Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,907 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2273859 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
[quote author=alexumeho post=27660862][/quote]
Our beauty Queen is in heat but Charley is too much of a poet to expedite action. Make e dey there dey form Shakespeare dey think say na by poetry. E go surprise say somebody go do the job and e go still go face im wife wahala when show end.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
Tuso:

Okay...now u r going too far...I bet sum1 uglier than kc has scattered dat ish between ur legs before...n I bet he is still doing it now....

Never!

Why are you catching feelings? Did I talk about Ghana or Ghanaians in my comment?

Feel free to talk about Nhlanhla or Sam & quit monitoring what I say about any of the HMs because believe me, I have no emotional ties to any of them.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aitee1: 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
braindamage:
...this has no problem with normal human beings, except the strange ones

I know...and it's cos of the strange ones that makes me generalize about them cos I don't know how to differenciate those friendly ones from the strange one sad sad sad

Btw...is that the dog on ur dp?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
..JJ,murdering the Script's-am the man who can't be moved. If dem catch this guy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wierdpsycho: 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
Tuso:

I can't read codes...wat r u saying?...

he means to say that u are a fūcking JJC & HYPOCRITE
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
MduZA:

I can only do that on the bed with a woman ...lol

Tshisa! Like a real G. I hear you lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belovedd: 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
lertee:
On kacey moore,it is not like I am a fan of his,i do not have affection for any HM religiously to the extent of not being able to point out the truth.
Last night I watched the duo into the night and ellah was all bitchy and hot,she was all over kacey and it was so obvious she wanted him to touch her or rather she needed a man to touch her. In as much as kacey moore let out his guard hovering around a lady thereby disrespecting his marriage,we also need to blame ellah who flirts with a man she is fully aware of his marital status.
Last night was an eyesore,the way she pushed herself on him,upon all that,kacey still held himself,he is a man and atleast has blood flowing in him,for him to have resisted last night's temptation,i think he doesn't deserve to be condemned the way everyone condemns the guy,he should be cut some slack. #my opinion though
is it the same big brother i watched yesterday? it was kacey that was beefing Ellah to come to his bed, dis was wen she had only her towel. It was kacey who kept kissong
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belovedd: 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
lertee:
On kacey moore,it is not like I am a fan of his,i do not have affection for any HM religiously to the extent of not being able to point out the truth.
Last night I watched the duo into the night and ellah was all bitchy and hot,she was all over kacey and it was so obvious she wanted him to touch her or rather she needed a man to touch her. In as much as kacey moore let out his guard hovering around a lady thereby disrespecting his marriage,we also need to blame ellah who flirts with a man she is fully aware of his marital status.
Last night was an eyesore,the way she pushed herself on him,upon all that,kacey still held himself,he is a man and atleast has blood flowing in him,for him to have resisted last night's temptation,i think he doesn't deserve to be condemned the way everyone condemns the guy,he should be cut some slack. #my opinion though
is it the same big brother i watched yesterday? it was kacey that was beefing Ellah to come to his bed, dis was wen she had only her towel. It was kacey who kept kissing her back.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tuso(m): 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

Her butt is Humongous but evidently she is cerebrally challenged. She is supposed to flash it without him being sure it is meant for him. Now he knows her game and she has been nominated by him. Where weak minds stumble, strong minds stand tall.

But I didn't understand ur comment..were trying 2 tell me am trying too hard?....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
lertee:

Be objective and forget your dislike for kacey,he tried enough. The fact that he was scared of the camera is enough kudos on his side,many people in the house including tayo will have sex if there was no camera. Atleast kacey respected the camera,Ellah didn't care,did you see the pic I posted earlier?

And please,i'm on a cool tone,i wouldn't want you to talk sounding rude e.g 'lie,i say lie"
I am being objective, I am as objective as objective can be right now, don't put this on Ella alone, it's just so wrong.
the both of them are to be faulted, no excuse should be made for any of them. if anyone is to be faulted, Kaycee should, he allowed it to come to this level, we are not blind, we saw all the times he would give hugs for no reason, when he would tell her to come to his bed. naaaa, no excuse for the brother, no excuse. it will be so unfair to Ella.

I saw the pic, in fact, I have three of them, and the man I saw in the pics do not look like someone that's resisting anything.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

Love? The guy is Catching feelings abi? That's where I always saw it heading.

Yes! She's giving him blue nuts with her fine body lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 2:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
Aitee1:

I know...and it's cos of the strange ones that makes me generalize about them cos I don't know how to differenciate those friendly ones from the strange one sad sad sad

Btw...is that the dog on ur dp?
...it is. The strange guys are the bad guys
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
Tuso:

Pls u r a lady...u shouldn't be sayings such tinz...wat cums out of dat small pointed mouth of urs is too harsh...u r too rude...we don't talk abt sum1 like dat...be lady...

Park well! What has she said that doesn't make her a lady abi u blind u no see the discussions that lead to her reply? Are u mad?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
my people, does this look like brother "Kaycee" is resisting anything?

lertee, ahn ahn, wattapen?

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
1st time I'm seeing Butterphly somewhat happy. I think the world is coming to an end!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
..All this body Ellah has been sharing for Charley, and all this body Charley has been collecting. Funmi will not be happy with this o. Someone is sharing, another person is collecting
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tuso(m): 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2014
wierdpsycho:
it is her opinion dude...... f*** you

Who is this? grin..am I supposed 2 respond? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2014
Tuso:

But I didn't understand ur comment..were trying 2 tell me am trying too hard?....
I thought you were agreeing with the guy you quoted that was criticizing those watching the 'boring' show but was still commenting on the thread that's why I used that analogy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
alexumeho:
Hmmm! I wonder why LUCIFER comes to view this thread mostly on sundays?....@ LUCIFER, you no dey go church ni? I release holy ghost fire upon you o o grin

Happy sunday my people:
V24M kiss (I love you baby)
F adict
Forwetinnah
Ochon
Ksslib

Live up to EPL (double Manchester clash) and Eviction party (to send KC whoore home before he self-services on ellas weavon)
Happy sunday bro. .

Lwkmd @ self-services on ellah's weave..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lertee(f): 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
Dannyxy:
I am being objective, I am as objective as objective can be right now, don't put this on Ella alone, it's just so wrong.
the both of them are to be faulted, no excuse should be made for any of them. if anyone is to be faulted, Kaycee should, he allowed it to come to this level, we are not blind, we saw all the times he would give hugs for no reason, when he would tell her to come to his bed. naaaa, no excuse for the brother, no excuse. it will be so unfair to Ella.

I saw the pic, in fact, I have three of them, and the man I saw in the pics do not look like someone that's resisting anything.
No,i'm not making excuse for either of them,don't get me wrong. In my first post,i mentioned kacey's disrespect for his marriage.
I'm only trying to correct the fact that most people including you condemn kacey alone living out ellah,like ellah doesn't know that she is meant to steer clear of kacey being a married man. Someone even made excuse for ellah that she's single and not obliged to anyone. As a single lady,once I know a guy is married,i just back off no matter what I feel for him.

Moreover last night,it was obvious that ellah was the Hot one,i believe you saw her act with idris before she went back to kacey's bed.

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
Dannyxy:
my people, does this look like brother "Kaycee" is resisting anything?

lertee, ahn ahn, wattapen?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1830540_b1yqmqcmaakyrc_jpeg2cd5768b3da249e009e87fa512c92a2d

What is this? These are the same Africans who criticize Americans of morally corrupt. Smh...! Ptui! Hypocrites!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
I think some of them is having STD already to spread.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
lertee:
Ellah and kacey
That is soft p o r n in backward Africa!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tuso(m): 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
wierdpsycho:

he means to say that u are a fūcking JJC & HYPOCRITE

Huh?...explain further....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aitee1: 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
braindamage:
...it is. The strange guys are the bad guys

Okay...

Enjoy with ur dog sad

What's it name, care to tell??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tuso(m): 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

I thought you were agreeing with the guy you quoted that was criticizing those watching the 'boring' show but was still commenting on the thread that's why I used that analogy.

Am not watching the show...I won't waste my tym on such useless show..I cum here cos I want 2 hve fun not because I care abt this useless show.....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

Our beauty Queen is in heat but Charley is too much of a poet to expedite action. Make e dey there dey form Shakespeare dey think say na by poetry. E go surprise say somebody go do the job and e go still go face im wife wahala when show end.
Yea she is really in heat cus I watched her shower after the friday party on VIP, the way she was touching her pusssy all the name of washing

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2014
Tuso:

Am not watching the show...I won't waste my tym on such useless show..I cum here cos I want 2 hve fun not because I care abt this useless show.....
Did you purposely use that word cum?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2014
lertee:

No,i'm not making excuse for either of them,don't get me wrong. In my first post,i mentioned kacey's disrespect for his marriage.
I'm only trying to correct the fact that most people including you condemn kacey alone living out ellah,like ellah doesn't know that she is meant to steer clear of kacey being a married man. Someone even made excuse for ellah that she's single and not obliged to anyone. As a single lady,once I know a guy is married,i just back off no matter what I feel for him.

Moreover last night,it was obvious that ellah was the Hot one,i believe you saw her act with idris before she went back to kacey's bed.
Kacey is loving up. For me that's where his Erring the most. If he sleeps with the chic because the konji is too spiritual for him its understandable but going around the house like a lovestruck teenager is avoidable therefore inexcusable for someone who is married. Its a punk mushy behaviour for a bros like him. He is not a 21 year old Idris.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2014
alexumeho:
Yea she is really in heat cus I watched her shower after the friday party on VIP, the way she was touching her pusssy all the name of washing
Africans are hypocrites to claim moral ground whenever the west do something relating to sexuality.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2014
lertee:

I don't think I have ever condemned Kaycee, or even Ella in relation to this matter before, I won't blame those that criticise him tho, he is the married one, and it's his marriage at stake.

I thought you were trying to put the blame on Ella alone, so I felt the need to call you out.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2014
Tuso:

Pls u r a lady...u shouldn't be sayings such tinz...wat cums out of dat small pointed mouth of urs is too harsh...u r too rude...we don't talk abt sum1 like dat...be lady...
and you my man, are a chauvinist. Why is it ok for men to use certain terms, but when females do same, it's 'unlady-like'? This is an era of gender equality and freedom of expression. Thanks for the advice though grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.