Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2273087 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
dynamitee:
housemates now advertising a new top of the line drink called "Tayo water". A lot of noise and hyperness, even sipe is joining in.

Please o people, I've been out all day, didn't catch the xtravaganza. I know we are all voting Team A (I think) but whose performance was genuinely better?

NONE
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:
Ella is playing with fire. I think she is trying to get an ego boost by having two men fight over her.

If looks could kill, Idris would be dead by now with the look Kaycee just gave him. Tjo, tjo, tjo!!
yea! Of late I think she has decided to change her tactics! She wanna flirt with all men in the house, JJ Idrichildish and KC whoore!

Let's see how is gonna work for her....she wants to thread Dilllish part

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
alexumeho:
yea! Of late I think she has decided to change her tactics! She wanna flirt with all men in the house, JJ Idrichildish and KC whoore!

Let's see how is gonna work for her....she wants to thread Dilllish part

It starting to smell like much needed drama for sure.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
it appears sheila is having nklankar issues and in advising her, Ella just said and I quote word for word *men are the dumbest sheet in the world, no offense to them..." how on earth is that statement "no offense to them"?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by toluh(f): 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
traware:
Sir,take off your rose-coloured glasses.The most handsome housemate is Idris followed by Frankie.Tayo is one of the ugliest contestants ever on this show.I also can't stand his talkative nature and all- round 'agbero' behaviour.I'm patiently waiting for the day he gets his dumbar.se thrown out of the competition.
Too much hate for someone that doesn't know you exits. Please calm down.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
traware:
Sir,take off your rose-coloured glasses.The most handsome housemate is Idris followed by Frankie.Tayo is one of the ugliest contestants ever on this show.I also can't stand his talkative nature and all- round 'agbero' behaviour.I'm patiently waiting for the day he gets his dumbar.se thrown out of the competition.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
alexumeho:
Nklanklafood is telling Ella and KC whoore about sheilla "Ikebe super" telling then that she is affecting his game bla bla bla, meanwhile KC whoore is busy holding the beauty queen tight on and kiisng her weavon!!! I swear that guy na mumu!!!!!
That's why before settling down a man has to sow his wild oats. That guy looks like someone who's feeling privileged to have the attention of a chic like that. He's all lovey-dovey disrespecting his wife in her absence on continental TV. He's not the type to be hitting it and quitting it. This one will even pain his wife more. He is married but inexperienced. Dude is just singlehandedly falling the hand of the whole Ghanaian nation.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
trezegah just said he thinks tayo's team did better. Social media is saying the same thing but most of those guys are nigerians, not the most impartial observers. Please people should help with the link to vote abeg, we need to vote "Tayodeji's team" - in Ellas voice
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
Macky2 to Tayo: Please don't nominate me tomorrow. So after TeamA performed Macky2 told his team that they should go to the house cuz extravaganza is over. Trez called Team B Team Bullshit grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by clefstone(m): 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Have a baby with me, baby & I'll make you a proud papa grin I no dey make fugly pikins. LOL!
see this babe don dey speak pidgin small small o. Btw, y do u guys call yourselves Mzanzis these days
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by traware(m): 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
[quote author=Librate post=27648411][/quote]No Sir.Are you?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by traware(m): 10:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
toluh:

Too much hate for someone that doesn't know you exits. Please calm down.
Ofcourse he doesn't know I "exits" neither does he know about you too(his defender/groupie)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by clefstone(m): 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
safarigirl:
hahaha, no be only photoshop, na photokiosk and photobucket grin
safarigirl be bold nd post the last pic u took on ur mobile device. No fear, cos even if u no fine, ur brain over make up for am
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by clefstone(m): 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
Dannyxy:
so are you telling me that you are a baby factory? shocked shocked

lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Mordyb: 10:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

I've seen many @sses than a toilet seat.

Remember, us women are very comfortable around each other. Unless you have 3 ni.pples, there's no reason to hide. At least S.African women are like that so let me not speak for all women.
so what is the fronting meant for btw if I knew you I would have said most women have lesbo tendencies even if they are not
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
traware:
Ofcourse he doesn't know I "exits" neither does he know about you too(his defender/groupie)

LMFAO.

But I know that you 'exists' and that is what matters

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
clefstone:
safarigirl be bold nd post the last pic u took on ur mobile device. No fear, cos even if u no fine, ur brain over make up for am
I don't take pics. Absolutely HATE it, I'm not photogenic
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lertee(f): 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2014
dynamitee:
trezegah just said he thinks tayo's team did better. Social media is saying the same thing but most of those guys are nigerians, not the most impartial observers. Please people should help with the link to vote abeg, we need to vote "Tayodeji's team" - in Ellas voice
Without bias,jj's team did better,not exceptional but compared to team B,they were superb..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Mordyb: 10:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
jjii:
jj is telling housemates dat he has met Mario balotelli, Ryan Giggs, Eric Cantona and other Man u. players. He said he even attended a party wit Balotelli. I don't believe him sha. The guy too de lie.
just like that what if he did
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
clefstone:
see this babe don dey speak pidgin small small o. Btw, y do u guys call yourselves Mzanzis these days

Us calling our country Mzansi is not a new thing. Mzansi simply means South in the Nguni languages (Zulu, Xhosa, Swati & Ndebele). The Nguni are the largest group hence the popularity in language.

In SA even Townships have nicknames eg. Meadowlands = Ndofaya etc. So it's not only the country that has a nickname.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by traware(m): 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
forkadict:

LMFAO.

But I know that you 'exists' and that is what matters
How are you sure I "exists" and I'm simply not just another computer programme?Technically,nothing really matters in this world.One way or another,we're all just pawns
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by toluh(f): 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Us calling our country Mzansi is not a new thing. Mzansi simply means South in the Nguni languages (Zulu, Xhosa, Swati & Ndebele). The Nguni are the largest group hence the popularity in language.

In SA even Townships have nicknames eg. Meadowlands = Ndofaya etc. So it's not only the country that has a nickname.
Please i want to learn how to speak Zulu and Xhosa. grin smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by noxyify: 11:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
so people are still watching dis useless bba hotshot.nawa ooo.dis years bba is one hell of a boring show.doesnt deserve d name HOTSHOT at all.cnt wait for it to be over so dey can stop watching it in my house.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by noxyify: 12:05am On Nov 02, 2014
traware:
lol...u are very funny.u really hate tayo so much.i feel indifferent about dese remaining husemates in d house maybe except from idris lol...cos he is handsome.i dnt have any other favourite after lilian esther lavender.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by SilentBang(m): 12:15am On Nov 02, 2014
braindamage:
http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/article/day-27-extravaganza-passionate-performances-20141101 Just follow the link, the voting options appear after/below the cast summary

Just did thanks, hope the one country vote whatever Is not used for the extrsvaganza tho.

safarigirl:
Finally found a link and voted grin

Which other link please?? Still not able to vote on mobile but really still want to. Can also vote on wechat, just did.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 02, 2014
toluh:

Please i want to learn how to speak Zulu and Xhosa. grin smiley

Yho! grin Zulu is much easier to learn than Xhosa, but if you know Zulu then you know Xhosa because the two are very similar. Xhosa is a bit difficult because it is more about tone, how you say things. Eg. The Xhosa name Lulama which can be given to a boy or a girl child, but is said differently depending on gender. Lu...la...ma when referring to a girl & Lula...ma when it's a boy. Too many to list.

Maybe my brother MduZA can give you Zulu lessons grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 5:59am On Nov 02, 2014
sorry, I felt the need to really quote this
LaBellaMafiaZA:
Big Brother AFRICA & yet everything these people do is Americanized. It's getting really tiring.

Arthur's "breakdancing" doe. It's like watching popcorns popping in a hot pot. No riddim. He is going to end up breaking a neck. Reminds me of when my cousin brother twisted an ankle doing Usher moves but was too ashamed to admit to people. Leave American things to the Americans yo!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 5:59am On Nov 02, 2014
twice
LaBellaMafiaZA:
Big Brother AFRICA & yet everything these people do is Americanized. It's getting really tiring.

Arthur's "breakdancing" doe. It's like watching popcorns popping in a hot pot. No riddim. He is going to end up breaking a neck. Reminds me of when my cousin brother twisted an ankle doing Usher moves but was too ashamed to admit to people. Leave American things to the Americans yo!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 6:12am On Nov 02, 2014
traware:
Sir,since you know so much,pray tell...whose attention am I seeking?By the way,I tasted garri a long time ago.Everyone in Nigeria didn't experience poverty like you.I won't rest till I see that dunce Tayo thrown out of BBA:Hotshots

#yawns# keep drinking ur garri and seeking attention tongue

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 02, 2014
OMG Sheila's convos are SO lame! No wonder Nhlanhla laughed at her.

Craptastic.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:17am On Nov 02, 2014
SilentBang:

Just did thanks, hope the one country vote whatever Is not used for the extrsvaganza tho.

Which other link please?? Still not able to vote on mobile but really still want to. Can also vote on wechat, just did.
it's the same one. How did you vote via wechat?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 02, 2014
Macky2 looking fine as hell after the haircut.

Tayo is now doing laundry for Sheila? Habe! Looks like Sheila has found yet another bytch-boy to cater to her every whim.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.