis week??
let's av a consensus, pls so I can start lobbying for my evergreen n ever sure 1,000 votes....
#team OBAtayo
vote whoever you like. The consensus on this forum is useless. Just vote your favorite housemate and kick out sentiments. FB is voting KC, Twitter is voting Macky2/Frankie...anywhere wey e enter e go enter
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by clefstone(m): 7:41am On Oct 28, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

It means a cunning individual with Judas tendencies. A sly, snake-@ss that shouldn't be trusted. Back-stabbing ninja.
ooh, I see. Then it has to be Sipe or permanganate
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 28, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

we vote Tayo. The card will read "Africa thinks you're awesome"dazall grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 28, 2014
Safarigurl:

Hehe. I think he deserves it grin Didn't he just Judas Sheila's @ss? Just saying tongue

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 28, 2014
Safarigurl:
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by clefstone(m): 7:50am On Oct 28, 2014
Safarigurl:
no, I don't hate Ghana. I just dislike Kaycey Moore like hell. This is about Kaycey, not Ghana, but feel free to make it about Ghana

Yes, I learnt that there's no point in two west africans reaching finals from last year. What did you learn?
The way Kaycee Moore has fallen for tht go-go eyes just make me tire for the Obiomah. And in his mind he is forming watching over her. He has even abandoned his country girl. Makes me admire Tayo even more, cos when Sheila wanted to mess with his head, he smelled d rat immediately and stuck to those he cud trust, twerkie nd small pepper. Now that those 2 r gone, he is getting close to the next best thing, mam bea. #tayoNaManJor
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 28, 2014
clefstone:
ooh, I see. Then it has to be Sipe or permanganate

Mr 265 fits the bill to a mudder fuarking T. I don't trust the guy. I see reptilian scales on him. Snake!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 28, 2014
clefstone:
The way Kaycee Moore has fallen for tht go-go eyes just make me tire for the Obiomah. And in his mind he is forming watching over her. He has even abandoned his country girl. Makes me admire Tayo even more, cos when Sheila wanted to mess with his head, he smelled d rat immediately and stuck to those he cud trust, twerkie nd small pepper. Now that those 2 r gone, he is getting close to the next best thing, mam bea. #tayoNaManJor
m'am bea is closer to Tayo than KC. In my eyes, there are only 2 WA reps, KC is from SADC.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 28, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Mr 265 fits the bill to a mudder fuarking T. I don't trust the guy. I see reptilian scales on him. Snake!
no point giving someone who'll be out
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 28, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Hehe. I think he deserves it grin Didn't he just Judas Sheila's @ss? Just saying tongue
nah, your SADC reps pulled Judas' on each other. They were just nominating each other, WA can't do that tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 28, 2014
Sammy is sucking jj's nuts now that he is HOH. Please vote for her! She's sneaky. Using the guy to gain favours, I presume.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 28, 2014
Safarigurl:
nah, your SADC reps pulled Judas' on each other. They were just nominating each other, WA can't do that tongue

Each man for himself. Y'all can keep your catlady logic of voting for neighbouring countries. What can I say?

Btw, who is up for eviction?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by icebazz(m): 8:12am On Oct 28, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:
Sammy is sucking jj's nuts now that he is HOH. Please vote for her! She's sneaky. Using the guy to gain favours, I presume.
i dnt think dey du vote 4 et:::et is d most talked about housemate dat du winx et
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 28, 2014
icebazz:
i dnt think dey du vote 4 et:::et is d most talked about housemate dat du winx et

Oh ok. Then I better go make noise about her on FB grin I don't like women who use their cooch & feminine wiles to gain favours. Lady McBeth moves I see her doing right now.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 8:25am On Oct 28, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

I have always had my reservations about Sammy. This one na another Dellish wtout d Osho baba hailing.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 8:26am On Oct 28, 2014
Safarigurl:

Saf weh d fb nd twitter links nah.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Lmao.@sucking jj's nuts shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 8:31am On Oct 28, 2014
Where are my manners.

Good Morning my people. Hope we all slept well yesterday.

S/O to Safarigirl, Alex, F addict, Ochon, LaBellaMafiaZA, Kslib, Dannyx, Goodgirl 2, Agbgift, Waxdude nd other lovely forumites.

Have a lovely day and no fighting please b4 I send all4naija on ur a,sses grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 28, 2014
v24m:

I have always had my reservations about Sammy. This one na another Dellish wtout d Osho baba hailing.

Yanno! Slithering all over the place acting innocent.

Which reminds me of Coloured people nature in general. Some of them are two-faced & sneaky. If you work with them you better watch your back because they act like CCTV cameras in the workplace. Always trying to get brownie points with the superiors by snitching. I'm sure not all are like that but I've seen it in action 1st hand.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:41am On Oct 28, 2014
v24m:
Where are my manners.

S/O to Safarigirl, Alex, F addict, Ochon, LaBellaMafiaZA, Kslib, Dannyx, Goodgirl 2, Agbgift, Waxdude nd other lovely forumites.

Morning dear. Do have a nice day ahead.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 8:54am On Oct 28, 2014
v24m:
Where are my manners.

Gudmrnin dear...,yeah slept well bt prtty late shaaa all becos I dey bizi dey play game grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.